Defend this

defend this

it's an actual model, not grey tide

Why? I hated it immediately when I saw it a few hours ago. I don't even know if it's because it's so SJW or because it's done so poorly.

If it had been a properly color coordinated rainbow Celestine, like with gold wings and rainbow feathers, I would have been okay with it.

There is legitimately no defense for homosexuality in any form.

t. dark angels

I hate it.
I also hate fun in any form.

There's something weirdly reminiscent of daemonettes when it comes to the shade of her skin. Is that intentional?

>sprue nubs
>basecoat showing in places
>unbased
it's better than unpainted shit, but only just

it could be potentially cool if it were intentional. You can field this HQ in any army, or only imperial one?

>violet lgbtqrs daemonettes striking at the patriarchal imperium
kek

If it weren't for the rainbow parchment/sword, I could see it as a meso-american color theme.

>posting fingerprints on the internet

Enjoy getting framed for crimes newb.

Technically you could field it in any army, but her faction is Armies of the Imperium.

I could totaly see a sister of battle desending onto a newly contacted world in that guise if she had knowledge they reveared rainbows or something.

Because it doesn't need to be defended.

her faction is adepta sororitas...
"Armies of the Imperium" is no faction. it's a collection of factions.

if you play with people you know well and fluff it up, then it could be kinda fun. Nothing really serious though.

There is literally nothing correct about this post. Celestine is only available as an HQ for Imperial armies and her faction is SoB.

>There is literally nothing correct about this post.

you know that 'come the apocalypse' is rules-wise a level of alliance, right?

you can build a army with celestine, the swarm lord and two units necrons warriors and it's battle-forged. the only wrong thing is, that armies of the imperium isn't a faction.

That's not how battle-forged armies work you fucking dipshit.

>you can build an unbound army and it's battle-forged

Hey look it's another one of those self-admitted shitposters who don't even read the rules or play the game. That's not even what the allies matrix is for you moron.

Rainbows are beautiful. Don't let them symbolise homosexuality for you.

fuck. yeah okay. you got me. this one time.

>Technically you could field it in any army,
this is still right. he said army. not detachment.

Alright, to clear this up once and for all, here's a screenshot from Fall of Cadia. While Celestine is technically part of the Adepta Sororitas faction, she can be fielded as an HQ choice in any CAD or Allied Detachment comprised of *any* Armies of Imperium faction.

I refuse. Not because of the colours but because its not the original model. Fuck GW for ruining shit again.

For everyone claiming this is a sjw thing, it is not.
The guy who made it is just super autistic and really like rainbows.

Sometimes a paintjob is just a paintjob

REEEEEE, DON'T CONFLICT MY RETHORIC

That looks like best pony :^)

Whoever made this has bade taste in horses.

He did this to make it stand out, nothing more

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DON'T BE A BIGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Defend what? That Someone painted model covered in rainbows? Who cares? It's their model it's not even badly done or cringey . Those models with mlp characters painted on them is a thousand times worse.

Rainbow wings could be pretty good if they were made to look radiant. Play up the angelic thing in a more original way

>it's not even badly done

Your eyes, user. Please have them checked.

the worst thing about this is the green-yellow armor. oh my eyes.

I'd throw a celestial like this into a dnd encounter. Reading down though it might be pony shit, so fuck that. Lgbtq>pony bs

I think he means the paint application. It's not glopped all over.

Look at the wings in particular.

my model my rules

It's fine but the paint is a bit thick in some places and it could use some wash.

I don't get the context of this. Is it not supposed to be a My Little Pony reference? Is it supposed to be invoking the gay rainbow? Or is it just because it's not serious business and that makes us angry?

Someone please help.

Probably a mix of all those things. Also not a GW model.

WHY
ARE
THE
PAINTS
NOT
THINNED
>Over lapping everywhere
REEEEE
LEARN TO FUCKING PAIN

>Also not a GW model.
Was not aware of that. Thanks, user.

Fuck's sake at least wet-blend the colors.

...fuck off

But that's not purple.

Fuck. I meant white and purple. Sorry.

I'd tap that and add one mana of any color to my manapool.

It does you fucking puff

>unthinned paints
>bleeding colors
>stark color borders, no gradients on sword or scrolls which could really use some
>glaringly visible washes
You're right, it's indefensible.

Putting the "pain" in "painting"

Eh it's well painted.

Why?

Every time I see a SoB colour scheme I want to change to change it.

My current red armour, golden details and white clothing got old very fast.

Tzeench crap, also holy shit is worst than my models and I suck!

Unless going for some Tzeench crap, there is no defending it. Like the idiots that go to gay pride parades in full bondage gear, strap on dildos and other stereotypical deviant image. Reduce themself to just that. Their entire individuality is who you fuck.
You ask for respect, but you can't even respect yourself for fuck sake.

