Another Smashfucker Thread

Tyberos the Red Wake
Vs
Smashfucker Prime

I postulate to you, Veeky Forums that with cheerleader squads, Tyberos would win, and in a manfight, Tyberos would at least draw in one round.

Ignoring psychic shit, throw Smashfucker and his command squad against Tyberos with his buddies out of a Land Raider, 6 on 6

For the sake of arguement we can put Tyberos as having completed what he needed for Rage to take effect. We could also say Smashfucker is on bikes (Meaning no Cataphractii rerolls) and give him his bonus to FNP from warlord trait.

Tyberos hits first, throwing down 7 attacks hitting on 3+ with re-rolling 1s. Odds are better than not that he's getting 6 hits to land and wounds on 4s with rerolls, so give him 4 against the squad. No saves allowed because AP3 vs 3+ so they get 4 casualties off a 4+ FNP. IF one of those wounds falls on Smashfucker or his Apothecary, or god forbid both, he's down to just his own FNP. Likewise his squad is down to either 4+/5+ FNP depending on apothecary. But that soon changes.

At I4 step the cheerleaders strike.

5 Claws throw down 20 attacks at 4+ with rerolls on 1s, assuming 13 hits. And that averages to a whopping ~10 wounds (13/2 = 6.5 * 1.5) against no saves. That wipes Smashfucker's brigade out on its own by law of averages.

When Smashfucker gets his swings in, he's gonna kill only one or two terminators.

Next round Tyberos IDs him with 6 fist attacks. That is if his squad leaves him anything to hit.

Inverse in 1v1, Tyberos would need 5 claw attacks to take off two wounds before striking at the same time to ID Smashfucker at I1 and punch each other out.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_Smashfucker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thoughts?

I am no good at mathhammer so I'm useless for the topic of this thread, but am I the only one who absolutely loves Tyberos the Red Edge's model? Or Lightning Claw Termis in general?

Seriously considering starting a Charcharodons army solely so I can include free Assault Termi troops lel

I almost bought a model off eBay for $50 from some German guy. It's painted and based in an epic way. I want to so bad but I don't have the cash right now.

Look at this fucker.

Tyberos only has a 5++

It's the motherfucking Silver Surfer, run!

Pretty sure you can't ID smashfucker
Smashfucker is
T:5 W:4 2+,2++,2+++
Tyberos is 2+5++

ID ignores FNP.

Smashfucker has 3++ save. You can't get a 2++ save, it's merely written as such because Cataphractii armor rerolls 1s.

Smashfucker can't have T5 AND rerollable 1s. It's one or the other. Tyberos hits at S10 with his fists. He IDs even a bike rider. If you really want Smashfucker to drop, by all means give him his reroll on 1s because that is easier to rack up wounds on than T5. Two wounds loses Smashfucker's EW and thus kills him to S10 ID.

Does he have S 5 in his base profile?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_Smashfucker

Also Smashfucker is a Chapter Master, you can put with honor guard 2+

Read the OP.

He gets it from tactics with one combat and that's a fair boon by comparison.

Read the whole thing. You see that the only way for 2++ is with the psychic power. He has 3++ until you take off 3 wounds, which goes down to 4++.

You can't put Honor Guard on bikes. Likewise you can't take both HG and a Command Squad. He's part of one or the other.

You can take him with Gorgon Chain, Shield Eternal and Burning Blade for
S7 2+3+4++ EW AP2 at initiative

No you can't. ONE RELIC per character.

And even still he wouldn't ID Tyberos. He'd get his shit pushed in even harder. Tyberos could strike last and murder him because Smashfucker only ever gets 3 attacks. 7 S10 hits would chew through Smashfucker's wounds in a single round, no FNP.

my bad
provided Tyberos get the charge and has already killed a unit in combat
The best way to math hammer is to start them off in combat with no bonuses from charging.

>him 4 against the squad. No saves allowed because AP3 vs 3+

I was interested until I read this.
Smashfucker will be tanking those on his 2+ AS / 2+ FNP
I feel you let Smashfucker's player be retarded so Sharkman wins

>Apothecary (5+) Iron Hand (+1 for 4+), Gorgon's Chain (+1 for 3+), Warlord Trait (+1 for 2+)

>provided Tyberos get the charge and has already killed a unit in combat

READ

THE

FUCKING

OP

>if I let characters use their abilities

Don't try and pretend you haven't been trying to stack the favor in the IH side AGAINST THE RULES by giving Cataphract + bike and three (3) THREE, TRES, SAN relics but now you have a problem with one character using HIS BASIC FUCKING ABILITIES?

