/40kg/ Warhammer 40,000 General

Chaos titties edition

Old Thread >THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER
>vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Be wary of Alpharius)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AdMech grills > Chaos grills

Khorne = Tzeentch > Slaanesh > Nurgle

>all that extra flesh
disgusting

hey guardfag here, in case anyone wanted this I did all the mathhammer for probabilities on all the imperial guards heavy weapons against vehicles to show what did well against what

theres a lot of fun numbers to crunch through but basically for its points Multilasers do best againt AV10, autocannons do best against everything else except for av14 since you can field 2 ACs for every LC you run

im sure other people with way better skills in formatting have done this before but i made it myself for a project im working on so i thought id share.

Its still obviously WIP but here yall go: zsyvbzc

put that in tinyurl

>but what about chances to pin?
just add 1 to the AV
>what about with tank hunter or re-rolling 1s
fuck you my autism only goes so far in one night

God emperor fearing imperial grils > All other grills

Off to a great start today

>Orks
>melee race
>s3 i2 w1 6+sv
New codex when.

I can't unsee the round part on her hands being speakers and receivers

You literally have to "Talk to the hand" to talk to her.

8th ed

>useless fleshbags that do nothing to venerate the machine god

>showing off flesh instead of replacing it with glorious machinery

3/10 would not want to join for a sermon

>You can now charge out of any transport, however, in order to do this, the unit must disembark before any moves taken by the transport, and the transport cannot naturally move in the movement phase after this (To represent the disembarking process.)

Any pre-existing way of charging from vehicles (assault ramp, open-topped etc.) removes this restriction.

Thoughts?

We rhino rush now

You mean Age of the Emperor?

get of Veeky Forums and fuck off back to baal Dante

I can't tell if AoEfags are just salty WHFB fans or not

they'er just mad that 40k is too profitable to AoS, its natural to want people to join in on the misery

>Cadians getting squatted
>Eldar being combined in to one force
ITS HAPPENING

AGE OF THE EMPEROR.

So, Nurgle?

Deathwatch are broken now, the FAQ confirmed their shittyness.

Inferior to regular marines in every way

Yeah, Grav-cannons in free Rhinos is definitely the healthier state for the meta.

INB4 the souls of the dead Cadian 8th are resurrected into suits of armour led by super powered Creed.

We Warpstormcast Eternals now.

They made Maulerfiends work. They didn't answer my previous question about "multiple boons from killing multiple characters at the same time" that I had though. (My Lord managed to kill 2 Arena Champs, a Solarite, and a Sybarite with a Sunburst, so had to make 8 rolls for Champion of Chaos)

This twitch stream man, no one remembers half of abaddons rules because they're tied up in the marks.

No shit? What happened?

Can't take shotguns & bolters.

kill a character get a boon, kill 2 characters get 2 boons

Can't cheese out a Blackshield with a Heavy Thunderhammer

Shitties couldn't read when it said one VETERAN and were like "HE WAS A VET WHEN HE BOUGHT THE HAMMER"

>If GW wanted Blackshields / Sergeants to have taken the Heavy Hammer it would've said one MODEL

>Made maulerfiends work
?

They only need to hit with one attack now to get the additional S8 Ap1 armourbane attack and get 2 if all hit.

Favored Scions lets you roll twice for Boons, and pick one or both.

Where does it say that? Is this a new FAQ or is it in the final draft on their evsite? And did they keep the buff where they can hit the unit rather than a previously hit model with their magma cutters?

Ork list isn't actually all that bad, they might actually stand a chance here.

Squiggoth is going down to grav turn 1 though.

Admech grills < Dark Mechanicum grills.

Final draft
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/,

Things that are actually changes and not actually FAQs are marked in magenta. And there are a LOT of those in Chaos.

And yeah, they hit the unit, not the model.

ohh, that's nice! so 8 boons then if ya want and if you get d3 per boon it's even more! high chance of turning into a prince or spawn though

are these the competitive armies?

