Stat me Veeky Forums

Well?

Watches the first episode with my besties today and we were wondering how tough she'd be. My main concern is that she's green and breathes fire. But based on size I'd have to guess she's at least Adult, probably older.

Tooru can do limited time manipulation, limited shapeshifting, localized fire blasts, reshape weather, superspeed and superstrength, confusion magic (humans won't see her while in dragon form), clean clothing with her saliva and bring about Armageddon.

She used to be able to open doors between her world and ours but being on Earth weakened her and took that ability away from her. Do remember that she arrived on Earth to die in peace.
Tooru is neither the oldest nor the most powerful dragon there is. She's also an evil dragon.

>being on Earth weakened her and took that ability away from her

Thats kanna, not tooru. Tooru could if she wanted too. She just really doesn't want to.

Red dragon (green).

The third edition sort, with sorcerer spells.

Adventure Time the show we watch with /co/

Monster Musume is the show we watch with /d/

Dungeon Meshi is what we might've watch with Veeky Forums

Little Witch Acadamia is what we watch with /a/

This is what we watch with /u/

And in a few months from now we'll get to discuss the Centaur no Nayami anime with /d/ and /u/

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Dragon (Chaotic, Evil, Extraplanar), HD 86d20+1462 (3182 hp); Init +19; Spd 480 ft. Fly 1440 ft. (poor), swim 240 ft.; AC 115 (-16 size, +21 deflection, +15 divine, +85natural), touch 105, flat footed 77; Base Atk +86; Grp +154; Atk +118 melee(8d6+33, bite); Full Atk +118 melee (8d8+33, bite), +113 melee (4d8+16, 2claws), +113 melee (4d6+16, 2 wings), +113 melee (4d8+49, tail slap); Space/Reach 160 ft./120 ft. (bite 160 ft.); SA breath weapon, spell-like abilities,spells, tail sting; SQ alternate form, darkvision 240 ft., immunity to acid, cold, electricity, fire, paralysis and sleep based attacks, improved spell resistance, low-light vision, SR 135; AL CE; SV Fort +77, Ref +60, Will +76; Str 76, Dex 10, Con 45, Int 42, Wis 43, Cha 53.

Skills and Feats: Appraise +119, Bluff +124, Concentration +120, Diplomacy +124, Escape Artist +104, Gather Information +124, Heal +119, Hide +84, Intimidate +124, Jump +137, Knowledge (arcana) +119, Knowledge (the planes) +119, Knowledge (religion) +119, Listen +119, Move Silently +104, Search +119, Sense Motive +119, Spellcraft +119, Spot +119, Survival +119, Swim +137, Use Magic Device +124; Automatic Metamagic Capacity* (x9), Blind-Fight, Cleave, Empower Spell, Epic Spellcasting, Epic Spell Penetration, Flyby Attack, Greater Spell Penetration, Heighten Spell, Hover, Improved Initiative, Improved Spell ResistanceB (x12), Maximise Spell, Metamagic Freedom, Power Attack, Quicken Spell, Silent Spell, Snatch, Spell Knowledge (x2), Spell Penetration, Widen Spell.

>cont

Breath Weapon (Su): 320-ft. cone (divine acid, divine cold or divine fire) or 320 -ft. line (divine acid or divine electricity), 86d20 (average 903), Reflex DC 85 half.
Spell-like Abilities: At will - blasphemy (DC 53), limited wish; 3/day - disjunction, summon monster IX; 1/day - Spell Worm; Constant - Epic Spell Reflection.

Spells: As 43rd-level Sorcerer (Caster Level 101st).Sorcerer spells per day: (6/12/11/11/11/11/10/10/10/10). The save DCs are Charisma-based.

