Who here /seven figures/ club?

Who here /seven figures/ club?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bittrex-hires-two-former-homeland-security-chiefs-amazon-security-exec-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy locked bittrex acc

what is ur portfolio?

>51 btc is now worth over a million yellenbucks

Wtf man

Remember when this was only worth $50k?

Are you /dumb enough to leave that much on exchange club/ ?

yep, and I didn't buy because I was waiting for a dip.

The most annoying this about money is you think it will solve the worst problems in your life, but it actually tends to make things worse. I almost hate money.

All Bitcoin currently except for SC which is going to moon above 100 sats. I've been daytrading DGB, ADA, Doge, RDD, and XVG today.

>tfw I had that much once upon a time

>keeping over a million on an exchange

I would be scared as fuck to keep it on the exchange

the worst problem in my life dreading every second I'm not in work that I'll soon be drudging through a shitty 9 to 5 again

money would absolutely fix that

Reporting in.
Feels good.

What is that, like $50 USD?

Good start user, keep it up!

How are those SIA bags? Finally worked up the courage to start posting your blockfolio again? It's at nearly the same place I saw months ago lmao

lmao? You do realize that us whales need way more than 50 btc to manip you noobs right? A few people in my clan have well over 500 btc on exchanges

What type of clan?

Nice photo shop larper

7 fight or even just 100,000 would solve every problem in my life

I have 5 to 1.

A pain to get up but once youre up day goes by so much faster.
Also nice additional money on top

Nice SIA bro, it’s about to pump hard.

I can confirm my dad works for this clan and he said they leave a lot of money on the exchange becus sia will moon soon

Congrats, Sia bro.

You faggot should have sold when sia was at least barely worth something. Youll never get those gains again

call of duty mw3

Sias ath was like 2 cents. It's at one cent and uptrending now. He'll be fine

If you have money and aren't smart enough to solve your problems, you might be retarded

Nice, just stole 100k

im glad youre still alive siabro
a lesser man wouldve offed himself

I remember than it was worth like $400

can you do a good deed in your life and if I roll dubs invite me into your clan and help me hit 7 figs please?

holy shit who you plan to sell them to. better start shilling now

I don't plan on selling.

OP you have terrible taste in coins

I AM BEING INSULTED AND I DON'T NEED TO BE INSULTED BY YOU. I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. I WAS A SELF-MADE MULTI-MILLIONAIRE! IT'S BITCOIN CASH NOT BCASH REEEE!

Nigger, you can search this on every space of the internet known to man bug I'll be the first person the every say or type these words -

Trump has been speculated to end the Federal Reserve. Nobody thought he would or could do it. What we are seeing in crypto is him doing it. Cap it and remember me.

businessinsider.com/bittrex-hires-two-former-homeland-security-chiefs-amazon-security-exec-2017-12

i have seven figures if you the ones after the decimal

Almost there.

Counting on VeChain and Ardor to be my retirement fund. Got in on the ground floor.