Is Godbound actually a better system than Exalted?

Is Godbound actually a better system than Exalted?

is anything not a better system than exalted?

Knowing nothing about it, probably.

Scion.

Not necessarily, but it's a much higher good stuff/effort spent ratio than Exalted due to being fairly light. There are some weird bits in the rules, which I'm sure Colette will tell you all about as soon as they notice this thread, but it's easier to fix a rowboat than a galley.

Who's Colette?

D&D 3.5 and by extension Pathfinder.

>Not necessarily, but it's a much higher good stuff/effort spent ratio than Exalted due to being fairly light.
This perfectly encapsulates my opinion of the two systems. Personally, I'd be happy to play either, but I think most people don't enjoy crunch as much as I do and would prefer Godbound for that reason. Maybe not most people on Veeky Forums, though.

>he didn't watch the colette saga

Where can I watch it?

I did not

An infuriating turbo-autist for whom number crunching is a way of life. Also pretends to be a girl.

I pretend to be a girl too.

But you're not annoying about it, are you?

>An infuriating turbo-autist

Real talk: only those who are shit at number crunching and logic are infuriated by Touhou.

Everyone else can just let the autist number crunch so they don't have to.

I used to think so, too. I always heard stories about the guy, and always figured it was just Veeky Forums being grumpy old Veeky Forums, but then I spent an hour trying to get him to acknowledge that when the book said, I think it was something like, "bandit leaders can be normal or worthy opponents" it did NOT mean that 50% of bandit leaders are normal and 50% are worthy foes. (He was calculating and arguing based on that at one point)
He refused to just come out and admit that he was wrong about that -- he'd kind of back off and get evasive, then several posts later he'd >imply it again, like he couldn't let go of it. That's why I used the word infuriating.

I guess I personally just never had been infuriated by him. I remember that thread though, it was pretty bad.

I think I love Colette a bit.

This. It would pretty much have to be.

Better than Exalted 2E for sure. Whether it's better than Exalted 3E or not depends on how crunchy you like your games.

Lose some fucking weight, goddamn do you look hideous.

If I say yes, will you stop shilling this turd every fucking day and piss off?

>every fucking day

What? It's not like it's vargposting, man.

I was curious, so I checked the archives. It's been posted once a week for the past four weeks, and before that irregularly about twice a month.
I think you're seriously overreacting, dude. I'm tempted to post an image macro mocking your hysterics, but meh.

Not that user but thou doth protest too much.

Last time I saw him he was arguing about how a farming hamlet could generate 16 Dominion points pretty easily and thus implement worldwide changes so therefore Faction system bad. This is ignoring the rules because people who do not want to see said changes can always oppose them to make the effort more difficult, so a tiny farming hamlet will have such a ludicrously high cost to do literally any worldwide change. 2hu is just fucking awful. He's not some mechanical wizard, he's just a sperg.