What series of events and circumstances would motivate this character to join an adventuring party...

What series of events and circumstances would motivate this character to join an adventuring party, knowing that her only professional background is working as a waitress and participating in a few bodybuilding competitions and bikini contests?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/z-DgnrVfjOFwh4GFQz_-rw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same thing that motivates other beginning adventurers: Money, thrills, or personal reasons.

Please masturbate before you post on Veeky Forums.

Your mother wishes you died in the womb

"This is exactly why we stopped inviting you for Saturday afternoon DnD, Mike!"

A desire to do good and enough courage to do it.

Please stop taking yourselves so seriously.

/thread

She needs money, a LOT of money

That will only motivate her to be the best waitress in the whole maid café, not to join an adventuring party.

She gets prizes and her share of thrills during each contest. That's not enough to justify adventring.

Your father wishes he was impotent.

It's not a question of being serious.
The answers are obvious. If the GM is permitting that character, than ordinary reason is pointless, and it is a comedy game where any answer is equally valid, making the question moot.

Your question is stupid.

Everyone else in the party is unspeakably hideous.

how come?
Honest, hard-working young girls don't normally find themselves in debt.

/thread

What is that thing.

>I wish people listened to my opinions instead of dismissing them as self-important white noise

Bar's closing down, shitty ass new law from new local lord means it's not turning enough of a profit, bartender has skills she can fall back on but stronk waitress doesn't

human commoner, lvl 1

I wish people were smarter.
Specifically you.

and her little brother is very sick and her parents are getting too old to work the fields?

And I wish you'd stop confusing "being smart" with "being a huge smartass".

Your suicidal thoughts are entirely justified.

>I canot intwo grentext

After leaving her tribe for personal reasons, the barbarian tried to find work in the closest city as a source of income and was quickly welcomed into a shady tavern in the slums.

She quickly realized the difficulty of taking orders while being illiterate and a battleaxe was much cheaper than a college tuition and books.

>Your funeral will have zero attendants.

>oh fuck, i'm being called out for asking a non-question just so I could post a raunchy picture on Veeky Forums
>better act REALLY butthurt

That'll show em.

Sure why not?

You're out of line.
that's more like it

Clumsy waitress!

That answer is as retarded as the question.

Your very breathing is a waste of oxygen.

Do you know what credit is?

VENGEANCE

I actually know a girl who was a power-lifter, body-builder, and waitress all in one. shes only like 4' 10" but I am certain she could break most normal people...

she joined the Navy for a reason that might do for the thread, ADVENTURE.

Her tavern is raided by slavers and her family carted off in cages. Desperate, she begged a passing group of adventurers to let her tag along and help retrieve her family. Bit by bit she developed an unarmed fighting style based on throwing her considerable assets around. Boob Crush and Ass Smash are surprisingly good finishing moves.

Then she's a shit PC, and you shouldn't try and insert your retarded fetish.

>joining the navy for adventure
poor lil musclegirl
too lewd for a modest young girl like her

other anons have provided very functional backstories, proving that she can work very well as a PC.

Her ultimate dream is to become the best Bodybuilder Bikini Maid in the world, and to do that, she must discover the long lost Golden Headpiece of Alazathar's Mistress (Ruffled, +2 meido) before her childhood rival does.

yeah, she left 2 years ago and just decided to TREK ACROSS EUROPE and then ASIA for no damn reason.

>inside_joke
and don't call her little, or she'll tear off your leg and beat your dog to death with it...
>/inside_joke

she does that "crazy outdoorsy stuff" like double black-diamond snowboarding, base and parachute jumping, and natural cliff free-climbing too...
is it bad that she featured in my dreams and fantasies for a long time?

Oh please. She is not dressed like a modest woman. Try to be consistent.

She's obviously quite shy, can't you see she's blushing?

itsy bitsy musclegirl, then

Try it at your next game then.
You sound like a person who lacks any self-awareness, so I'm pretty sure you were going to do that anyway.

Oh wait, no one would ever want to play with you, so instead you make shitty threads here instead.

>Veeky Forums HALP ME!!!
>ME WANT PLAY ME FETISH
>ME BUT MEZ ZOOOOOOTOOOOPEEEED

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/z-DgnrVfjOFwh4GFQz_-rw/