Sorcerer spells known: (9/5/5/4/4/4/3/3/4/6); save DC 46 + spell level: 0 - acid splash, dancing lights, detect magic, flare, ghost sound, message, ray of frost, read magic, resistance; 1st - charm person, mage armor, magic missile, protection from good, shocking grasp; 2nd - darkness, eagle’s splendor, scorching ray, spectral hand, touch of idiocy; 3rd - dispel magic, lightning bolt, suggestion, vampiric touch; 4th - charm monster, confusion, crushing despair, greater invisibility; 5th - break enchantment, cone of cold, dominate person, hold monster; 6th – chain lightning, greater dispel magic, mass suggestion; 7th - delayed blast fireball, mass hold person, power word blind; 8th - horrid wilting, mass charm monster, polymorph any object, power word stun; 9th - dominate monster, gate, mass hold monster, meteor swarm, power word kill, wish.Epic Spells per day: (8); save DC 56

Epic spells known: damnation, dragon knight, eidolon, enslave, epic mage armor, epic counterspell, greater ruin, hellball, momento mori, superb dispelling.

Lets be honest, dragon form is huge at the minimum.

is overblowing it a bit, though. sorry, but if you are going higher than a tarrasque, you've fucked up. Especially by that degree.

Bonus points for the chaos though.

Shit that's getting an anime?
Love the worldbuilding in that one.

Its extremely good at that, for having no real idea behind it besides "This dragon girl is a maid".

If only tabletop players could get the idea of show, not tell.

I'm not sure if you missed a part of the conversation or not.

I get what you meant, but the comment works regardless of context.

wait, nevermind, i missed the part where you were talking about centaur.

Again though, it works. in slightly different context, admittedly, but it works.

Sorry, i'm not paying as much attention as i should be. its 5:30 for me and i haven't slept.

>Centaur no Nayami anime

Really? I remember reading that mango like a year ago, but found it pretty boring with bad artstyle.

Atlethics: 4
Affection: 3
Skill: 1
Cunning: 0
Luck: 1
Will: 4

Pure+Heroine

Uniform: navy blue+red

Shapeshifter (Dragon) [I think the game is supposed to use monsters for "normal" apperance, but shapeshifter and monster sounds odd]
Regeneration
Flying
Kaju [?]
]Whatever dragon bullshit you wish to add, probably the superstrenght and fire]

Unrequited love
Rampage

Ultimate retort

Initial Favor: 6
Spirit: 40

>Do you even MAID Veeky Forums?

Might as well just be a human.

Fuck that, stat the guy who one-shotted her.

I like you.

Havnt seen the show in question but I'm going to assume it's diet Fillia from slayers

Just a song dragon with a fire breath attack instead of electric

Somewhere around her house, Kobayashi has a god sword and she doesn't give an atom of fucks about it.

Do me next!

>Nowi is a 1000 year old dragon that looks like a girl
>Robin is a few weeks old dragon that looks like a man
Who was in the wrong here?

Quick to recognize lewdness/10

Never change Veeky Forums

>she's green and breathes fire.
Because DnD dragons are how all dragons are.

Are we even sure she brought it home? I bet she just left it in the woods on the mountainside considering how drunk she was.

>implying /pol/ isn't going to be in on that

>Centaur no Nayami

And we all know what topic those will be about.

>This is what we watch with /u/
That is, until Murcielago gets anime.

Anko-chan anime when?

I'm not into FE but I thought Corrin was the dragon protagonist, not Robin. Do they have two dragon protags in a row?

Does that mean that Hellsing is the show we watch with /pol/?
Or that Uppote is the show we watch with /k/? Or is that Black Lagoon?

No you're right he just fucked up.

Yeah, I was going to say Helsing Ultimate probably for /pol/. More likely Ultimate Abridged.

As for /k/... Girls und Panzer probably. Tank Sluts and such.

/m/... too many to list.

Redline for Veeky Forums. Or maybe the Fast and Furious series.(maybe)

>Redline
>Not Initial D

Murcielago is Veeky Forums?

Dragon Form:
History: Destined to Meet
Construction: Hulking Frame
Mutation: Predator
Soul: Overprotective
BuP: Natural Weapon (Arm) x2, S2 Organ, Winged Spine
SuP: Inverse Mode, Stealth Field
WuP: Tactical Maser Annihilator
ATP: Dirac Jaunt, Accelerated Field, Inertia, Float

oh wait: Natural Weapon (Head) cant forget that

What about Drifters? Veeky Forums or /int/?