What are the greatest modern-day Dungeons?

What are the greatest modern-day Dungeons?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/autos/story/20160906-plague-pits-the-london-underground-and-crossrail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Detroit.

What level would I need to be to make it to the top?

small but worked for 24 years

That's a shitty labyrinth.

War on Terror fap-fiction

And nonetheless the victims in it could not find a way out

Man you gotta love how the media just hyped the living shit out of the afgan war.

>that ceiling

When will they ever learn?

How the fuck is a building like this allowed to go to shit like this?

Does some dipshit just decide they don't want to pay for the upkeep or demolition and just let it go to hell hoping the government buys it from them?

>actually just some caves

That's Michigan Central Station, so I would assume it's owned by (or was owned by) a railroad company and went out of business because there wasn't a need for a large station where it is after business commuters started going elsewhere. There's nothing the railroad can do about that.

Buildings require upkeep regardless of size, but particularly large structures have particular expenses associated with cleaning and maintenance, and you can't part-pay those - you just do what you can and let the rest go for as long as you dare/until you've got money again. It's a common story for all sorts of structures both public and private, going back almost certainly as far as we've been building structures.

It's a perfectly fine labyrinth, but it's a shitty maze. Labyrinths only have a single path - it just winds back on itself over and over. You've never noticed because, firstly, complex imagery is hard to parse without serious study, and secondly, because *almost nobody else has noticed for so long that 'maze' and 'labyrinth' have become synonyms in English*.

Actually, no, it is a shitty labyrinth - it has a blind gut to one side.

High ceilings are hard underground. Every extra cubic meter of soil is about a ton and a half - if you wanted to raise the ceiling 1 foot over 35 square feet, you'd have to shift an extra ton of debris and dispose of it, which if you're building a rape dungeon is a dead giveaway.

If you're cutting into existing structures or trying to avoid undermining them, you really should get some qualifications in structural engineering.

Fun fact: aside from being in several terrible movies, the building is slowly being renovated/repaired. All the windows were recently replaced. Even in the buildings heyday it never was completely occupied.

I was on a replica of the HM Bark Endeavour and it had less than 5 foot ceilings on one of the lower floors and I can tell you stooping so much is ok only for the briefest of visits.

Cheyenne Mountain.
You need to get top-tier weaponry just to crack the door open. Once you're inside, top-tier loot, lots of bosses, and then you get to play with the USAF's big toy.

> London Underground
Constantly being expanded, skims mere inches past basements full of gold and other precious and heavy metals, a goddamn maze to navigate, and soon will connect directly to major train lines.

That is some fine German engineering work. Top notch.

Your mom's vagina.

>built with child labor

This man is winning at the moment.

Rate my dungeon

Didn't they hold a French adventure gameshow on this thing? It had a dwarf as I recall.

Where is the mother of your child?

Wheres the loot

Crystal Maze would be based

>London Underground

Gold is not the only thing it skims closely too:
bbc.com/autos/story/20160906-plague-pits-the-london-underground-and-crossrail

with all the time you spent cutting and lining a pit that deep you could have expanded it sideways instead

you're never going to need headroom since you're going to spend every moment in there on your knees

0 star rating