A message to all Mechanicus

A message to all Mechanicus

Do not dismiss the form of Man as useless flesh. Man is as much a machine as the technology we care for. It contains levers, motors, switches, circuitry, a chassis, and cogitator.

What's more our understanding of the machine comes from our understanding of the forms and functions of Man. From this understanding all machines are born.

But is it really ?

The notion that all machines come from man seems less heretical than the omnisaiah

That sounds like biologicus heresy to me.

>oh didums have you got a tiny little lasrifle wound in your precious brainy wainy? I'll just fix that up for you
Just chop it off!

Oh
It's a heretic who thinks there special because they know high gothic

These guys already know and agree with this sentiment.

The human body is a machine. The Emperor is a perfect human. ergo The Emperor is The Perfect Machine.

The emperor is the omnissiah.

>the official stance of the Mechanicus
>herecy

>implying everything isn't heresy
Just kill yourself now pussy heretic xenolover
It would save me time and resorces

now this can be viewed as Tech heresy since the Emperor was thought of as an avatar of the Omnissiah.
But this sounds like good plot for the Ecclesiarchy to fund a Heretek group of loyal tech priests.

I mean if your not gonna have a human face, at least put some face like plating on.

Make me.

Why exactly did mars of all planets become the tech fortress

I think it's because it was full of rich recources. I suppose it would make sense for it to be forge-planet, it's probably one of the first places a space-faring humanity would go to colonise and mine. Once it was "taken over", likely by a commercialized space program, they would have kept it because of all the resources and close proximity to Earth.

Would you a Mechanicus qt π tg?

This picture doesn't help your cause for I only see a person using optical lenses to compensate for a malfunction found in her organic eyes. She should have them replaced at once.

As cliche as it can be, mars does work well as an advanced tech testing base.
Mars, at least in the current state right now, is incapable of holding an atmosphere capable of supporting life. Thus underground installations would be required which are not viewed positively by the general public so there wouldn't be great interest in civilian colonization. But it does provide plenty of space to work with in testing new tech with the bonus that if anything goes super wrong, Earth doesn't have to worry about it affecting them at all. It's like the positive reasons to do weapon tests on islands away from civilization amplified thanks to the 100 million miles of space between Earth and Mars.

It could just be a fake face. To make it easier to interact with non mechanicus.

Those who took biology 101 knows that even a unicellular organism is more complex than anything made by the hands of Man. The DNA replication, repair and expression mechanisms alone far exceed any information system we can devise.

>Wanting to look like a bumblefuck servitor
>Not replacing your face with TUUUBES and lenses to bring more attention to your glorious, pristine, unaugmented human body.
Get a load of this pleb.

Y'see, most mechanicus hover at about 50-50 flesh to metal ratio (titanicus) as a tribute to the omnissaiah. It's supposed to do with representing the union between the god-emperor and the machine god but really the fleshy bits need less oil.

give me a minute, I need to perform some...maintenance.

>that image
Hello uncanny valley!

Fuck off genetor, your field of study sucks, no one likes you, and the fabricator was right to cut your funding.

That's the first naked tech-priest I've seen that isn't pure wank bait.

And yet I still fapped to it.

Man is a machine. An inferior one, prone to decay and malfunction. Retarding your upgrade program puts you in a negative performance loop, where your cognition circuitry cannot compute your need to improve, and so you do not improve to where they can. That you'd output technoheresy such as claiming that the prime fabricator is our understanding of standard anatomy instead of the Omnissiah is proof of that.

Now upgrading a substandard specimen is a waste of resources. We should re-purpose you as a servitor instead of bothering to enhance your cognition.

>But is it really ?
01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110100 01110010 01100001 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01101100 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110100 01101001 01100011 00101110

I remember that there is a specific theological branch of the Mechanicus that teaches the human body is a type of machine, albeit a wasteful one, right? Arkhan Land was one of them.

That's actually the philosophy of my current Explorator in RT.

Loves mechanical enhancements as much as anyone but also values the flesh as the first machine. Has dedicated himself to improving bionic technology to better mesh and interface between biological and technological systems.

He'd much rather add a new limb than replace a flesh one with a metal analogue and even his mechanical limbs are much more organic looking than most. His style is for synthetic flesh and muscle fiber wrapped over an endoskeleton rather than just boxy limbs with servomotors.

Forgot I had a picture of him.

The flesh is a machine but it is weak. Replace what you can - some will always remain. Only through disciplined and rigorous invocation of the right of lifting might the machine of flesh become strong. Pain is the forge and trial of flesh. Only when ones flesh is truly swole can one claim true oneness with the omnissiah.

Arent there female strogg?

>Having flesh

Sleeping voidy underneath made the colonists rather techsavy and progressive thinking. So they churned out new stuff all the time.

Biologis, seen as weird. They are very good doctors tho so they are accepted for being useful.

And all the man parts can be replaced with improved parts.
>not replacing tits with cogitators

He looks pretty practical I see why he's on the move, less bitching from traditionalists who don't understand their own faith

Perfection of the original machine, should be one of our chief pursuits.

>he hasn't replaced the entirety of his limbs with bionics yet
>he hasn't replaced his blood with more efficient hyper-oxygenated fluids yet
>he hasn't rigged his body so he doesn't need to eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom anymore
Yeah come back in a few centuries kiddo. Till then just let the Magi handle things.

Can you even dream? Dreaming is kinda importaint to keeping your brain rational

Do not listen to the heretek brothers, for as you can see from his pict, he is slaaneshi

From the weakness of the mind, Omnissiah save us

From the lies of the Antipath, circuit preserve us

From the rage of the Beast, iron protect us

From the temptations of the Fleshlord, silica cleanse us

From the ravages of the Destroyer, anima shield us

From this rotting cage of biomatter,

Machine God set us free

Machines rust and malfunction, just as the flesh decays and rots over time.

But we need not suffer for it. No, it is a joy to behold, as one form transforms into a feeding source for new life, continuing the ever-crawling march of nature itself.

Replacing flesh with metal does nothing to stave off the inevitable. Surrender your mind and soul to oblivion and despair, and you will feel naught but pleasure. You will only be asked to spread the joy, so that others may enjoy.

How about no?

>not augmenting your brain

>he