HODL YOUR REQ

There are two things coming up next week. Colossus and a status update on 22nd, so even if there's a small dip after Colossus (there won't be), we will reach a ATHs before Colossus and before Friday's annoucement. Only pajeets will be selling before these events.

Also don't forget, YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

22nd should be a good day to buy in then? This is a cool coin and i regret not getting in earlier.

I'd say buy in tomorrow.

Okay, I'll keep my eye on the price tomorrow, but what's your reasoning?

I really like how they used the 7 wonders as milestone names, and the whole artstyle of the ecosytem is just gorgeous

re-read my post.

>YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

This is literally the best copy pasta Veeky Forums has made.

Looking at REQ but I’m also looking at Tron which is going to moon first

you think the price will go down anymore or should i just say fuck it and go in?

were already going back up dude and anything under 1500 sats is a steal

tron already mooned nigger

it's still not done

also wait for the announcement

I mean really moon nigger

what is trx anyways? the website is only in gook

Tron sounds gay, stick to REQ

moon incoming, dont say i didnt tell you faggots

What the hell dude you had TWO days. Fucking Veeky Forums man...

It's amazing. They are truly amazing.

Tron has 3b market cap and most people in crypto would argued it's overvalued as fuck. They have NOTHING other than empty words. This market is irrational and hype-driven enough that it MIGHT pump another 2-3x but that is an incredible gamble to take

REQ is fairly valued at 500m market cap and will soon be there. Why has the price remained steady for the last 4 days? Because no one is selling. It's not going up either because volume is down. Market attention has been captured by larger shitcoins. As soon as the testnet goes live on Monday all interest will return and we go straight to moon.

I had 100k req, but lost a decent amount swing trading it and making novice mistakes. I am still up 200%, but could have been up 400%. Didn't expect it to break the 2 week cycle pattern, but it did due to stupid hype for the test net.

I thought it was overbought at 1700+ sats. It has corrected a bit and took some blows due to recent btc activity.

I'm surprised how its holding up, thought it would dip back to 900 sats. It could if btc goes on another mega bull run.

But theres another news update in a week, price always starts to go up 1 week before the news. Could easily go above 30 cents again by Monday.

REQ and XVG are my main ALT HOLDS! They're on moon missions!

when will you idiots learn that you end up losing in the long run when you swing trade. Don't swing trade good projects.

normie spotted