All you faggots seem to forget Tyberos also has PE: Everyone.

So you're wanting to risk losing Smashfucker's bonus to FNP and possibly his EW so quick? By extension Tyberos could likewise op to swing LAST at 7 S10 hits just because his squad would chew up the Command Squad, or literally drown Smashfucker in wounds.

Any one with half a brain knows you don't bank 13 wounds on 2+/2+ because that averages out to 2 either way. That puts him into Tyberos's crosshairs and guarantees he dies.

I was putting forth the idea that the player would be smart enough to bounce wounds off on the 4 mooks that tag along to watch the fun. All Smashfucker needs is his Apothecary to stick around and keep his boys in the fight and keep his epic FNP at 2+

Then what the fuck is the point, OFC Tyberos wins provided he gets all the benefits.
If Eldrad is with a max unit of warlocks and a farseer joins the unit and they charge Tyberos they win.

If I put 10 Justaerin and Horus Charge Tyberos with 10 LC Terminators they will win

If I put 10 Fire Drakes with 2+3+ THSS and a Primus Medicade and Vulkan vs Smash Fucker and they get the charge they will win.

Your OP if fucking flawed and this debate is pointless.

My thoughts are that your knowledge of the rules is shit. I mean, jesus christ, did you actually ever check the rules?
You casually ignore the rules for Eternal Warrior, wound allocation, weapon mechanics, FnP, initiative order. Nevermind no retinue worth their salt ever running without stormshields...

Even disregarding that, that's some insane stipulations:
a) he somehow triggered Rage/Scent of Blood without any losses
b) remounted his LR (which in the meantime wasn't blown up by the Iron Hands)
c) managed to chase down Smashfucker
All the while, Smashfucker would sit around with a thumb up his arse, I assume?

tl;dr: You could hurl Smashfucker comfortably into that lot alone and he'd eventually grind them down.

>I was putting forth the idea that the player would be smart enough to bounce wounds off on the 4 mooks that tag along to watch the fun. All Smashfucker needs is his Apothecary to stick around and keep his boys in the fight and keep his epic FNP at 2+

Anyone who actually fields Smashfucker instead of a more efficient HQ isn't smart to begin with. This thread alone should tell you how not smart Veeky Forums in general is. Hell, anyone who uses the word Smash anything to describe the IH max wargear CM isn't smart.

Using Tyberos also isn't smart.

Actually just infantry but I noted that in the OP with his rerolls.

I didn't see the deleted post. What was the tl;dr?

I said it was BS to give Tyberos all the fucking benefits see :

By the Emperor 40k terminators are ugly af. Why couldn't they have just kept the Tartarus?

Tyberos should only get enough Red Brethren to make up the points difference between the enemy HQ. And Red Brethren are basically just 35 points for one extra wound. Red Brethren can have 4++ Cataphractii but I guess nobody knew that.

>13 wounds on 2+/2+ because that averages out to 2

You're bad a math bro. You fail 2+/2++ on double ones. A 1/36 chance

>13 Wounds
>1/6 chance to fail your Armour Save
>2.16 USWs
>1/6 chance to fail your Feel No Pain
>0.36 Wounds

>all

A charge and having minced a unit in cc compared to rolling and manifesting Sanctuary on a librarian and not getting denied? That's not comparable.

No I did not. I said that he'd need to knock two off Smashfucker to enable ID. ID also DISABLES FNP, and I double checked initiative order ahead of time. Tyberos strikes first at I5.

Assuming you can buy 2 storm shields and justify your costs (my codex is dated so I can't speak with absolute accuracy) those still lose out with one failed save, so you'd be forced to run a squad of TH/SS marines and hope for the best, or cheese with gravguns, etc. This fight was set up more or less barebones.

Tyberos is 190
vs Smashfucker who is 165
If they both start in combat

Tyberos: WS:6 S:4 T:4 W:4 A:5 2+5++
Smash: WS6: S:4 T:4 W:3 A:3 2+3++R4+++

My bad, that is correct. You can't allocate all wounds to Smashfucker though. It's against the squad. Which he is a part of. I never said this was a challenge. That would be suicide.

