RIPPLE MOONING GET IN HERE

RIPPLE MOONING GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/money/5127849/ripple-price-latest-xrp-cryptocurrency-why-spike-buy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there was huge buywalls
more whales trying to get in etc.

I don't really see anything of that right now

It’s time.

Same here.

Saw a rise from 0.72 to 0.75
Hardly mooning.

I've heard about ripple but don't know too much about it. A friend of mine talked to me about it but like if I wanted to buy 1 ripple how much would that be in american dollars? Is it even worth the money?

lol 75 cents

That is gonna go up, but not much.

Tops, I'd say $ 0.76 cents within 10 minutes.

Am I able to use it like bitcoin and etc? Also do you think it's worth the "investing" in it?

Isn't the time that you waited for the price to increase worth the wait?

When I buy Ripple, 80% of my money effectively goes straight to the founders, correct? Because they hold 80% of the supply?

This coin is trash.

it's locked in escrow and auctioned off every month retard

>Isn't the time that you waited for the price to increase worth the wait?

It was just a moment ago, yes.

Post a wojack for me when coinbase adds it

Have you personally invested in Ripple yourself?

18000 meal tickets over here family

where do you think is best to buy from matey i got a spare 300$

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Please just stay away from XRP anyway for being such a retard

When it comes to buying cryptocurrencies is it better to purchase those are that worth pennies and see where that goes along?

Maybe for short therm gains. I'm going for the 5 year ride on XRP.

I'm using bittrex, it's ok. Gdax is god tier tho, but doesn't have it (yet).

Swing trading BTC and XRP is a license to print money these days. BTC goes up XRP goes down. BTC goes down XRP goes up. You literally only need 2 coins to make bank.

no. Price doesnt matter. Only market cap. Please put some thought and research into things before putting money into them. And lurk before you post.

It will remain constant for a few hours or even days.

>gdax god tier.
no.
I literally have money stuck on it because I need to give them my fucking passport ON TOP OF MY DRIVERS LICENSE. just to switch BTC to LTC. fucking shit tier. I dont even want to sell for USD. And im allowed to send out btc, just not convert to ltc....

Just fucking give it to them nigger.

Also,you want to make money or lose money? Submit.

5gdax it is lets fucking go

Done deal baby.

>give shitty internet company a copy of your passport that they dont actually need.
No.
I just want the $15 that grew out of left over bitcoin in my coinbase wallet on my binance account. Not to submit an analprobe. If I don't need id to send btc. I don't need id to change it to LTC. Im not cashing out or even buying in. I already gave my Drivers license which was good enough for Quadriga...

I was willing to go into the years wait but how much XRP are you going to buy? I was planning on buying anywhere between 25-35.

Hmmmmmmmmm, Ripple's being shilled by the tabloidiest of all tabloids.

thesun.co.uk/money/5127849/ripple-price-latest-xrp-cryptocurrency-why-spike-buy/

whales have a truce to only buy up to 0.75 up to a certain date. if you look at the graph, its artificial as fuck. every other coin swings even though its relatively stable. this little shitter here stays at 0.74 plus minus 2 almost constantly.

This is going to be big.

Thanks just bought 100k eggs.

something is amiss.

green dildos everywhere.

Thanks professor