Don't worry, neckbeards, the guy who did this is one of those "keeps politics out of gaming" types. He just likes the pretty colours.

user is triggered by rainbows.

I meant how the the paint is applied, it's not caked on or looks sloppy, the rainbow coloration looks off but the paint it's self looks alright.

No, I fucking love rainbows. Faggots ruined rainbows by going full retard.

Dubs don't lie. I want the rainbow back for everyone.

lol

How about this one ?

Friends for the friend god?

it's terrible, but it's also their property.

Holy shit. Dat Spike doe.

OMG! It's Celestine Skittlestein! Heretics shall taste the Emperor's rainbow!

a glorious winged faggot! anyway
>it doesn't need to be defended.

its funny 40k themed mlp works really well but mlp themed 40k rarely works at all

pretty unique considering its normally space marines that get this treatment

Why would I? It shows no good taste. I don't care about sexuality underthemes nowadays associated with rainbows - I just think that rainbow color scheme for this thing looks bad.

You can do whatever you want with things you buy.

Anyone who disagrees is a fucking communist who should be shot.

Eh, if it was just the feathers on the wings and maybe the birds, I think it could be very beautiful. As is, it's excessive.

I always thought the opposite - trying to add 40k elements to mlp looks cringeworthy as some hobbies don't mixed, but using some of the mlp color schems for 40k can work out great since they use mostly good color combinations.

I think it's pretty, I like the green armor.

I don't know anything about 40k or war games in general.

>but using some of the mlp color schems for 40k can work out great since they use mostly good color combinations.

You have to be very careful where you're applying them, though.
Yes, they are good color combinations (most of the time, yellow + cyan + pink is not, she works because of the scenery) but they're still pastel colors.

those wings are pretty well done
paint on the sword is a little thick though

Well you don't want to go crazy with pastel colors obviously. And painting the character faces on vehicles or banners makes me cringe. But some of these people are good, like this one sans the banner.

That's cute. The banner is a bit much, like you said, but ponyfags have never been shy or subtle about showing their loyalties, eh?

Well I'm a ponyfag myself but I prefer to keep my hobbies separate and moderate. On one hand I get them, they want to combine the stuff they enjoy and not be ashamed about it, but on the other hand have some limits and self awareness people. Still, there are people who go around in 40k merch and can't strike up a conversation about anything else, so both clubs have their less socially-capable members.

It's just harmless fun.
Always better than people who bring in unpainted stuff that barely holds together and still has excess material on it.

Yeah, fair enough.

>It's just harmless fun.
For sure, my dude. Just think it would look better with a symbol or something instead as the face is a bit rough compared to the rest of the work, and then it wouldn't immediately out them as obsessed with colored horses, so they could play it off if they wished(though I take the point that they might not want to do that).

Please don't play politics here.

There is interesting ideas.
Wings are cool, as are parchments.

Body could have been white and gold, and each could bird would have been better as a "bird of paradise" than a single color. Sword is a no. Quality of painting is mediocre. A good painter could do a marvellous rainbow Celestine.

I could see a couple of MLP painted Infinity Models (If you play nomads). But then, Nomads are less 'An army' and more 'Murderhobos/internet denizens with guns'

Yeah the sword is a bit shit. I think that spiraling colors would have been nicer than just the blocks on the tail parchments.

It's autism pride in 5 month so they're just getting ready for the big day

I actually like it. Rainbows are cool and the Imperium is all about bright colors for their forces like most of the Space Marines and a few IG regiments.

>Always better
Sweet summer child. I'd so love if that were the case.

tl;dr
All I saw was some pathogen can permanently change sexual preference?

Rainbows are pretty dope man.

Well where to begin, the mold flaws were not removed I can see the sprue connection points those should have been removed.
The none metallic metals on the sword are improperly done so it doesn't look convincing.
The parchment looks clunky with no highlighting.
Which makes no sense because the armor is edge highlighted.
Brushwork is poor, I can see brush strokes.
Sword hand, gold skull, rivets in the leather, the fur-di-las need cleaned up
Golds need shaded and highlighted.

Strip that glomed on paint, watch some tutorials on none metal metals, and start over.

This time thin your paint.
Start over/10

The white one needs more work. All 3 are unbased and therefore unfished. Paints may not have been thinned right for that pink.
The pink areas might be salvageable.

You can do better/10

Their model, they can paint it any way they like.

>Their anus they can prolapse it if they want
>Their faith they can be a heretic if they want
>their bedroom they can worshp Slaanesh there
>their blood they can use it to worship Khorne if they want
>their books they can burn them if they want
>their library they can store Chaos daemons in the books there

I'm not gonna- there's being gay and then there's being a faggot. This is definitely faggotry.

Though honestly there is a granule of a cool idea to be extracted from it- having shimmering prismatic wings could be look awesome if done well