Tfw ETH only needs to get to $1,200 a coin to double while BTC will need to get to $40,000

>tfw ETH only needs to get to $1,200 a coin to double while BTC will need to get to $40,000
>tfw BTC is a massive shitcoin while ETH has smart contracts, the literal future of everything

Who else /all in/ and comfy?

>BTC hits 20k, ETH will drop
>BTC fails to hit 20k, ETH will drop
>BTC pops, ETH will drop hard

You cant win lad

whats your outlook for ETH in 2018, price predictions?

im 70 eth
20btc
10 memecoins

Me lad. 1000 eoy, 10,000 eoy 2018

>he doesn't understand marketcaps and think the best thing to buy is eth

ETH is a ponzi Russian shitcoin you dumb nigger. The fucking kittens showed that it's an absolute piece of shit.

>he doesn't understand that ETH market cap is still extremely undervalued for what it provides and will provide

Chain Link holders, everyone.

>what is market cap

Love my ETH

It's the same. For btc to double it has to reach about double market cap. When eth reaches current btc market cap it will have 5xd

ETH a shit m8. Not only is it switching to PoS but its functionality will be reimplemented into BTC in near future.

t. holding more in ETH than in BTC until people start realizing the above

Eth ain't gonna do shit without link, brah

for what it's worth it just showed that it can actually run applications, be it slow

>future of everything
>crippled by simple cat game

You do realize ETH is shit right? EOS is the future.

What a strange thing to say. ZeppelinOS powered by ChainLink is likely to be one of the biggest value drivers for ETH in the next couple of years. One of the main effects of ChainLink will be to massive increase the value of smart contract platforms, especially ETH.

Proof of Stake is the future, once real details about it are unveiled it will probably double or triple overnight. Not only is it faster, as crypto gets more popular people will get more and more pissed off about a monopoly currency using more electricity than most nations.

And how do you expect smart contracts to be implemented into Bitcoin? They can't even agree to increase the fucking block size, how would they agree to do something of that magnitude? Not to mention if something with the volume of crypto kitties tried to run on BTC it would totally grind to a halt.

BTC would rather fork than upgrade

>price doubled this week
>more transactions than all other cryptos combined

this guy gets it
Proof of stake will increase the price of ethereum exponentially as everyone will be chasing the infinite money tree

Rootstock.

Proof of stake will centralize Ethereum and put it in Putin's hands.

all inner reporting, spent everything i had on ETH back in October 2016 feeling c o m f y a s f u c k right now

How will rootstock work with a block size of 1 mb?

it's a pegged sidechain but it's got no support whatsoever, check out the subreddit to see people asking why the testnet doesn't work etc. nobody wants to build applications on bitcoin because the core team are so toxic. devs will build on ethereum because it's easy.

ETH is already relatively centralized, which is good. Look at fucking Bitcoin, running on dinosaur tech and complete shit that can't even increase block size. Honestly I think that is ok for Bitcoin, and what makes it valuable, but ETH is more of an alternative to Bitcoin than a competitor and serves a completely different purpose. ETH and proof of stake will work well together. And there's no way anyone owns 51% of ETH or ever will, and Vitalik talked about safeguards to put in place if something like that every did happen and put the network at risk.

>most transactions illegal icos or outright scams

>only legit coin from the big boys that can reallistically pull a x10 in 2018

I like Aeon better.

I said big boys. BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR.

By your reasoning, I like ODN better.

I think Aeon will overtake Monero one day.

was gonna buy in at 15 in feb

just bought in at 700

just fuck my shit up

Be in crypto long enough, and there will be dozens of instances where you sold a coin too early, or bought in too late, that cost you tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You gotta put it in the past. I messed up and let it consume me, and made a bunch of really stupid mistakes that cost me a lot of money. It wasn't until I cashed out a few weeks ago and cleared my head that I started making profitable trades again.

it was going to be my first crypto purchase but i said no i need this for next semester

i could have paid all my college

First time I've seen aeon mentioned on chan desu lol. What's your reddit username

>BTC stops mooning
>normie buys the next coin on coinbase which is ETH :)