Etherdelta gem:

Etherdelta gem: etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

1.5M CAP ICO!!!! FUCKING TINY. IT SOLD OUT FAST AS FUCK.

What is it? Bounty0x is the first tokenized district0x district. It allows icos and other crypto projects to offer bounties to developers and people to do tasks for them.

Why buy? The ico sold out in 1 block. The cap was 1.5 m. It is sitting at 2x right now, just on etherdelta, not even officially listed, and not on coinmarket cap. VERY undiscovered. if you are seeing this thread you are early as fuck

The team is solid, and they want to get their coin listed. I think it is likely to get on binance, they said they were willing to pay the fees.

There are already 1m+ worth of bounties offered on the WORKING alpha platform.

The team said they will be doing quarterly token burns.

This is a no brainer, do your own research, but get the fuck in here

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3#balances
etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=aWPrxg-9aMQ
reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrmsl/how_to_deposit_withdraw_and_transfer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get joosted on thhis
It's already down 50% from when it first started trading

no its been out for like 12 hours and is at ATH

>every project affiliated with DNT moons
>DNT still languishes at #171 mcap

Well it finally seems to be going up a bit but it's still laughably undervalued.

Who is stupid enough to keep buying ICOs in this market lmao

>riding zrx's coattails

this is what you get

icos are having a new resurgance

gifto sold out in 3 minutes ( 30m)

bread sold out last night in 2 hours ( 20m )

this sold out in 1 block

since it has an alpha, it should easily be added to binance right?

yes, from my time in the telegram it seems they really want it to go on exchanges

they said it "will be listed on exchanges SOON" (soon in bold) today

>literal retard

it's 2.5x ICO and still under 4M cap. buy or REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe forever

Y"all are full of shit. Don't get tricked by these shills. They've been pumping this up a little bit to offload their bags on others. Pre ico had a cap. The crowd sale had no cap. Whales can dump on you at any moment

Don't fall for the low marketcap memes. Plenty of others shilled here with the same promise of room to grow thanks to low marketcap. Do they moon?
Nope. It's the same with this junk coin.

btw current top 20 bounty0x hodler here. not selling until 5x and then only selling 20%. this has an excellent shot at 10xing. also have 69 eth in gifto. ICOs are back bitches

>Crowdsale had no cap
crowdsale had 1.5m cap. are you retarded? read the whitepaper or look at the website

this is good shit because its tied to district0x and it fucking sold out in a block

you're retarded. I'm the current #17 holder and I put less than 15k in this shit. There are no whales dumping on anyone dipshit. here's proof

etherscan.io/token/0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3#balances

check address #17 and shut the fuck up and stay poor

Picked some up on ED yesterday for 2x. Great project, team is very open and communicate a lot in the Telegram and they're saying new exchanges soon (probably Binance).

Ez 5x from here.

It's trading at 2.5x from ICO. Not all low market cap coins are pleb coins m80. Crowd sale did have a cap.

the main sale had a cap of 2.3 eth, so there are no whales. probably the most anyone has is like 40 eth worth at this point

exactly. see my pic above. I'm the 17th biggest hodler and only have ~35 eth in there at current prices

bump

this is ez gains guys

100% correct. buy and hodl

This is built on District0x. I would also pickup some DNT since it's still low. Bagholders just got done dumping a few days ago.

if you put that much and youre number 17, that only proves everyone above you dedicated A LOT more funds.

Idiot, you just disproved your own point. No, i'm not that guy.

yes, dnt will moon/is mooning, so that will create additional traction for this

So this is basically where you sign up to bend over and be a corporate shill for pennies? Fuck you and fuck this.

i own 300k bnty

I only put in 17 eth, it has just 2x'd since this morning. 35 eth is nothing anyways, poorfag

don't cry in a week when this is trading for 5x. Legit just trying to help people on here because ICOs like Wabi and dragonchain I've picked up on ED and made some good profits on after seeing them here.

>an inferior Quanstamp
just bought 100k

>completely unrelated to quantstamp and smart contracts
??????

lmao dragonchain got the same reception from biz. fuck em, only the chosen few will go to the moon

Veeky Forums hates icos but they'll buy into them once it's already hit a high market cap.

I bought into the POWR ICO, made a few posts here when it was trading at 10-15c, but got the same reception. Goes to 60c, then the board is full of people talking about POWR lmao.

