Glue master race

Testors plastic cement master race reporting in!

Damn, all i can find at my local stores are the shitty testors bottles with the plastic spouts. i miss the metal ones.

Did they stop making metal tipped ones?

This shit is the tits. I use it exclusively. Just have to be careful not to overapply, a little goes a long way and you don't want it to ooze out of your joins.

>not using loc-tite

look at Mr fancy pants over here

Does loctite do plastic glue?

>plastic
There's your problem.

I will never understand Veeky Forumss hatred of plastic glue. Without it, if your model gets dropped or knocked onto the floor, it'll shatter into a thousand pieces

>gluing plastic models with cyanoacrylate
(You)

A challenger appears

I have literally never seen those sold in any store. I have to buy thise shitty toothpaste style tubes of testors.

I use super glue in case I want to pop the model apart later without a hacksaw.

I thought all super glue was the same.

Until I found Loctite Gel Control

I use this one and it's awesome.

>40k? Because I mainly work with Malifaux and "popping them apart" would likely bend or break the pieces anyway, CA or not.

Also, threadly reminder that CA glue goes bad with time. If you use old glue, don't complain about bad joints.

I saw this stuff in the store, and was wondering about it. Is it worth it?

Yes it doesn't drop everywhere like zap a gap and other traditional thin super blues.

Oh, ye of little faith. This is the greatest superglue in the existence.

>Posting glue you can't get in 'merica

Found the europoor

I use this and ZAP gel, covers anything I want to glue.

All y'all fuckers need to get real, there is only one true bonding agent, and it s JB Weld. Shit has engineering grade strength. You can fix fucking engine blocks with this shit.

I've thrown abaddon from across the room at concrete. Sure he was beat up, but he KEPT HIS FUCKING ARMS.

My Timberwolf mech has never broken apart, not even the fucking chicken legs.

Holy shit, that stuff has been holding my front porch railing together. You use that for models?

Only on Veeky Forums would someone break out the fucking metal epoxy for modelling

Get that fuckin bush-league shit outta here

>not MIG welding your minis together
C'mon fellas

I've heard of people using that to glue titans together, but not regular minis.

The glue of my choice found nothing better yet.

Yes they do.

Not if you have a non-shit super glue. If your model is going to shatter even with the strongest super glues, it will shatter with plastic glue too, except on a place you DON'T want it to break at. I've had Space Marine legs and arms break before the glue did.

I used to use Gorilla Super Glue thin. It has a strong ass bond that's resistant to heat and freezing cold, but it's runny as shit. Loctite is as strong from what I can tell and the gel doesn't seep everywhere and it also dries way faster and easier to use because the gel helps hold the pieces together instead of having to hold them for many seconds with thin glues.

Thats a funny way to spell Tamiya extra thin

Using brushes to glue minis....

pleb detected.

Thin your glue

Which glue smells the best?

Why do you think paint comes in dropper bottles, idiot? You use brushes to apply glue and nozzles to apply paint, everyone knows this.

my man

Just discovered that and have been very pleased with it.
Didn't realize how thin and precise the tip was because I didn't notice it screwed off, I thought it was the puncture-kind of tip.
Very good, very effective, like it more than od (or new) GW stuff.

>regular minis

There's nothing better for resin models. Random deformation and shrinkage occurs as resin cures, so 2-part epoxy is the 'zap-a-gap' solution for resin modeling: Half glue/ half bondo.