Fading Embers General /feg/

Model Requests Edition

>What is Fading Embers?
A Veeky Forums homebrew wargame setting that started out as another "Let's make a collaborative setting," but quickly became awesome once a surprising amount of lore was generated. Oh, and you can also field an army of MOTHERFUCKING BEARS.

We currently use the Advanced Songs of Blades and Heroes system, and have a WIP roster.

>Previous threads:
1st: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50647430/

2nd: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50669075/

3rd Thread: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/50692803/

Forgot to copy the fourth thread link provided to me before the last thread 404'd, and 4plebs is down.

>Community editable Lore Doc(will be transposed to the wiki... eventually)

docs.google.com/document/d/1qgRwxxpLkYQRlL9XEkam1Oi5YRuweY8Gtg7V4uOTZsE/edit?usp=sharing

Alright, so, after weeks I finally managed to gather Models from TTS, and am working on formatting them for BB3D. If you'd like to make a request for a specific model to be included, give me a link from here: steamcommunity.com/app/286160/workshop/

Models that are already going to be included:
Saurian Ancients/Lizardmen PROXY Warhammer Fantasy/Ninth Age(Lizardmen

Dark Souls Character/NPC Models(Knights)

Warhammer Fantasy Armies: The Empire(For Knights)

Miniatures' Skeleton(The Inverse)

Miniatures' Demons(For Visamti)

Warhammer Fantasy Armies: Warriors of Chaos(Knights of Zelthan plus Visamti)

Skyrim Animals I(Bear Model for Yonas)

So, from here on out the main things need to be getting the Wiki page in order, and finishing stat blocks. I'm pretty swamped(Which is why I haven't been able to post this thread) so I won't be able to do much other than get the models ready for you guys.

Man
I wonder were the world building community went

I talked to Indonesian Gentleman a while back. He's still around. I noticed that our posting was more active during Mornings or so, so our time scale may be off.

They went to another world to build their own community there

What would the big end of the world scenerio be?
Once the persevers or yona are out of the way everythibg gets fucked

Win Conditions:

Yonas: Somehow manage to Revive the world.

Visamti: Total Dominion over everyone else and hope the demons don't collect what they're owed.

Inverse: Defeat all resistance and consume everything.

Zelthan: Discover Gate to another world and take everyone home.

Lizardmen: Don't think too far ahead, mostly just raid stuff from everyone else and gain power as warlords and clans. Survive, dominate, thrive.

Maybe i missed something, but don't the yona want to ditch the world?

Also lizard men would probably focus on genociding every human civilization as fast as possible

Nah, that's the Knights of Zelthan. Yonas are just trying to keep their society sheltered and safe.

Looking through the docs(don't have enough time to look through all the threads) the yonas are just waiting for the right tome so they can jump ship to a different world
The persevers want to kill everything thats "evil"
So either your rembering wrong or the docs need a update

probably both.

bump

Sweet it lives. I'll be around tomorrow to get back to work on statblocks. Request which one you want done out of the factions we have left. Pretty sure it's just the mini factions that still need rules at this point.

Bump.

I think there were some bits that needed re-working after the supplement we got.

bump.

I am compiling all the info we have and reworking into a simple straight forward info dump.
...We have written a lot here.

No kidding. Actually, this is probably the most valuable asset to the thread. Our whole issue so far has been that the setting itself is somewhat inaccessible because we force everyone to read through four threads just to catch up with us. A more streamlined Info Dump will be much more accessible, letting more people contribute.

last bump.

>last bump
Not while I draw breath!

bumpity

>Alright, so, after weeks I finally managed to gather Models from TTS, and am working on formatting them for BB3D.
In the /fvgt/, the dev announced they're putting up a test build tonight that has .obj compatibility.
So, if understand it right, formating might not even be necessary!

I can't help with the models but if you textures or skins modified, that is totally in my wheelhouse.

Sweet! So, not bothering to convert to .dae, but getting the textures to 512×512 px, match them up to their respective models, and upload them for you guys to recolor.