Bounty0x will be no different, wait till it's listed on Binance and then people here are interested.

oh nm sorry i associate "bounty" with "bug bounty", which seems to be but a part of what they're doing. instead i guess you'd characterize it as "task rabbit / fiverr in the blockchain"

>I bought into the POWR ICO, made a few posts here when it was trading at 10-15c, but got the same reception
Veeky Forums is always late to the game
You mention a coin that's done accumulating, and no one cares. Once it moons, everyone pays attention. Fuck them.

so true, poorfags destined to stay poorfags

How do I fund the ehterdelta account?

send eth to you etherdelta address, click top right and open "etherscan address"

bump

still cheap before bithumb

I can't find it on etherdelta

click the link in op, its not even listed yet brah

awesome how no one is selling right now, only buying. gonna wake up to a 3x methinks

its because of the tiny ass individual cap, this is why zrx mooned so fucking hard

0x was my best % gain coin ever, mmmm dat 10x.

kek it just keeps going up, get in boys

I made a thread on Veeky Forums earlier today when it was at 0.000041 and everyone came in saying I was a shill. up 50+% in 12 hours and doesn't look to be slowing down, lel

KEEPS MOONING LMAO

this shits legit

ceo said binance soon. just need to get on coinmarketcap.

Guys there is almost no supply left, its gonna fucking moon hurry your ass up

SHES GONNA BLOW

Is there anything more to the rumor that it will be listed on Coinbase?

kek

Why hasn't ED mentioned they added it yet? Sketches me out some.

Pic related is the real Etherdelta gem

they didn't officially add it yet, but you can trade any erc20 token on etherdelta. they add tokens in batches every week

They'll be listing it soon, expect a price jump when they do.

I went ahead and bought some. Project is a good idea. Don't let me down, anons!

Nice man, we'll make it together

I tried to deposit from metamask into etherdelta and the transaction has been pending for ages, is there anything I can do?

+15% since start of thread, not stopping

Etherdelta is a fucking nightmare, I can't figure out how to buy shit there.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWPrxg-9aMQ

Thanks for the tip btw! I saw above you posted about Veeky Forums ignoring good ICOs, but there's still lots of us out there that appreciate these posts.

Send money to your address found in the top right corner, then transfer money from the "Wallet" section to the "EtherDelta" section.

From there, buy bounty tokens, which are now in the EtherDelta section. Transfer from etherdelta section to wallet section.

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrmsl/how_to_deposit_withdraw_and_transfer/

fuck it's been 5 mins already since i deposited into the smart contract, been a while since ive gone chasing coins on ED. is this normal now? it was so fast before. just pressed deposit and all. left .02 eth for gas. fuuuuck it's going up now

hahaha someone fatfingered. holy fuck 1.5 eth gone just like that

BOOOOOOYS

rofl how can someone be this emotionally and retarded

Alright fuck I've been watching it since you made this thread and I'm finally buying in. Looks like a good project so I'll just put an eth on

its the same thing everytime, I believe in Bounty and have been in since the ICO , there's just too many retards on biz that don't understand money even when its dangling infronf of their fucking face

I'm tempted but I hate ED. Gonna pass

I'm not buying this shit. The Sherrif's 'stache is pissing me the fuck off

20 mins since i pressed deposit in the contract, im getting antsy user. is this shit normal now, fucking ED

It has been the last 2 weeks or so. I had to pay 55 gas. You can try to override it with a higher rate, if the transcription is showing up and then vanishing for no good reason, back and forth.

i mean, if it's gonna push through eventually in less than an hour i might as well wait. how long does it normally take now?

also i dont know how to override it with a higher rate anyway. mind teaching me how? ive been using ED and had no problems in the past so i never had to learn that

found it, nevermind. thanks

i hate having shit like that, i literally see it rising by the minute

No problem man. Another ICO which is actually getting listed in 3 days that I would recommend you looking into is Simple Token. It won't be as quick gains as bounty0x is, but I seriously suspect it doing well in 2018.

bought 20k. moon when? butrex when?

what's its mcap right now? pretty sure this will go at least 40m

It's around 5 mill I think? Will prob hit 90000 by end of tomorrow at latest

Thanks user. Good posts in this thread. Exactly what I needed to cap the week off.

More like pajeet0x

Even tho I hold ZRX, DNT and B0X this made me crack the fuck up

yea around 5m if you use 700 usd for eth. going to yolo this and sell till 4x, hope i dont cuck myself

When I had that problem, I just redid the deposit, same amount and all. If you do it while the transaction has left showing up on etherscan, it should go through. What did you set it at? A week ago, nothing under like 40 would ever go through. Check out their chat and see what they're saying now though.

Yeah, I'm a fan of ST already, thank you!

bump

Thanks user, I'm now the proud owner Bounty0x

where can i buy?

dunno, 20? lmao i cant remember it already. but it wasnt some huge amount.

Use Etherdelta

ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE

fucking jewstar coin
>hurr lets make a token to reward bounties
uhh couldn't we just make a smartcontract for that on eth?
>hurr hurr nah these retarded normies will buy it

it needs its own ecosystem ... ZZzz

how'd we be able to buy it on ED if it isn't listed yet btw?

you'd have to enter the contract address just like any scamcoin that even etherdelta wont officially list. dont fall for this seriously

Wowwww how didn't I see this earlier. Anything under 30m for this seems undervalued?

>it's a scam because I can't figure ED out XDDDDD
Dragonchain was a scam too huh?