Emotionless art

Working on my homebrew cyberpunk universe, and I'm looking for art of emotionally dead woman/girl, shut in videogame addict type.

The catch is she's the city's best explosives expert. And when the PC's have to come to her, they'll have to do all sorts of weird errands for her such as kidnap her highschool crush, steal plushy dolls for her to pack homemade thermonuclear minibombs into, yada yada. Imagine the exact opposite of Tiny Tina from Borderlands, except just as mad.

Basically trying to give an insight into what the fuck growing up in a corporate controlled media spewing cyberpunk city.

So, let's see what you've got.

>Basically trying to give an insight into what the fuck growing up in what b-rare movies taught me life is like.

Ftfy

This is a hard request OP

Hikkineets tend not to be the same people who build high yield explosives, you do realise right? Too lazy, and busy grinding

It's going to be hard to get away from anime stylings op because what you're describing is a neet

Isn't that cyberpunk in a nutshell?

OP here. These two are especially good.

Doesn't have to be a a computer desk or anything. Just emotionally dead looking. Animes not toooo much of an issue. Just need shit to inspire.

She's hotsimming wholesome Disney entertainment

I'm just about out

>she's the city's best explosives expert
Girls aren't very good at making explosives.

I thought C-4 was a very stable compound, why would you need to keep it in the fridge?

Where else would you keep it?

>steal plushy dolls for her to pack homemade thermonuclear minibombs into
Reminds me of Zankyou no Terror. The explosives experts are boys, though.

Also, the ending is hot garbage, so if you pick it up, don't watch the last episode or two.