When will it dip?

WHEN DAMMIT?! I'M NOT BUYING AT 20K!

>not FOMO'in and buying high

why would you buy anyway?
It increased 10% now thats barely anything

This.
WOW IT GAINED 2000$!!!
Ye, but only if you put your 18k in it.

The alts are MOONING. Even when buttcoin is mooning. We have successfully decoupled from the old buttcoin.
Who cares. There's no gains to be made on BTC. Can BTC go from 20k to 40k quickly? I think not

Yay my Manero is 320 doglers

>up over 20.000% this year
>no gains to be made

>wahhhh I'm not buying at 1000
>wahhhh I'm not buying at 5000
>wahhhh I'm not buying at 10000
>wahhhh I'm not buying at 20000
Buy at 100k then. See ya there.

one word: margin.

bitcoin will soon be worth a trillion, buy now

It a matter of (short) time when the price of BTC is going to regress to the mean. It's a matter of "when", not "if". And "when" is very soon.
This mean a fall down of 50-60-70% to 6000-8000$ to the 100 day moving average. Right now the price is too stretched and the sentiment is too positive. A regress will reset sentiment.
When BTC falls, it will take down all the crypto with it.
Investing now in any crypto is like throwing money on the window. The crash of the price is imminent.
in 2018, 98-99% of the crypto coins, will go to zero. I mean their value. And BTC will lose 90-95% in 12-18 months.

There you go fag. Hope you bought quick.

I can't imagine this board when that happens. People are getting so greedy here

1.9% dip -_-
come on are you serious?

it's gone from 10k just in the last month

It will get to 21-22K then dip down to 18K two days after

I remember faggots being laughed at for buying at 9,5k
They still made profits that regular muh stockfags can only dream of
makes you think

>dipped to 13k days ago
>"WHY WONT IT DIP"

>I have no idea how percentages work
ITT

>Ye, but only if you put your 18k in it.
I unironically put $18,000 in it. I don't even give a fuck at this point.

Whatever. I'm putting at least 50% of every paycheck into crypto until I'm living on the moon.

I'll get a good laugh out of it at least. People are getting really irrational lately.

Ffs it was 90 the last time I looked at it.

>using percentages

Irrational is not liquidating everything you own and putting it into something that has gone up 50 times in value over the last two years. Meanwhile my faggot-ass 401k did like 10% last year.

when it actually dips people don't want it anymore because it's "finally dying and not coming back and i knew it all along". people only want it for cheap when it's mooning.

Hurrrrrr "regression to the mean"... the longer it stays up and the higher it goes, the higher the mean will become. Every day it stays this high, increases the chance that the crash will be less significant. Past statistics are shitty indicators of future events even for traditional assets like stocks.

This. I'm not even going to bother with it anymore. I'm a bitcoin cash man now.

YOU FGTS WHERE SAYING this shit at 6000-8000 lol

>dont by it will crash to the mean of 500

im a girl should i buy btc

don't if you hate capital gains

Nah, just follow the manual as usual
1. Dont be fat
2. Profit

This has a lot of big words in it so I'm going to listen to it. Not getting in on crypto yet

>be coinbase/GDAX scrub
>get modest 200-300% gains each month
>crypto starts to crash
>cash to USD
>Coinbase is a US Bank insured, so 250K guaranteed even if they fuck up
>If they can't liquidate, they will over time anyway or they all go to jail

Fuck man the last time I bought an entire buttcoin it was 5750 :/ shit went too fast we were all still accumulating. Damnit btc we knew you could do it, why'd you have to leave most o us goyim in the dust :(

>reasoning in fiat market frame instead of technology market frame
That's where you goofed.

FUCKING KEK

Exactly. These retards are gonna make this fresh wave of normies wait till its 50k+ to buy. And guess what, niggers that buy at 50k+ will STILL make money at the end of the month LOL god bless buttcoins

>a fall down of 50-60-70% to 6000-8000$

That's still double what it was like a month ago.

The worst part is that even after putting $18,000 into it I still don't own an entire buttcoin. I own 0.85 of a butt because part of it went into alts.

>having the biggest leverage in life
>not using it

get your ass into backpage sell your body for BTC and join a strip club you whore fuck.

I bought a couple butts back at 3600, then saw it settle around 5000. I had a $100k becoming available in late november, and had visions of myself buying up 20 BTC and gazing down pityingly upon the crawling masses, miles below me. Well that dream died on its ass

Buy tonight. 22k tomorrow.