S-stop talking about my husbando, guys...

Tyberos has to
1. Wipe a unit in CC
2. Remount the LR that hasn't been destroyed.
3. Be able to get the Charge off on Smash and Crew

vs

Rolling a Psychic power and DENIED? How I throw 4 or 5 dice at it.

Cataphractii Smashfucker risks a lot more with T4. Tyberos will hit more and can ignore his FNP thanks to his fists. They'll punch each other out.

>PE Infantry vs bikes
>S8 ID against a T5 Eternal Warrior
>ignoring challenges
The list goes on, but your lack of understanding of the rules is amazing.

Both parties are allowed to issue, and you think smashfucker wouldn't ?!?!?

Okay so you're bringing in extra units into the smashstar now. That was explicitly stated as not being involved.

By the same argument I could say "lul invisibility" and tell you to eat shit. Or quickening. Or summon a Bloodthirster in his face. Psychic shit fucks with too much and works in probabilities. Mathhammer without excess variables is cleaner.

Plus you're doubling Smashfucker's total point cost by giving him that. The land raider I gave could be removed without incident, it's merely for the sake of "these two will fight".

And chewing a unit off an objective or something isn't hard. Doubly so for his squad. If you want to make the argument that command squad with grav will rape them all before CC happens you're bringing in literally hundreds of points of difference. And that's not fair.

>Tyberos strikes first at I5.
With what, shitty lighting Claws? Wow, those sure are threatening to a T5 W4 2+/3++/3++ IWND guy. Especially when Tyberos goes spalt the second that thunderhammer touches him.
Also, additative stat boni always apply after multipliers. So he's S9 against Smashfucker and can't ID shit.

Lets say they both swing at I1 at S:8 ap 2
Tyberos: 5 attacks
Hitting on 4s= 2.5 hits
Wounding on 2= 2.083 wound
Saving on 3++R= 1.375 before the reroll
Reroll= .907 Unsaved wounds

Smash: 3 attacks
Hitting on 4s= 1.5 hits
Wounding on 2s= 1.245 wounds
5++ Save= .959 unsaved wounds

No of course not. In the same vein that Smashfucker wouldn't toast the Landraider with betrayer's Bane, wouldn't jump Tyberos and his cronies while they put the kibosh on some unfortunate tactical squad and wouldn't evade being charged by using his bike mobility.

without the LR you don't get the charge.

Your husbando looks cool, but he can't play with the big boys. Same as Lugft. Maybe if all chapter masters had Eternal Warrior...

>Gorgons Chain and Betrayers Bane

And with that you forfeit. One relic per character, jack.

why are we counting smashfucker as a captain instead of a chapter master?

That's for the 2+,3++R,4++FNP version.

You're thinking of Furious Charge. Carchadon's tactics increases their S by +1 when they gain Rage. Nice try.

Look, all this discussion is nice and good, but there is one simple matter here:
Challanges.
- If Tyberos accepts he gets instagibbed by a thunderhammer (bar some amazing rolls on that 5++).
- If he doesn't accept, he'll need to sit out the fight and watch while Smashfucker dismantles his retinue unmolested.

Yeah, at I1 after his own has sliced the other to ribbons. Your 5 bikers with shields are not doing anything without TH/SS so the biggest issue is going to be surviving to hit back. With one wound that is not easy considering 75% of the hits that land will wound.

And that's not factoring in a failed test against Fear putting them at 5+ to hit.

why the fuck did they fail the ld 10 leadership test?

I'm saying that's another possibility. Not that it's a likely one. That's why I didn't use it anywhere.

The Bikers have a 3++ with FNP 4+

>Fear
>against troops with ATSKNF
Uh-huh. Sure.

At everyone

>failed test against Fear putting them at 5+ to hit.
>failed test against Fear
>against models with AND THEY SHALL KNOW NO FEAR

This trainwreck keeps getting better and better

That's the other reason I didn't factor in Fear.

Fuck off I know what I'm doing, fags.

