Quick question, Veeky Forums:

Quick question, Veeky Forums:

What the hell is Commander Hairgel and his trusty sidekick, Thaddeus, doing still crusading in the Warp?

I keep imagining this Saturday morning cartoon of the two just fucking around on various Warp planets and stealing a few Legion of the Damned relics in the process. hilarious antics ensure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwYUxJ3QgdY
youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do people think the neutral ending is canon? and OP he is not in the warp the "pure" ending is cannon not full pure
prob he is somewhere in the chapter doing stuff and things

Hairgel and Thaddeus crusading in the Warp is confirmed canon tho

is that so any proof? and the hammer you get from retribution says he disappeared and not exiled

If you go full pure, Techmarine Martellus is the traitor.
Considering Martellus is playable in Retribution, he was not the traitor in CR, which means Hairgel didn't get a full pure end.

The traitor was therefore Avitus or Thaddeus.

you'll see that's your problem there are 5 endings full pure-martellues is the traitor pure one of your team is traitor neutral you get exiled corrupt you get executed and full corrupt you join the black legion

It was Avitus since Thaddeus is with Hairgel and Avitus is gone.

>pure one of your team is traitor
Nah, Martellus will still be the traitor if you let your dudes get a tiny bit of corruption if I recall. The ending has Gabe telling you "you did your best"

That doesn't indicate anything except a gameplay/story segregation.
The impure ending has Hairgel banished by Gabriel, while hammer of the nameless explicitly states Kyras who branded him renegade, and Kyras would have no reason to do so to someone he could potentially convert.

nope,one of your team members becomes the traitor corrupt avitus and make all others pure you'll see

No, you have to be completely pure. 0 corruption. Any tick of the stuff makes the game choose that character as the traitor.

You're simply ignoring things you don't like now.
A gameplay mechanic does not dictate story.

The ONLY thing we know is that Kyras branded Hairgel renegade, that avitus was the traitor, that Thaddeus and Hairgel were MIA and that hairgel banished Ulkair.
Anything else is conjecture.

brother i'm not ignoring anything but the good ending pure not best ending full pure is canon play the game again and see for yourself another excuse to play the game again eh?

here is the pure ending good ending if you ask me
youtube.com/watch?v=NwYUxJ3QgdY

Can you please start punctuating?

Why do you type like you're retarded?

Pic related

yeah sorry guys i'm dead drunk just came from a party,what i wanted to say was there are 5 endings and not 4 as most people seem to think

Canon traitor was Avitus, Tarkus confirms it in Retribution

Because retribution exsits
Martellus exists in retribution so could not be the traitor
there's a thunderhammer or something called the Nameless and says the last user now tours the warp
the ancient is revealed to be Tarkus, and speaks of how he had to kill Avitus and took the helm as pennance, therefore Avitus is the traitor. And his corruption makes the most sense

>the ancient is revealed to be Tarkus
wait really?

I can't remember if I completed the Marine campaign or not, but certainly don't recall that revelation.

Then you didn't complete the campaign or get to that part.

yep he's Tarkus, his icon even changes back to Tarkus once you've had the cutscene
Shame we don't know what happens to the Dread, and how you could only become corrupted not CSM in chaos rising, like the first trailer suggested. ;-;
The fire rises brother, we have given it back to you, The People

Makes sense, that's pretty cool. I really should've played Marines first, but the Eldar Autarch was just too fun.

You forget though, Captain Bludflagg best Ork.

Anyways, about OP's post, they're probably just stealing god-knows-what from Tzeentch in order to kick the shit out of Khorne for constantly messing with the Blood Ravens.

The question is will hairgel and Thaddeus come back for 3

Cyrus is still a scout sergeant

Tarkus is surely a captain

Diomedes is a Chaplain now? I dunno he was weird

youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc

Say what you wanna say

Thaddeus was the best Blood Raven.

I can only imagine all the badass warp adventure him and hairgel are having probably riding jetbikes and kidnapping isha from nurgle

probably sold his soul to save hairgel, considering that was his excuse for corrupting last time

Say what you want about memes and shit

The Blood Ravens are my favorite chapter

>Blue Drop pods
>Relic plasma pistol
>power fist thunder claw

Classic Blood Ravens

What?

what don't you get about my 9001 hours in MS paint