Daily gains thread

How much did you make today user?

$80 because fuck me i decided to not go all in on ada before i went to sleep last night 10 minutes before the blastoff to the moon

Only 30% what a shit day

700 dollars, just holding BTC, ETH, and some Lumens that just might finally crawl their way out of the red go positive in Sats after all these days.

Not that much but 50$ is still good imo

350$

I've been making over 1k per day just doing fuck all. Is this real life?

3 racks nigga

BTC
Bch
Xlm
Mco
Vee
Tron

Take the profit brothers. This shit is momentary.

This week though

I made your portfolio.

All alts:
ADA
TRX
REQ
LEND
QSP

waiting for any of my picks to fuck my mouth or make me hit 10k by Christmas

>almost sold RCN yesterday at 860

FUCK! I just made 35 eth. But thats after I almost lost 25. I bought 70 Eth worth of RCN when it was at 30000, thinking it a solid choice, good team, a non-shit coin. Watched it get crushed into the ground with each BTC pump, then crushed by the Eth pump, down to 18000. I was down 25 Eth at least. With the pump that just happened, I'm up 10 Eth. I don't even think that 10 extra Eth makes up for the rage and misery I've felt the past 2 weeks.

Special shout out to the captain of the Airline, who came on here stating there'd be a Ripio pump. Really. Not only did it make me sell at the top, it stopped me from buying back in yet.

Sad thing, I still kinda believe in the coin. But I've seen things man. I was almost broken by this shit.

I-I think im gonna make it

Accidently made 2k because i all in dogecoin right before it went up because i was joking around with my friends saying i was all in on doge.

finna wrong pic

Meh. I made 3600 yesterday. Not bad and the nights still young.

OP you've already made it. Screenshot tells me you have an iPhone X so you're clearly a richfag.

Well done.

The best day in crypto for me.

You're obviously new, and I must say that you are a serious fucking retard if you aren't like a 10-million or more-aire

Only 7% today...
How did you get such results ?

Easily the best week so far. Today was very epic though too.

If things weren't still flying, I'd get back into BTC heavily, but as BTC rises, so are my alts in BTC value.

It's been a win-win kind of day.

$2800. Man, I've never made money like this before, it's crazy.

hopefully me in a few more weeks

best of luck to you, buddy.

Pretty damn good day.

How does it feel knowing you've made the average US salary in one day? I can't wait to reach those heights. Truly fuck you money.

What's the best exchange? Do they all have insane verification queues?

Babies first bump

Went up a couple thousand just moments later.
Here's the week.

Coinbase has been the easiest for me

If you plan on buying something to move to an exchange I would recommend LTC as I am terrified by BTC's transaction times and confirmation latency.

A good amount

This is hitting home how bad I am at this.

What exchange for memecoins?

Who let you fags in here

Sick. What coin?

ayy lmao

Down a bit after bitcoin went up and down earlier.

Still an amazing day for yours truly. Thanks ADA.

Daily reminder the only objectively correct way to display your blockfolio is in BTC

I'd stay at your mom's but she's getting clingy

Holy shit user. I also made it to 23k thanks to ADA

At one point I made 10k today.

It feels surreal. What's even more, is this is just the beginning... It's going to REALLY insane when I start adding a zero to it.

I sold on the ascent to the tip. I'd rather secure profits than go down with the ship.

It's really, really overvalued right now and has no place above DASH for fucks sake.

XVG, ARK, SNT and ETH are my biggests holds and also best performers this week.

is it me, or do all of these look the same?

tfw altavista is always behind google
:D

Bittrex and Binance are my boys

today: 25k

I like this bread because we don't chill are coins yet we all received the same outcome no matter the original investment or amount of time

Lol ADA deserves to be #2 it has better tech than all of them. Also I rode this thing down from the previous run up and things turned out fine.

Good luck catching a falling knife.

It literally has no tech, bro. I like the team and their idea, but there is no tech.

underrated

Bro stop larping we know you didn't sell your pnd shitcoin at the top.

I'd bet you don't even have 30k atm.

It's okay that you sold too early. It's not too late to buy in under a $1.

Is it too late to get into crypto? If no, then how should I use 2k USD?

buy my bags in xyz, wrong thread bro

>wrong thread bro
Thought itd be best to ask people who're actually making it

you buy bitcoin and ignore every other faggot except me and HOLD

Considering I was JUST'd by a whole 20% the past 48 hours I'm hardly the person to ask... but, u gotta just ride the ride alright? That should narrow it down faggot

/seven figures/ here. I gained 7 BTC in the past few hours.

$2000.
I did localethereum and met some iranians in their hotel room

They were bragging and showed me 100k+ in cash.

I charge 10%, and my exchange hit me on daily withdrawal limit.

They are in town till tomorrow, so I will meet them tomorrow for another 2k, and that's it.

Easiest money I've made.

>Bit worried about being shot at.
>Asked me if I needed to see ID.
>Their cell phone links up to their facebook and some minor google presence.
>Friends saying I'm probably funding ISIS

>forgot muh image n shieeet

Just going to ask this here because it doesn't deserve it's own thread: when you enter a new transaction into your portfolio, do you include the full amount you paid for it (including the fee) or do you subtract the purchase fee and just include the value of the crypto you bought?

example: if I bought $10 worth of Buttcoin on Coinbase and it charged me the usual outrageous fee for it, would I put the price I paid for it in my portfolio as $10 or $9.01?

Blockfolio can't do fees as far as I know. Just enter how much money you have at a given price after you pay fees. It ain't rocket science nigga. Dumb ass cave crakkka.

how did you get through that rough patch from October to now? I would have killed myself

Only up ~100% the past month, mostly because I'm playing it safe and sold off $200k between $500-700k. Whatever, just waiting patiently for $1m.

Why? He was still better off than he was from the beginning

Damn what did u have that did so well today? I had Monero, Req, and mostly BTC. Went up in USD value but down in BTC value. Recovered my BTC value this evening and am still going up USD. Impressive Numbers, user, I hope to be where you are in a a week or 2.

I'm new to crypto investment.

When is it a good time to sell the coins I got?
And how do I put that money back to get more?
I mean if I close a trade on BTC now for instance, do I simply buy again at the current bid price?