Dark mech girls are just dino bots user.

if i give a pathfinder shas'ui a blacksun filter does he give ignore night fighting to his entire unit or just himself?

They might as well have saved time and just written a single "NO" in the Orks.

>Grav cannon against Orks.

I don't have a reaction image confused enough for this situation. I mean, sure, there are some units with 4+ or better, but they aren't exactly the majority.

Might as well be a pic of a middle finger, or maybe a dick

No

HAH.

Trukks confirmed for best anti-knight weapon in the game:

Q: Can a grabbin’ klaw stop a Super-heavy Walker from
moving and hence prevent it from charging?
A: Yes.

>I don't have a reaction image confused enough for this situation.
Maybe he's not a tailoring cunt?

Haha no

The bolter nipples will still allow them to make their points back against footslogging boyz.

404 wat?

Worst army vs. Worst version of best army

They still have to hit every model to get the two attacks, user.

Also, they forgot to add that bit to the Khorne Daemonkin errata, annoyingly enough.

There's not tailoring and then there is just bizarre picks, I mean, Centurions aren't exactly cricket when used against Orks but the grav is like a purposeful way of making them less effective.

Well if he used hurricane Bolter/Heavy bolter he would be tailoring, and Lascannons are even worse than grav

>fail mob rule with a result of 4-6, fight breaks out in mob
>"shouldn't the hits be at strength 3 rather than strength 4, as that is the base strength of the boyz?"
>No, they're really fired up! ;^)

When do we WAAAGH! GW's offices?

I slightly pooped the link, copy it without the comma on the end. Sorry user.

All Dedicated transport removed, you'll have to jimmy rig them by using detachements

There's likely a wysiwyg rule on the streamed games and the other weapon options may as well not exist.

Jimmy rig? Is that an American thing? I've only ever use Jerry rig

What as a space marine player do I bring against eldar? my first game against them coming up soon im thinking sternguard and librarians

I find it hard to believe that Deathwatch can't take their own transport flyer or drop pods as dedicated transports, user.

Looking over the Faq, it seems like Helbrutes got a 5 point pricedrop as well as the extra 2 Dreadnought attacks.

Does this make them more worthwhile?

r8 my list.

Iron clad with double heavy flamers in drop pods.
Sternguard in drop pods with combi-meltas.
Dev squads with double grav-cannons in rhinos.
Tacticals with plasma guns in assault cannon razorbacks.
Dev centurions with grav-cannons.
Anything bikes.

>32 models at 2k

even grey knights will out number you

Jury-Rig is repaired with what is at hand.
Like Ork vehicles
Jerry-Built is made from bad materials.
Like Finecast

I really just don't know how to bump up that model count. Tsons are a personal favorite of mine but I'm struggling to get them to work on the tabletop.

>sternguard and librarians

This isn't 5th Edition. You're going to get raped.

They've had that for a while now. They still aren't great, but if you take them in one of the Dataslate: Helbrutes formations they're pretty fun.

It's jerry-built and jury-rigged.

Librarians are really good, especially with the new powers.

Sternguard just seem like overpriced tactical squads to me, they're all about their bolters with their special ammo but you don't use bolters to really do damage when you want it.

I don't believe it would be for D3 boons. The way it's worded, you only get the bonus roll as a result of Champion of Chaos (meaning you slay a character). The FAQ just clarified (it's in the base rules otherwise) that it doesn't matter how you kill an enemy character, as long as it's not Sweeping Advance.

The question I asked GW was:
Suppose of those 8 results, one of them was Dark Apotheosis. Do I pick the results simultaneously, meaning can I theoretically get a prince who then gets 7 other boons? In-game, I chose not to use that result as it was a grey area of the rules.

The second question I have is: Suppose I use Life Leech from Biomancy (heal a wound for each unsaved wound inflicted), kill a Sergeant, then roll Bloated for my Boon (heal all wounds, or gain +1 wound max if already at full wounds). Do I choose the order in which both apply?

This one is theoretical though, as I just use Psychic Shriek as my main witchfire. There's something funny about my Sorcerer healing from hitting the enemy, necromancy and all.

