Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1298: Higher than the Highest, Lower than the Lowest Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

For those of you who took Decretum in Madoka, what is your Witch form named, and what are they the Witch of?

Jumpers, what are some of the favorite things you've done using a combination of powers and/or items from multiple jumps?

It doesn't necessarily have to be something grand or uber-powerful.

Lucia Faustus, The Witch of Desperation.
Either Soul Gem + Juju Import or my Magitech Laptop.

Mass Terraforming, seriously.
I use Geneforge to create the plants and animals needed, other perks to work with other necessities depending on the planet(magnetic field, rotation, tectonics, etc.), and then a couple of gardening perks to help me propagate my Geneforge creations even faster.

I made plants that "eat" Radiation and cleanse it for Fallout, for example.

So as promised here's V0.4 of Ciel Nosurge.

Changelog:

V0.4: Raised drawback limit to +800 CP if Save Bezel Project is taken.
Added Animated Figurine Set, Planetary Model, Ciel Nosurge Copy and Music Box Items.
Added Notes on post-jump Cielnotrons and Interdimend Program Notes.
Reworked some text.

And Captcha ate my trip...

Any of the gelato flavors I've made or foods. Yuie Flower tea is delicious.

>tea

Great, another jumper that has powerwanked themselves to omnipotence. Can this thread get any shittier?

I'll eat ur trip bby

Mommy could show up.

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.

But jumper... you were Mommy all along.

>Music Box
>or to lull someone to simple.

Jumpers, how did you overcome the "Last Avenger" drawback in A:EMH? Did you combine it with other drawbacks?

I figured out a way to forge Keyblades to give to people pre-Spark.

No, it's not just using the Minecraft item duplication perk.

How?

My plan is, if I take that scenario, is to use my massive amount of social perks to befriend everyone or make them flock to my side + use my massive luck perks + demiservant Tesla I'll get in the new fate jump when I take it to help me create shit + use the master plan perk in the jump to accomplish it

not sure if it's possible even then and I won't be taking it for a while, but that's my plan.

share how.

Ehh, after I read through the relevant wiki, keyblades seem kinda disappointing. I mean, I still took the relevant origin since it had the best perks, but I expected more after hearing people talk about them like they're something special.

What jumps offer free male gender transform?

I think action movie does.

There are a few that offer completely free, like minecraft.

First you obviously need to have bought a Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts.

Lost Odyssey has a perk called Skill Transference that gives you the properties of any magical items you have as long as you keep them equipped for an extended period of time. The more unique or versatile the ability, the longer it takes for you to gain it.

I used this to gain the Keyblade's abilities without actually having to summon or use it.

The Amazo Backup Memory from Young Justice gives you the knowledge to replicate your abilities with technology. Since I now have the Keyblade's abilities inherently, I can make technology with them as well.

Technically you can stop here and use those three things to build your own Keyblades using technology.

But I kept going. I made them magitech using Magitek Mastery from Final Fantasy 6, and added a bit of the Second Magic from Fate/Stay Night.

They may not actually count as 'true' Keyblades, I'm unsure of that, but they definitely work for my purposes.

Oh, and you might also need Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts to bind these Keyblades to your chosen person's soul.

Eh, it's a decent enough weapon/casting focus that you can summon at will, that also functions as a universal lockpick.
Some of the extra abilities you can buy are pretty good too, like more loot, more magic damage, blocking things without being moved and getting healed when you block.

You haven't read the KH jump notes, have you?
>Due to the uncertain level of intelligence, their method of creation, and several hints to them and what they can do, for now we’re saying you can’t copy Keyblades.
I'd argue that "copying" also applies to perks like Skill Transference.
There's also this:
>This leads into another thing to remember; without the potential you cannot use a Keyblade.
>The Keyblades you and your companions can get from this jump won’t be able to grant this potential till post chain,

So yeah. Copying keyblades pre-spark is impossible by jumpchain fiat.

I read that notes.

I thought Skill Transference got around that.

Because it wouldn't be my Keyblade granting the potential to people, it would be me personally.

