twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like sniper but Better

Top Mom/10

Ana
WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I3 A2 Ld9 Sv5+/6++

Biotic Rifle (scoped)
S4 AP4 36'' Heavy 1, Precision Shot, Rending
Healing round
instead of making an attack you may instead grant another unit within range Feels No Pain 4+ until your next turn, and remove a wound from one model within that unit

Biotic Rifle (unscoped)
S4 AP4 24'' assault 2, Rending
Healing round
instead of making an attack you may instead grant another unit within range Feels No Pain 4+ until your next turn, and remove a wound from two models within that unit

Sleep Dart
S1 AP- 24'', assault 1
tranquilizer
on a successful hit against Infantry or Monstrous Creature, that model cannot move, attack, assault, or use psychic abilities for the next D3 turns or when receiving a hit

Biotic Grenade
S4 AP4 8'' assault 1, large blast, Rending
friendly models caught within the blast gain Feels No Pain 3+ until your next turn, and remove a wound from all units caught within the blast. Enemy models caught under the blast lose Feels No Pain, and cannot remove wounds until their next turn

Nano-boost
Roll a D6, adding +1 for each enemy model killed by Ana and each turn since nanoboost was last used, on an 8+ Nano-boost may be used
a friendly unit within 12'' gains +1 Toughness, +1 attack, and Feels No Pain 4+ and may move an addition D6'' when assualting

Her only weakness is hp pool and movement.

Revolver Ocelot!?

You rang?

Stat me TG.

Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)

The Blacked Swordsman

Source of evil

Dude, you're amazing.

>Better

In a versatility sense yes. Being a long range healer, with the most burst healing, plus an anti heal, increase heal, sleep CC, and a friendly buff would make her one of the best Healers in most types of settings. In a pure compation of DPS snipers though, the sniper is obviously the king.

>buff would make her one of the OP hero
fix

>HowthefuckdoesaMuzzleBrakework / 10

4 tanks/5

Stat me

MOV 4-4
CC 13
BS 11
PH 10
WIP 13
ARM 1
BTS 0
W 1S2
Combi riflle-Light grenade launcher

Me next

I meant that her giving allies buffs as in her ultimate. She's definitely bordering on OP at this point, and if anything needs either a tiny direct nerf or an overall indirect nerf of tanks as a hole.

S2 B3 A5 R4 I4 C3 I5 W5 E8

EQ: Armored Jacker, Dart Pistol with Gamma-Scopolamine, dart Rifle with Stims/Narcoject. Paint Grenades with Stims/Narcoject

Qualities: Aged (5), Reduced (sight), Quick Healer, Lucky

Did we have proper Infinity unit for him?

BOD 5
STR 5(7)
AGI 6(10)
REA 5(8)
CHA 4
INT 4
LOG 3
WIL 3

EQ: Armored Jacket, Ballistic Mask with Smartlink system, Ares Alpha with Grenade Launcher, High Explosive Microgrenades

Ware: Muscle Toner (Rating 4), Muscle Augumentation (3), Synaptic Booster (3)

Qualities: Prototype Transhuman, Biocompatibility (Bioware), Wanted, Big Regret

>Wanted
Since when?

>Reports were made that Morrison, still known as "Soldier: 76," was seen in Dorado. This was in the aftermath of his string of attacks within the US, and it was speculated that he had crossed the border into Mexico. A reward of $10,000,000 was offered for any information leading to his capture.

Also, it should be STR Augumentation 2, not 3, but whatecer.

Dude he's basically a terriost

He is constantly breaking into UN buildings and stealing shit

>>Reports were made that Morrison, still known as "Soldier: 76," was seen in Dorado. This was in the aftermath of his string of attacks within the US, and it was speculated that he had crossed the border into Mexico. A reward of $10,000,000 was offered for any information leading to his capture.
Wow, I thought only Blackwatch members (like Reaper and McCree) was haunted.

Stat her.

UN and Talon wants him gone since he's pissed with what happened with Overwatch.

Just wait til Sombra starts fucking with the Illuminati and the story will get interesting.

>Illuminati
>implying it's not Zen and Mercy

Is he really that shitty?
t. Not Overwatch player

Who knows. Maybe they're both in on it and using/grooming Genji so they can use his dragon.

I mean, with zenyatta being his teacher and mercy possibly in a relationship with him, it'd be easy to do so.
>Illuminati wants Talon and the UN
> wants the shimadas under their control
> 76, Ana, and Sombra were close to figuring out so Overwatch was destroyed and when Sombra realized something was up she deleted her old life
> Possibly has to do with Omics and the super intelligent war animals on the moon that exiled Winston for being too human

Imagine captain America but with a gun and old.

