BTC Nears 20k - Alt Dump is inevitable

Mass FOMO once bitcoin passes 20k.

Be ready to be in btc or top 5 coins for safety. Alts are going to drop big time. Buy more alts after and enjoy profits.

Btc WILL continue through sunday up until monday.

fuck im praying so hard for an alt dip, i have a lot of btc but I want to get in on LTC and ETH. those 3 will run the market form what i can tell, especially with Lightning network in the future for them.

bump. BUY BTC ALL OF YOU NOCOINER FAGS

I have faith in Monero. It hasn't failed to make me some money every single week since practically the start of the year.

It would have happened by now. But each coin has whales controlling the order book at these prices. Everything is about to go up 40-70%

Alts have been mooning while buttcoin touched 20k.
You think alts care about buttcoin now?

>my select two alts have been mooning
>obviously the whole market is decoupled
the retards on this board, jesus christ

bought LTC 2 hours ago, guess who will outperform bitcoin

Time to dump BTC and buy alts that have been dormant 3 days or more, or that have been crashing for at least 24 hours. t. Juden

DGB REQ ADA XVG TRON.
Everything is mooning. Nobody gives a shit about buttcoin.
Every alt I look at is mooning. Go back to normieville with your normie buttcoin

Not every alt is dropping...
XLM, RCN, CND to new three.
Shitcoins are dropping.

Not falling for it. I fell for all FOMOs this week and here i am, 30 % poorer. I'm holding LTC expecting panic sales of BTC to come my way.

I'm going to laugh when it smashes in to the floor when it goes on that other exchange next week.

>its not my selected 2, its my selected 5
ok, mate

You have no idea what you're talking about

I've not seen panic this high since the last recession.

who is panicing??
i think you're projecting...

retard

wow you even managed to filter them by gain, good job.
Have a big fat plus for that

+

>okay its not two its 5
>okay its not 5 its 20

Bro the hypes over. Dump that shit.

BTC WILL DUMP HARD. SELL YOUR BT AND BUY DIGIBYTE. DIGIBYTE IS GOING TO 1000 sats SOON, RIGHT? NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE, BY THE WAY