Well, you can't /copy/ keyblades, but even a mid-tier jumper could easily create something that does exactly the same, or even better. And at that point it's just semantics.

>KH jump notes
Not him (her?), but lol, what the fuck? That's a load of shit.

Honestly? I enjoy doing /really/ silly things with my technological knowledge and Raven's magical expertise.

In Strike Witches I went in with a Super-Heavy Unit to begin with and proceeded to immediately retrofit cannons from the diesel-punk tanks from Ring of Red for use as hand-held weapons. Attaching an auto-feed clip onto a mid-sized tank cannon was no easy feat, but damn it if it wasn't effective and looked cool as all hell to carry that thing into combat.

Though honestly my favorite perk is Hidden Weapon Space from Ranma 1/2. I keep all kinds of things up my sleeves. I used this to great effect in Shaman King with my Clockwork Necromancy and Santa Oversoul. I would just keep tons of little tin tanks and planes up my sleeves and pop out an instant army when I needed it. Now I mostly use it to keep a ton of candy on hand without ruining the lines of my outfit.

It is kinda funny to watch me get punched too hard though. My Hidden Weapon Space tends to shoot its contents in all directions when I take a bad hit. Which leads to some enemies thinking I'm a pinata, like Gamel from Kamen Rider OOOs. It's led to me developing some interesting counter-moves, especially now that I've learned how to fold the space inside them to a limited degree.

There's a lot more ridiculous stuff if I really set my mind to it. Like the Candy Cosmic Switch Raven made for my Kamen Rider Belt.

They're special in the sense that they're the key to the setting's macguffin plot. They're the key to unlocking or relocking prettymuch every seal, barrier, villain plot, or protagonist role in the series. They're super important to the cosmology.
However, once you get out of the setting, they're basically just an impractical, wonky ass holy sword.

Can you not use it to unlock seals and barriers post-jump?

I'm not going to kick off an argument about it, just offering my interpretation.
I tend to go with the conservative option when things are iffy, so "can't be copied" means "no, you can't get around it" in my chain.
If yours differs it's your chain. I'm neither the author nor jumpchain-police.

Oops, corrected.

I'll let you know when I figure it out, because I'm planning on taking it. Though sadly it's still pending in the future.

It'll probably be another one of those ten-post writeups.

Gears of War and Platoon.

>jumper uses incorrect version to make people retarded with music

Ah. Well good on you. Being honest I don't want to argue about this.

It's just something I thought might work.

I'm having trouble searching on the 4plebs archives. I don't know how to restrict the search to only Jumpchain threads. If I put Jumpchain in the subject line, I get zero results.

As a side note, it would be very helpful if people would put the name of the jump in the post where they attach it. Otherwise a searcher has to hope that a reply mentions the jump name.

What jump are you looking for? Also, apparently 4plebs is down so I can't help even if I ask.

You can't restrict it to only jumpchain threads.

Actually, you could probably do that with song magic.

So what sort of magic could I do with Greatest Magician of the Age from DC Occult? Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm not very good with comics stuff and didn't pay much attention until I jump it.

CJ said you could turn the moon into a Rubik's Cube at the point where your training nets you less gainz.

Is there any idea of how long that would take? A few decades or a century I'm guessing?

I have a question for Ninja user. I was wondering if I could make a jump for The Name of the Wind, or at least complete it.

Probably either a couple decades or by the end of the jump, depending on how much you train.

OriginAnon's reposting of his jump reminded me of the issue, but I'm not looking for anything right now. But the other day I was looking for old rulings on Monopoly, and I was getting all kinds of other crap.

Speaking of old jumps, though, how "gamey" are you supposed to take The Sims 3 jump? It's not like there are movies or anime about it, but there are some pretty broken exploits in the game itself.

I'm playing it safe and not earning any lifetime happiness points in jump, but I'm wondering if I'm handicapping myself for no reason.

>The Amazo Backup Memory from Young Justice gives you the knowledge to replicate your abilities with technology.
Doesn't work on magic.

That is pretty dumb, though.

