Mein Negro

Chaos Black.

green on square bases

black for rounds

there's no brown

Leadbelcher

>I can still dream.
but you are awake user
seriously though i am surprised with the amount of IW players there would be more

fuck off and resize your pictures, asshole.

I like them brown, thick and juicy.

As thick as your paints?

These two

Wtf is bestial brown is that some WHFB shit or the old choice from the old range? Steel legion drab is what eavy metal uses now

What shade of grey is that on their armor?

Unpainted Tau

MY
FUCKING
NIGGER

It's one of the old paint names

Vallejo Negro, to be precise

Beastial Brown. The Green dissonates subtly with the armor's red accent.

Not that it looks bad, but with brown it's an overall more harmonic vibe, and at that point that would make my decision.

>painting your rims black
>not using texture paint from GW or colored paste from Vallejo/some other company and being neat with the rim
>not having a delicious, completely unpainted black rim covered in crispy matte varnish texture

I think this makes a very nice color for bases

Ad grey over black
Nuln oil wash in the recesses
Ad highlight on raised areas
Eshin grey final highlight.

Im lazy with some of my highlighting so some of it is drybrushing

Steel legion brown!

black.

neutral, works on all surfaces.

use of colour should only be done when you know what surface your models will be used on. if your terrain is comprised of WW1 Somme mud and craters, bright green is going to look daft. if your board is verdant green hills, brown earth will look a bit out of place too.

there's also colour theory to consider. if your models are red, green works well. but only in moderation.

Greedy gold

What works well for Imperial fists, Incubi darkness dark eldar white/purple slaanesh and Dark brown syulvaneth?

They look best on bright, bright red.
Think wazdakka red

I try to match it to my baseing scheme, but it tends to be steel legion drab, one of my MVP colors.

>gobby
t. non-english

>Gobbu-kun

>gobby
>a bj

Thanks for reminding me there are people who actually use the new names willingly.

green > brown

unpainted, black rims > green, though. Largely because it means you don't have to paint 50~ base rims.

Bestial Brown has equivalent in the current range, so it's not willingly, you don't have a choice.

>not camo paint all time

once you go black bla bla

Base thread?

anyone done any jungle bases?

>Wtf is bestial brown
This. This is the state of education today.

Rhinox Hide