I blew an entire paycheck, again

Am I trash? I blew an entire paycheck on paints, bits, and a complete 2nd, or was it 3rd? edition Space Marine Strike Force. Starting myself a blood Angels Army.

As long as you're not skipping bills or necessities for children etc you're allowed to spend your money on whatever the fuck you want.

Fresh out of high school man, i have pretty much nothing to worry about, rooming with friends in a collective cringe house, life is good.

Well stop complaining then and blow it all whilst you can. Eventually life will get in the way.

Complaining more as a joke, i'm fucking ecstatic that this is coming in the mail.

>And they say that Trump dodged the draft

FUCK

Saving some money might be an idea, but fuck it, it's not like it's going to help in a few year's time.

I am so thankful that there are people out there making good WH40k art. because the oficial stuff is so shitty.

My entire life could be summed up as one big impulse buy.

2nd, IIRC. Definitely wasn't 3rd (3rd was the first edition with the modern all plastic multiparts).

Not the closest similarity to someone on that box art.

Holy shit, how have I never noticed that before

Holy shit that art

top kek

>an entire paycheck
This can vary very, VERY greatly, and in some cases not even be enough to start playing 40k.

>not blowing at least a few paychecks on things you love
Welcome to enjoying life, don't make a habit of spending all your money all the time, but when you do just enjoy it

that scarface marine.

I bought one of those boxes on e-bay for £15.... only to find it was stuffed with a load of late-1st ed Space Wolves. I bought a ton of armless strike-force marines later but... they have pointy shoulders... what sort of arms are they meant to use? The hybrid arms have solid shoulder joints....

As long as you aren't skipping out on scheduled and/or mandatory payments like bills or student loans...you're still trash for buying GW products.

What chapter are those marines on the box even.

Also how much did that strike force cost you.

They're dark angels.

This box was brought out late RT era, which is why they are black. I still have a box bought at the time.

It's not 2nd or 3rd, though I suppose it might have still been produced during 2nd ed being released.

They're....not even black on the box, though. They're Dark Green

2nd ed was released with a plastic tac squad. Think these wee discontinued when those turned up.

They're black. The box has faded. ;)

Also used on the cover of an issue of White Dwarf... and a D-Rok album...

I should add that the 'green chapter' during Rogue Trader were the Salamanders... Think they were in the original 'Space Marine painting guide' that GW touted about.

don't forget to thin your paychecks

Maybe next month put at least 10% in the bank?