I'd get all up in her cockpit, if ya know what I'm sayin.

So, I just looked at the Kingdom Hearts jump again, and I don't think I get the descritption for Reaction Command. It says you need to be able to survive the initial exposure of the attack, but then it says the command goes off before the attack itself happens?

>Triggering a Reaction Command puts you into an autonomous state to perform the manoeuvre, but since it only uses what you can do you could later learn to do the technique or combination of spells normally, just without the activation cost discount.

This part also confuses me. Does that mean the command uses an ability you would learn in the future?

I'm not sure. I think you need to have a keyhole? Key needs a lock, that kind of thing. It might still work, though. I think it would probably help out, certainly, but it might not autobreak high end bullshit, if you catch my meaning.

But in Kingdom Hearts, EVERYTHING has a keyhole. The entire setting is built around keyblades. In fact, I can't overstate just how ubiquitous keyblades are to Kingdom Hearts' plot. It's basically a requirement to be a main character, and anyone with a keyblade becomes one automatically.
It's like getting a skeleton key in real life. And it opens any lock you can get it into. And that's really handy. But then you get on a plane and go over to fucking Japan, and as soon as you get there you find out they built EVERYTHING around that skeleton key, locks, keycards, ID badges, every car or piece of machinery, the line of succession, fucking preferred customer cards, everything, and suddenly you're king shit of fuck mountain just because you have that key. It's fucking nuts, and the key's still really useful, but nothings' ever quite gonna compare to that trip you took to fucking Japan.

Alright I was trying to get this wip out before xmas but since lots of work got dumped on me and issues from past medical problems came up it didnt happen. So here is the current wip of the D Rus alterworld jump, needs a bunch of work still, thoughts on stuff I should dump rewrite or otherwise fix and as always I will do my best.

Also I have no idea what happened with the setup on this, its just another thing I need to fix, sorry.

Also my name came off. Damn.

>Doesn't work on magic.

Well I just checked the drive. Goddamn it you're right.

How gamey? I've always assumed that you went to the actual world and not one where game mechanics are real. So the items and such would exist, but unless there were perks/options everything would be just like real life.

That's what the starro tech notes are for

Is it genetic?

>Amazo’s Backup Memory can grant magic that can be learned or has a basis in genetics to machines when used in unison with Starro-tech notes, and possibly with other “magi-tech” creating things.
>and possibly with other “magi-tech” creating things.

So if you first convert magical abilities into magitech, you can then convert them into technology?

If we take the Player origin do we still show up after a few months of the trial or do we show up in Ion's mind after the whole trial thing?

This user has a point. Oh well, I'll just wait until post-Spark.

.... Although I wonder if Discworld Heredity would work? Considering it allows your kids to inherit weird stuff that normally wouldn't be inheritable.

Of course that would require me to adopt anyone I wanted to teach about Keyblade stuff, which I'm not entirely opposed to.

Then again this might fall under no copying.

on the topic of magitech: from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King
"Crimson Saint(600, Discount Demon King)- With sufficient analysis, Magic is simply Science by
another name. A spell that causes plants to grow simply increases the flow of nutrients. A
machine that generates a static field to generate an electric shock attack is the same as a
lightning bolt spell. With this perk, you can comprehend the link that exists between Science
and Magic, and with the proper time and resources reproduce a piece of technology as a
magical spell or reproduce a magical effect as a piece of technology. For example, you could
take a lightbulb, analyze it, understand how it works in its entirety, then create a magical spell
that produces the same amount of light when an equivalent amount of magical power is fed
into it. There are a few caveats here, however..."

Maybe use territory magic from that one jump to have the territory absorb it and let your travellers use the powers.

What's the weirdest thing that has happened to you?

Is the user who made SS13 still around?