It's 515 points for Smashfucker and unit
Vs Tyberos and 9 LC terminators at 505

So let me redo the math:
Based on your assumptions its a 6v6

>Tyberos + 5 LC Terminators in a Land Raider (Redeemer) for 605 pts

VS

>Smashfucker with FNP trait (255) with Chapter Master, Artificer Armour, Bike, Lightning Claw, and Power Fist and his Command Squad + Apothecary on Bikes (158)

>605 vs 413 (a 192pt handicap vs Smashfucker

Tyberos doesn't challenge
Smashfucker challenges, Terminator Sergeant accepts

Tyberos swings with claws
>7 hitting on 3+ = 4.6
>Wounding on 4+ RR = 3.5
>4+ FNP failing 1.75

I4
Terminators swing 20 A hitting 4+, wounding 4+ RR. After FNP 3.75 die
>Command Wiped
>Sergeant swings 5. After 2+/2+++, only 0.05 Wounds to Smashfucker

>I1 Smashfucker has 5 A, 2/3 hit, 5/6 Wound. 5+ to save leaves 1.85.
>Sergeant down

Combat is Smashfucker -4
If he flees he escapes. Autorallies and charges. Else stuck in combat

>Round 2
Challenges Tyberos. He has to accept (or watch Smash kill his dudes)

>I4, 12 Attacks, 4+ hit, 4+ RR Wound. 0.375 through 2+/4+++

>I1
Tyberos gets 5 A vs 5/6 A from Smash
Both hit on 4+, both Wound on 2+
Leaving 2 USW each.
Tyberos only has a 5+ so he's DEAD
Smash has 3++, so .66

Smash maybe suffered one Wound.

So this is at WORST CASE for Smash. With 200pt handicap 4 Commands could had Stormshields and Fists.

My math could be wrong. Let me know if I missed anything

Wait can't he deny the challenge then hit in combat? Even if he does doesn't that also allow his unit to slice into Smashfucker with his lowered rolls? Likewise, losing combat by 4 is a high chance of falling back, meaning the squad could jump back into their raider on their turn if Smash has the charge. Likewise he loses FNP bonus if he takes a wound and loses his apothecary. It drops by 2. And EACH WOUND SUFFERED matters.

I mean
Wouldn't Asterion Moloc still beat both?
Moloc has some crazy shit against Space marines

Denying challenge means you are forced to slink away and don't get to swing that round. You can cockblock a character from assault entirely by just spam challenging him.

Well that's retarded. Should not be able to make a challenge when you're the only one left.

I hope when 8th ed drops they make any 'bonus' stats (like bike Toughness) only affect difficulty to wound, not for purpose of ID.

And back when FNP was 4+ and could only be taken if it didn't ignore armor was way more balanced. And logical.

Yeah that's a good idea. Change a lot of these S and T perm boosts to simply nerfing the opponent's to wound rolls by 1. Make jump packs better too.

And Smashfucker can beat Primarchs, or at the very least fight others to a standstill (and even then still come out on top after a million turns). The only one I don't think he can beat is Daemon Magnus, and that's because psyker powers and D spam (though assuming for some reason that he gets into CC with Magnus, Smash wins).

at the risk of being taunted and boo'd until your fingers ache from typing, who/what is smashfucker? I've seen this posted all over the place but don't know what it applies to.

is it a nickname you gave to a specific character? or is it just a WAAC'd out chapter master?

Standstills aren't impressive, given how a lot of 1v1's are just slapfights and the game doesn't last forever. All you need is a 3++, Eternal Warrior, and not having a shit WS.

>Smashfucker can't have T5 AND rerollable 1s. It's one or the other.
Actually he can. Rule's wise cataphractii termiantor armor is called 'Cataphractii Terminator Armor". The rules for bikes specify that no unit wearing "Terminator Armor" can take a bike. But because it doesn't mention tartaros or cataphractii, which have different names under rules, technically a cataphractii terminator IC can take a bike.

40k doesn't even have tartaros rules fuck off

If we're taking the rules completely literally, then you can in fact give a cataphractii captain a bike.

It says for all purposes Cataphractii armor is terminator armor.

What is that helmet from? I want to make a Talos model.

Is this nigger serious? You're fucking looking at the model it comes from.

Red Wake Thread?
Carcharodon thread?
RIP AND TEAR FOR THE EMPEROR THREAD?!

Sure lets change gears and let loose the sharks of war.

its a WAAC'd minmax nearly unkillable chapter master or captain.
see^^