If you pay me the plane ticket to U.K. I'll help

I'm pretty much immune to tear gas at this point. Thanks third world anti riot police!

When you have to cross the street to continue working but there is a riot in the city. You just cross the damn street. Punch the cop and punch the rioters and do your damn job.

That Black Templars list is neither good nor is it fluffy.

That thing fails on pretty much all fronts.

What the fuck is that captcha?

Jesus, what kind of third world shithole do you live in?
Detroit?

not d3 boons sorry. i meant 64 - Roll another d3+1 on this table (re-rolling Spawnhood and Daemon Prince results). though that also has the same problem

you could get a prince but he wouldn't get any boons since he drops all his wargear/gifts/etc when he ascends

i believe you finish the power before the boon so you would end up with +1 wound

use less 1k sons, maybe a squad at most. if you use magnus he's gonna need a list built around him

Nah just Chile. There was a year that we had riots once every week. It was like the weather. Sunny with a chance of protest and tear gas.

Funny how water canon and tear gas went from painful to just annoying.

On all that mess not a single bullet was fired. Even when police got wounded. We where horrified when a policewoman draw her gun when she got trapped by a mob

I suggested it months ago when they Ghazghkull "update" did nothing.

That said, attack storefronts instead, they are all over and visible to customers.

I JUST GOT HERE, what did I miss?
Are da boyz winnin' it?!
>that list
Where da transports at?

Missed fuck all really, orks got first blood blowing up a rhino with lootaz and got themselves stuck in a never ending combat with a dreadnought that deepstruck. You got in just in time to get into the assaults.

Is there a tl;dr on fall of Cadia

I have a question about heavy weapons teams for the Guard. So the 2 models become 1, 2 wound model. I have some heavy weapons teams and they are on one of those bigger bases. I've noticed for older models, like the Steel Legion dudes, they have a single guy carrying the missile launcher. Is that legal since he's not on the bigger base?

If it is legal, would I be able to use one of the missile launcher Cadians on a normal base?

>tl;dr on fall of Cadia
Cadia fell.

GW say that you CAN put models on the bases they came with, but it's common decency to update the Heavy weapon teams to the new bases.

See how he's got a buddy over to the left holding a rocket? Just mount both of them on one big base.

They... appear to be winning?
Lots of shots failing to get past the bikers cover saves but I don't see any squiggoth?

Where are the flashgits?

The way it used to work is that the loader needed to be in base contact with the gunner, if you play it like that it shouldn't be an issue.

But user how are you gonna forge the narrative with one big base?

well for one
It IS two models still but on two bases.

The rules just say talk to your opponent if not using standard bases.

They're doing not bad right now, depends on his this grimaldus assault works out. Squiggoth is in the top middle of the board and the flash gitz are inside it.

What is that base size? I can order some, but I don't know the size.

Where can I watch this stream?

Fucking Irish "hippeti hobbity shibbety shobbity? Wigga wigga wuzza schaw!"

Not again.

The IG broke many times before, during, and after the planet broke. Remember that Celestine was the only thing that kept the IG morale and spirit for utterly breaking before the might of Chaos. When she lost her light, all despaired.

twitch tv/warhammer

Nurgle loves everyone, you unfaithful cunt

That was the stupidest shit I ever saw.

Cadia is used to face Chaos. Maybe if they mentioned there non Cadian regiments that would be true. But Cadians in Cadia. Facing Chaos? Not a chance.

twitch tv /warhammer

Should be 40mm

He's talking shite anyway, not missing anything.
Also just realised who that Liam is, I've actually played him a few times haha

Hey guys, what's the best R&H killteam? Or guardsmen, if the guardsmen one is far superior?

How do bases work with LoS?

Could I put a sniping mini on a 10cm tall base and say "That's his LoS point :^)"?

weapon teams are on 60mm

It's much bigger than 40mm, that's terminator sized. Probably 60mm.

The Cadians never faced the full might of Chaos Undivided before. This is practically the first time Abaddon himself landed on the planet.