Infinite Stratos!~

~~~

Super Genius: Between this and Drop In, this one made more sense. Age rolls and all.

Simply Gorgeous: For free? Why, thank you.
IS Education and Training: Well, can't argue there.
The Orimura Charm-600: Um, well. That's a tax paid.
Shamefully Shameless: Oooooh, me like.
One in a Trillion-300: Intelligence. Good stuff.
Canon Companion (Shinonono Tabane)- 200: Oh, you lovable maniac. I can't resist those types.

Bunny Ears: Well, that's just being a copycat. Put some surprises in and pull a switch on Tabane it is!~
Infinite Jumper Academy-600: Eheh. The hopes, the dreams - the impressionable minds! The future! And in future jumps, to boot!

Personal IS: What I truly love, is tinkering on these toys. CP buys are just a tip.

4th Generation-600SP: ALL the power!
Amatsuki and Karaware- 400SP: Covering both bases, for optimal price.
Fold Out Armour: One power up, to win them all.

Orimura-kun!- +100: In the world of Infinite Stratos, the best girl is the one who goes straight for the... Ahem, to the point. And after I poach the poor boy for my school... Heh.
Golem Games- +200: Tabane, you tsundere.
My Perfect Sister- +200: I... I've always wanted a big sister.
Phantom of the Opera- +200: You guys are cute. I guess I could play for a bit.

~~~

In the end, there are some things I love Infinite Stratos for. Thanks for reminding me about them, Valeria. I love it.

Oh, fuck yea! Looking forward to that one for sure!

I burned down an entire elemental plane once.

>using a Valeria jump
Lol, so I take it you want to be nerfed even post-Spark?

Fuck off retard.

You're mixing up your targets, Timmy. Valeria is the one who hands out free omnipotence, remember?

Wait, since when do we have an Infinite Stratos jump?

last thread

Since last thread.

EX rank item creation from the fate servant supplement+how unscientific! from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3+Technologies with conceptual primacy

Modus Control Deck +[wallet+array Fetch Modi]=poor man's gate of Babylon

Young Justice Amazo the robot not the back up data+[Savage salvage+fusion Boomer] =decent power copying.

[Not Enough Items, Recipe Mode From mine craft+Guide sense&delineated crafting from terraria]+The Rick tree from Rick and Morty+a robot body with onboard molecular fabricators=build really cool stuff whenever you want.

Weapon channeling +Hind-blood dagger+(savage salvage+Artificial Causality weapon:Mucro Regis: Takezo)= poor man's sting

[Unreal precision from Tsukihime+ compound computation from worm]+one of the more "predictable" magic systems such as Dungeons & Dragons or disc world+being a mother box Which has scanned a great many mystical libraries= new spells as required.

Mana Lake from Gemcraft: chasing shadows+infinite liquid generator from terraria + anything that gives you a "inner world" , such as king in my head, reality marble or the one from
infernals +I am the Fortress for Master of Magic+ Internal AI assistant from either supreme commander or eclipse phase = infinite mana for Gemcraft gems and Not having to think or focus about the Formulas that make them into the ones that do multiple universes worth of damage.
user don't even give Them that give them this

Bodacious Babes

It could be potato tea.

There are now a few manga series about giantesses fighting each other, how long do you think it will be before someone makes a jump of one?

>giant waifu has giant drills, giant tits, and giant hips and isn't a fatty
Truly patrician

importing the shard as an SCU in supreme commander+either dark star generator or paragon resource generator from Supreme Commander+Alpha lantern blueprints from Green Lantern animated+free-trade technology from cortex command+ a copy of your own Brain tape= near unlimited competent Minions.

That's Binbougami ga, there's already a jump of that.

To no one's surprise, the jumpmaker left in everything you need to make someone giant like that.

Omnipotent being took me on an endless adventure through all the worlds I've read about and watched, and regularly gives me free shit.

Binbougami ga has giants? Does that mean that I could have gone giant by visiting there?

>spoiler
You can become a god, which makes you more of a giant the more power you have. Everything is in the notes, and one of the capstone boosters practically makes it a guaranteed outcome.

Bodacious Babes

Speaking of Infinite Stratos, I've just finished my build too.