You also forgetting, that someone who controls Talon (Reaper was first trying of Mercy to create personal Vader) want's to start another war but with omnic victory
>Talon sends Widow to kill robo-Thrall, anti-omnics looks bad in society eyes
>Talon trying sabotage developing of new E-frames for the war with omnics

Nah, for someone from super-soldier program, I'd give him Khawarij stats.

Also, MSV1 and Panzerfaust instead of LGL seems like fitting equipment.

Wait....
> iris as in the eye
> loominaty
> zenyatta's ult is transcendence

I swear they better make him and mercy ultra liches who just wants to stop death.

Soldier 76 is actually the only viable non-tank DPS currently. He's a fucking powerhouse

>the "mercy is actually the BBEG" meme again
s-she just wants to do her job and look after everyone, guys! really!

>grooming Genji so they can use his dragon
Please cease and desist immediately

Why would mercy be the bbeg

It's been part of his backstory ever since he was revealed that he was a wanted vigilante because of his brutality. He's essentially the Punisher, but without the "my family is DEAD" backstory or Frankface.

Because people think it's a good twist for some reason

Stat me

Whats with the sudden influence of old video game characters?

Because generic 30ish grizzled soldier dude is so common it's become a meme.
And child soldier characters are either weird or weird but Japanese. So instead of dialing the age down they go up and have old veterans which sound cooler and make more sense.

+10 JUSTICE!

youtube.com/watch?v=ueveGDiv_OQ

More like:
MOV 6-2
CC 11
BS 13
PH 11
WIP 14
ARM 1
BTS 0
W 1
S 2
X-Visor, Multi-rifle
Paramedic; Veteran L2

MOV 4-4
CC 13
BS 11
PH 11
WIP 12
ARM 0
BTS 3
W 1
S 2
Light Grenade Launcher, Crazy Koalas, Mines, D-Charges
Explode, Super-Jump

>the only viable non-tank DPS currently.
How hard do your Phara and Reaper suck?

Not really? Its just that fluffwise he is comparatively "normal" when you see the rest of the cast and his biotics are relatively tame with no supersoldier-like stuff as Reaper for example.
He is basically the NamelessRankandFileSoldier- The Character.

Infinity alright with you?
Mov 4-4
Cc 22
Bs 10
Ph 15
Wip 14
Arm 6
Bts 6
W 2
S 5
Weapons & Equipment:
Light rocket launcher, EXP+AP CCW, nanoscreen
Special rules:
No Wounds Incapcitation, Religious, Assault, Natural Born Warrior

Not sure what to do about the quake attack.

Good thing they made him just generically good at his given role of DPS. Seriously, if you can't play anyone else, you can still play Solder:76 since he's got basically everything you need to be self sufficient and his ultimate is a literal auto-aim making it the easiest to figure out how to use.

Is there an OW character who's suffered more than Ana?
>fellow soldier's wife is corrupted and kills him before maiming you
>Friends all presumed dead, and vice versa
>When you find out they're still alive one's a crazed gun for hire and the other is a vigilante shell of his former self
>your daughter doesn't have fond memories of you and probably doesn't have time to reconnect
>At least McCree and Reinhardt still like you

>McCree to Phara
>paraphrasing because I forget the actual line
"you want to know where I got my best shooting tips?"
"..."
"your MOM"

and I am pretty sure Reinhart would get along with, and more or less like, literally everyone...

then there is Mei
>arctic researcher
>whole team gets into cryo-pods to wait out a storm
>omnic crisis prevents rescue
>all of the pods but hers malfunction

children behave!

D3 turns?! Why not just remove from play at that point. Instead it should be D3+1 phases so at best they will miss up to movement next turn.

I wouldn't say d3 turns for the sleep dart, just 1, but otherwise pretty solid

Muh dick/10

here's the line: clyp.it/1wdo4fck

yup. that one.

I like the implication that a few people draw from the line, that he had sex with her too...

but then again I am a bit weird.

She fucking lacks the aiming eye? idk, 3/10?

>mercy possibly in a relationship with him
Zenyatta or Genji? Either is weird, but I've not heard either and I'm intrigued.

McCree was in Overwatch as a young man (based on the group photo I'd say he's not much more than 5 or 6 years older than Phara looks) for long enough that both the literal and lewd interpretations of that line could be true.

>Not sure what to do about the quake attack.
Stun grenades would be the closest to that mechanically, but not thematically

I thought Mercy was boning That Fucking Dwarf

> literal and lewd interpretations of that line could be true.
I like to believe that its both. just because.

whats up with that flash hider

Nah, the christmas comic has Torb's wife and kids. Lots of kids.

I was thinking back to the photo in Recall showing the two of them at the beach together.

and I think they made the right call with Rhinehart being the godfather/favorite uncle...those kids will grow up right.

