MANA

Are we finally rallying?

Please Niggas

sold 2/3rds of my mana after the auction debacle. I'm debating whether to just cut my losses and move on or hodl. Good luck.

hold m8, after the auction there will be a so fuckin big media coverage that it will boom so hard, they ll instantly give u lambo

I sold yesterday and went all in on XLM. Feels like i left a psycho atheist gf for a nice christian gf

I'll probably get back into MANA after OMG finishes pumping

That volume is so juicy it's just waiting for a spike.

>media coverage
fucking this
what do you think looks better for normies? Blockchain weird science, or first actual online VR game and interweb city
If the devs do good work, this will be crazy

They only have like 2 devs lel, it's basically chainlink the game

it is still the first of its kind
that has value in itself

Yes and that's why it will stay 10 cents. Priced in.

wait for the marketing boom to start
then there is no way it will stay at 10

Almost all 3D problems have been solved 10 years ago or more, so they don't need a 3d expert. There's nothing to invent there.

They aren't creating 3d content, either.

They have an blockchain + payment dev. And a web guy for heavy lifting. That's where most of the work is. That's what matters.

Funding will take care of the rest - hiring rockstar devs won't be hard.

Honestly though - lots of gains being taken out right now, so this may be a longer hold than expected.

Especially with the auction still going on, etc.

You people are pretty much wasting your time posting about Mana here. I'm still Hodling 326K that I am 2x on at current price. I'm in it for the long haul. I would rather see long term organic growth with the coin rather than Link Style pump and dumps in to oblivion. So just Hodl or sell, but please do not sully the coin by posting it on this scam site any more.

Wise words user.

managed to get back in at 538

>tfw virtual property costs more than real property

This coin is slowly going to explode into something huge and extremely popular. Also there are many good news on the way + big hype surrounding Ready Player One, which will be very good for Decentraland.
It's at least few months hold if you want to reap huge profits, but 100x is pretty much guaranteed.

>100x is pretty much guaranteed
if only it were so user
i wonder where is the roof though
I mean, in few years

the question is wether normies will play this, right now it's only available in browser, why not a better platform?

runescape

fuck , I sold my backs just before uptrend. every fucking time it happens to me. lost 4k on this shit.

Just imagine the influx of normies after the Ready Player One hits the theaters. The movie itself is going to be huge, since the book is very popular already. And they all will be fascinated about the virtual reality worlds and stuff.
If people spend thousand of dollars on lootboxes, hats, gold and other stuff in games/mmos/mobile apps, then they will spend a lot on this stuff as well.

Browser is most normie-friendly platform. Most normies don't know how to install programs, configure them and do other nerdy stuff on their computers.
If Decentraland gets mobile client then it will explode to 100$ or more.

THIS. Anyone who is trying to participate in the Auction can see for themselves how competitive it is getting already. I keep getting my blocks outbid, but I'll keep at it. I'll have my own little slice of the first VR city, thank you very much.