Drop-In [Free] Once again, no history no fuss. Funny how often this origin works out for my discounts.
>perks:
Simply Gorgeous [Free] Vanity!
IS Education and Training [Free]
Why Is Everyone Blushing? [Free] Nice.
Please, be reasonable [100] Could be useful
The Last Man [200] Excellent. Not entirely sure what else to use this for, but I'm sure I'll figure it out...
The Orimura Charm [300] And another one for the stack.
Privacy, please! [100] This is quite nice. Privacy can be hard to come by when you're stacking harem perks.
BIG Sister [200] Intimidation is best.
Shamefully Shameless [100] Cool.
One in a Trillion [600] Intelligence is one of those things I can never refuse when offered.
>items:
Uniform [Free] Not sure whether to go with skin tight combat suit, or a labcoat. Maybe just both. Combat-scientist is a go?
Personal IS [Free] Shiiiny.
‘Blank’ for Dummies [Free] Uh. Sure. I guess. These can be thrown into the library.
>Infinite Stratos: [+1000sp]
4th Generation [600sp] Let's go with the best.
Experimental Batteries [300sp] And we need to power that.
She’s a Screamer [100sp] Music system! Ah, this reminds me of Macross.
Fold Out Armour [Free] Hightech is good tech.
>drawbacks:
Golem Games [+200] ...Very well, Tabane. Let us play this game.
My Perfect Sister [+200] Hmph. Great... Wait, how do I even have a sister? I'm a drop-in?
Phantom of the Opera [+200] Well, fuck you guys too? *checks wiki* Maybe literally too.

I really, really wish I could get Love Will Conquer all, but I cannot stand the other drawbacks. Argh.

Now to figure out how to do pic related.

...I'm not quite sure what's going on, or what I'm doing here. I suppose that fits a drop-in.

Ah hell. I can hear the shitposting coming already.

Bodacious Babes

Just be careful around the edgelord.

If you have gained the abilities of Keyblades from that Lost Odessa Perk
Take the Demon Lord Capstone perk from Hero BBC.
You can now make demons with your powers. Including unintelligent demons in the shape of weapons or armor.
So you can make a living demon blade Keyblade with all the qualities you think a Keyblade should have.

I have a daughter who seems to be Gilgamesh's type and now I'm pretty worried that he'll bother her relentessly. What should I do?

Yeah, but the Orb of Answers exists in game (a magic 8-ball). If you spam it with "will I be rich?" it will give a number of desires (to have a net worth of various amounts: up to a million simoleons). The way desires work in game is that you can get lhp when you achieve them: you use lhp to get various rewards: items or personal qualities (including things purchaseable with cp). It is easy to get a lot of money in game: guitar-playing is incredibly lucrative if you have a good spot, or you can buy a Midas touch potion and a bunch of statues to get very, very rich. So if Orbs of Answers and guitars exist in the Sims 3, do they work like the game items do?

Or if you become a Werewolf with a potion, can you 'hunt' for gems, metals and insects and get rich from an empty lot?

Can you max out the Charisma skill, complete the challenges and get rewards like starting off as friends with everyone you meet, and having friendships never deteriorate through neglect.

And so on: there are all kinds of things (and skills) that are mentioned, but I'm not sure how gamey the implementation is.

>I have a daughter who seems to be Gilgamesh's type and now I'm pretty worried that he'll bother her relentessly. What should I do?

summon him as your servant and use one of Your command seals to keep him away from her.

IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU ADOPTED A SWORD.

Please explain further, user.
If she has inherited your perks/powers, even at a limited degree, then you should have hit up Dodgeball before going to Fate/.

She's Gotta Be a Lesbian probably won't stop him if he decides consent and mutual attraction aren't issues, though.

So would I Am The Fortress really let you access the full power of your DC Occult Dimension outside of it? Just seems to good to be true.

She's inheirits most of my perks and is pretty good at healing and barrier magic. I'm concerned that he'll kill her if she says no to him. And it's not her being courted that's the problem it's just. Gilgamesh is not an idea husband.

One: She's a companion and those auto rez.

Two: Rip off his dick and shove it down his throat?

Yes, it would. And there are a lot of perk combos that seem "too good to be true" but work nonetheless.