Abstract more

This kind of rule bloat is killing 40k

What system would be best for an OW game? Shadowrun? Mutants and Masterminds? I considered Eclipse Phase at some point, since it's got rules for all sorts of crazy sci-fi shit, and it's definitely not hard to make a character similar to Winston in it

Strike! if you want to simulate gameplay themes, otherwise M&M, FATE or SW, depending on preference.

obligatory

>no supersoldier-like stuff as Reaper
He's literally a super soldier. Him and Reyes both are, it's just that Reaper is basically a cloud of nanobots and shit at this point

i'd say that McCree is more normal than 76. he's just a dude with really good aim and a cyborg arm. No super-soldier serum and shit like that

Vidya developers have become dads

Stat me Veeky Forums

nope, she holds her rifle at 45° degrees, i'd complain about it but she shoots darts filled with poison/health stuff so i don't think it has much recoil

She's also shooting with her non-dominant eye.

>mfw /k/ids don't understand the basics

What save would you roll against getting Gay Bulged?

You can't Dodge or Parry it since it apparently "never misses", so you'd probably have to Toughness your way through it and hope your Invulnerability ranks are high enough to compensate for it.

>Zenyatta or Genji?
Genji, it's the main fetish of OW lead writter (and surprise-surprise his name is Michael Chu).

>Is there an OW character who's suffered more than Ana?

Widowmaker and Genji, almost certainly.

I mean, Ana's had a rough time, but she isn't at 'your life has been ruined forever through no fault of your own and you've been turned into a living weapon and set loose on your family' tier.

What are you on about? F/SN literally uses terms like "ability score" and "saving throw" to describe how Servants work. They even have in-universe character sheets that Masters can see.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gae_Bolg
>The attack delivers damage equal to the opponent's own health limit plus the damage from the spear itself, so the wound will be fatal no matter the opponent once they are struck. If the target has "100HP", the attack will deliver "the damage caused by the spear + 100." This makes it especially effective against those with high durability, even those who can survive being hit by Excalibur. Even someone like Arcueid Brunestud, who is very much superior in numbers compared to Lancer would be killed as long as she wasn't saved by her luck. There is a small disadvantage against Servants who can move around even without their hearts like Heracles.
>The only way to effectively defend against the attack is to have a high enough degree of luck or divine protection as to be able to alter fate, which would be heightened by also having good reflexive instincts, an auto-resurrection ability, a shield that overwhelms the magical energy of the lance, or, as a countermeasure of knowing it will strike the heart, by following Archer's strategy of quickly backing out of the attack's range before it is initialized. Even if the opponent manages to avoid it with luck, as with Saber, it still leaves a heavy wound on her that takes a long time to fully heal.

>literally
I remember it was mentioned somewhere that Reyes was the successful version and Morrison just has heightened endurance and reflexes. Shit, where did I hear that again.

>i'd say that McCree is more normal than 76
Yeah but he has that whole Chuunibyou going just like Reyes.

>Is there an OW character who's suffered more than Ana?
Reinhardt.

>Crusaders get nearly wiped out in the Omnic Crisis
>Ah well with me and Balderich we can rebuild-
>Balderich and the rest of the Crusaders fall at Eichenwalde
>Ah well at least there is Overwatch
>Sees Overwatch get disbanded
>Has to attend the funerals of Morrison, Reyes and Amari
>Sees Dr. Ziegler turn her back on Overwatch
>Is basically an old dude with outdated tech and ideals who has to watch the world go to shit
>No family to speak of

He is literally Don Quixote in Powerarmor. I think there is anything more suffering than being Don Quixote.

>>No family to speak of
Lolwut? He have a wife, and good old Torb.

How many of these have you made?

He has a Bromance with Torb. Torb has a Wife. Reinhardt only has Brigitte who maintains his armour.

Nice reading comprehension m8

MOV 4-4
CC 24
BS 13
PH 14
WIP 12
ARM 3
BTS 3
W 1

V: No Wound Incapacitation, Martial Arts L4, Multiterrain, Kinematika L2, Super Jump, Hyper-Dynamics L1

Monofilament CC Weapon

No idea how to stat his shurikens.

I'm pretty sure Toblerone is Reinhardt's son-in-law and all those kids in the Christmas comic are his grandchildren.

He never specified a system, so I literally pulled one out of a hat.

How do you know which is her dominant eye? Lots of people are cross dominant.

You don't ever want to hold a rifle like that if you're using your left eye to shoot.
Have you ever seen what a left-eye-dominant person looks like when they try to shoot a rifle right-handed?

She did put him back together again - which means she crafted dat ass

mercy is truly a degenerate

MILF/10

>Genji
But Genji has come to terms with himself and his purpose

Nigga please leave your headcanon shit at the there when you leave tumblr, alright?

Do Pharah next

Some user statted Overwatch characters in Mutants and Masterminds 3E but I don't think I saved them. I'll have a look

Fun drinking game: Read the official lore and replace all instances of "corruption" and "mind control" in any Blizzard game with "butt sex", take a shot whenever you laugh.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47983133/

...do you not know how practice works?