Why Colossus is a BIG DEAL

So it seems Request has gone viral, and we have a lot of new investors that are passengers on the Request rocketship.

However, it seems most aren't clear on what the Colossus Release is, and what impact it will have.
So let's clear a few things up:

First of all, Colossus is just a 'codename' for a set of deliverables.
Per Request team, here are the deliverables for the Colossus release:

Token Launch - Done, the ICO concluded in October.

First Release of Request working with Ethereum in Test Net - Still pending, release can happen any day now.

Release of Javascript library to create, read and update Requests - Still pending, release can happen any day now.

Release of the technical papers discussing architecture, upgrades and accounting implementation details - I think this maybe referring to the white and yellow papers that have already been released?

Deploy the website to create, visualize and interact with Requests - This is ahead of schedule and can also release any day.

Add Request management of accounting concepts such as refund, credit note and purchase orders - This is also ahead of schedule and can also release any day.

The two biggest deliverables in my opinion are:

1.Deploy the website to create, visualize and interact with Requests This is huge, because this means Request is no longer a 'whitepaper ico'. This means legitimacy for the team and the project. Any ico can have a great whitepaper, but how many of them have actually delivered something? Anything? This places Request Network at a higher level than most ico's. This also gives the cryptoworld an opportunity to play with just one of Request's many many use cases.

2.Release of Javascript Library to create, read and update Requests - This is also huge, because there are developers eager to create dapp's running on top of the Request Platform. I imagine we'll see a lot of creative use cases for Request, and we will see the developer community grow.

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/pay-links
blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any set date?

No, and this was a smart play by the team. Based on the Rinkeby development I would almost certainly say Monday or Tuesday. In all likelihood everything has been done since yesterday and they are waiting for the right moment. I think the team is capitalizing on the beginning of the week, followed by the update which shall follow on Friday to sustain a pump.

im so sick of bagholding this fucking coin. it is just fucking stagnating

>bags
>down 10% from ATH

pick one retard

big if true

Just sell already newfag. If you're already panicking when a sub top 50 coin drops 10%. Just stick with the boomers buying Ripple and Litecoin.

fuck you retard pajeet shills

you're likely between the ages of 16 and 21, trading tendie money, unable to delay gratification for more than 48 hours. Stay poor child

How's your first week in crypto going?

yeah this guy is a faggot that uses his mothers credit card to buy coins.

oh look the shill squad is out in full force. i could be ridin a 100% trx pump right now but im stuck holding paypiss 2.0

yes we get it. You think crypto is as easy as bouncing from 100% pump to 100% pump. Try that and see how it works out for you.

it is obviously you dont get it, you're holding req right now. wouldnt be surprise if the other 50% of your portfolio is link

>he didn't buy REQ at $0.05
I don't think you're smart as you think you are user.

I'm holding REQ and I'm up 400% in 2 weeks.

You obviously bought the top and are upset. That's how it works. Nothing pumps forever. If you buy Tron you may be buying the top too.

REQ has had a few days to cool off and now we're fueled for another pump.

So take a 10% loss and go to the 100% pump, you're still gunna be up 80% on starting. If you're so smart why didn't you do that?

no product
only whitepaper

and you expect me to buy? no

Can't wreck the REQ hehe

Its happening

another pnd
I see these 5 times a day

until they have a product this is just pumpers creating new bag holders

found the brainlets. i cant believe i bought into a ponzi 500 million dollar gui coin wallet

salty no-REQ-er.

why do you come to these threads if you only gonna be a bitch ass nigga.

So how many coins you got in your portfolio with working products?
Screenshot please

OMG already has customers and a business model
why would i invest in vaporwear? just trying to spread some knowledge

> confusing omise with omisego

no thank god, the team actually cares about the product and not the price

why don't you post this in EOS, Cardano, and Tron threads?

probably just sold REQ too early desu

>why would i invest in vaporwear? just trying to spread some knowledge
>why would i invest in vaporwear?
>vaporwear
>wear

Spotted the pajeet so you don't have to

>Investing in a 175 million dollar ether front-end

Kek, REQ will be the heaviest bag of 2018

not caring about the price is a bad thing dumbass. thats like saying you dont give a fuck about your investors

Will be enjoying my TRON-LIKE Movements next week.

I invested in the ICO then sold when I realized the product is useless and will never be used

OMG already does this way better
omise.co/pay-links

post your blockfolio

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

it literally is. what its function? another one of the 20k companies ycombinator shills then pnds
>inb4 read the whitepaper

The FUD doesn't even work on REQ anymore

1. ICO FUD for fucking months
2. ING FUD

You cannot break us.

Don't use that garbage app, 66% BTC, rest in STR/QSP/XVG split even, $85k total up from $20k

do you understand the implications of a decentralized and transparent paypal which utilizes an oraclized escrow service?

do you understand the implications of continuous payments and invoicing?

do you understand how Request can be used to simplify future ICO processes which are currently confusing and riddled with errors?

I'll say it again. Post your blockfolio and tell us why you're still posting here if it's not to accumulate cheaper tokens

no you're heavy bags will

Maybe if we cash out our bags we can get an education and learn the difference between your and you're

Just bought more as it dipped. All time profit so far is 110%. Feels good man.

> you're

It's pretty clear there's a discord pump / dump group out there trying to FUD request. Everytime I see this I know I'm in the right coin; they feel they're missing out and try to drag the price down. When they get in, they switch their fudding to shilling and try to make it move back up. Anyway, organized FUD by pajet discorders = bullish signal for REQ. the Koreans and Chinese driving the accumulation of this coin don't give a fuck about your petty Veeky Forums fud. You guys are literally nobody.

It just had a mini moon mission last week chill , It's close to atm rt now

It's pretty clear there's a discord pump / dump group out there trying to FUD request. Everytime I see this I know I'm in the right coin; they feel they're missing out and try to drag the price down. When they get in, they switch their fudding to shilling and try to make it move back up. Anyway, organized FUD by pajet discorders = bullish signal for REQ. the Koreans and Chinese driving the accumulation of this coin don't care about your FUD.

look at Iota, it did just gr8 Xd

LOL it are selling off
told you it was pnd
I tried warning you

>he bought north of 20 cents
doesn't matter if its a PnD or not to me m8

Nigga this shit mooned hard

YOU probably bought last minute so fucking wait

try having some ethics and morals pajeet. screwing hard working americans out of money with your pnds

kek
I just bought in early so unless it dumps to sub 6 cents i'm good

Go back to /pol/ with your morals, we just want money

sell sell sell and buy real coin

Got myself some of this shit, also some OMG, and ADA. One of these "new money" blockchains has to become big in 2018, and I'm just going for the shotgun approach.

hodl at least 6 months or so. Good plan?

ive never posted on pol a day in my life you perverted dog fetishist

>complains about bagholding a coin that 5Xed in a month
>calls other people pajeets
Please get the fuck off biz