TRX

SERIOUS QUESTION: what'll happen when all of the sell wall is eaten up? Mass dump or free climb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fekWiU3K_e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm considering sudoku if it's not massive dump

Can someone please explain what fused this insane rise?

I have 500 so im sitting pretty, just curious

Hype. The coin is practically worthless as the platform will allow you to use multiple cryptos.

Everyone was airdropped 500 you fucking jew. it's like .2 cents worth you poorfag nufag

>Sun founded Peiwo, an app aspiring to become China's Snapchat that matches and connects users by analyzing 10-second voice samples as well interests. Peiwo has introduced a host of channels for users to make like-minded friends, with online games, talent shows and live streaming. It has matched more than 4 billion chats to date. Sun became Davos Global Shaper in 2014 and was the former representative of Bitcoin settlement platform Ripple in China.

So would you suggest a full sell off around 6k ETH? I only have around 50$ in on it but it's more than doubled and I'd like to safely walk away from this lunar mission. I just have a really hard time determining when the right time is to walk away.

Hodl, it's the way of the game

I'm not even looking to get back in, I just got into TRX to get some more cheddar for REQ.

.2c, do you even math ?

Thanks user

It will go up, right now it's on a small correction, which will finish, then you will see a spike, and then a massive correction because right now it's holding really tight. The big correction will shake loose hands. It will go up after

Ez 20 percent

I don't know what to do at this point, I've doubled my money in a day so I want to walk away with money I shouldn't have, but I also see this motherfucker mooning to 10 cents

HODL

When in doubt HODL I guess

Just took some profit after quattuordecupled gains. I think we're going higher.

That feel when all your bad trades get wiped out by the magical trade of the yeear: youtube.com/watch?v=fekWiU3K_e0

If you don't know what you're doing, buy low and HODL.

it already doubled $ value since morning, how far is this gonna go?

What would someone that knew what they were doing do?

The fundamentals on this are in a golden alignment with the heavens. If a half decent partnership is announced in next 24 hours, it's going to $0.10 like nothing.

I dunno, I didn't bother looking at it because of how high it shot up. I'll come back after a massive correction.