Where muh Ark bros at?

Where muh Ark bros at?

$6.00

$8.00 coming up

Ark haters BTFO

mooning....

Deluded arkies

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the magnificent visionaries that run this movement.

Price has already risen 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the FOMO will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to buy more, with the whales making massive market buys.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated ECSTASY will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent crypto laughing hysterycally while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest buy-in in history will ensue. The upgraded Nodes will begin to go into overdrive, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be filing in their resignation papers, forging ahead with their massive stacks inside their wallets, unwilling to move it to bittrex to sell a single non-forged ARK unnecessarily.

The price WILL skyrocket at this point over $20, and most probably reach top three ICO levels.

From that day forward the ecstatic Arkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive estates, with more money in their current accounts than they could ever use, to be made leaders by the next wave of ARKies arriving to beg for their gibs.

Ecstatic ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a no-ARKie.

delusion is but an illusion

incoming, and well deserved smugfest

Bags will dump at 3k

tron managed to go from 1 - > 2b in 24 hours. imagine if ark got even 2b holy fuck hello 20 dollars

HOLY SHIT MOOOOOOOOOOOONING!!! AAAAA

I'm watching this pump like a hawk and selling the top this time.

I am definitely not going to be stuck holding this shit again

You will regret these words in a year when it's trading ove $30.

where will the top be at user?

Where the redhead arkie at?

Right here.

Oh wait, you meant the real-life roastie...

Every day I come back home, I look at my Ark in my portfolio and I scream at it " DO SOMETHING, GO UP YOU SHIT."

Not today. Today is a good day.

finally ARK my boi is showing signs of lifeeeee

Nice get ginger
Checked

Checked. A true arkie.

where the fuck is the top??? i wanna scalp this shit

Never lose faith, stay on the ark

post yourwinning rollins

Satoshis are down big so you guys lost big moneys if you held the BTCs you would have made more money.

Fuck, why didn't I predict the future?

>tfw you bought at 60 cents but still only have 130 ARK

Why didn't I buy more

>He didn't buy below 10k SATs

I don't know what urged my to go in on ark from the start, but since last year I just loved this fucking coin. Accumulated till I was happy, been staking forever making those sweet fucking gains and now it's our time to shine. This shit is half a bil, if TRON can get 2.5b then we're going to Jupiter

>tfw bought 3000 ark at an average of .80 cents
>tfw accruing 5 ark per week from Veeky Forums pool
>tfw lambos
I never knew I loved FUD so much

>been accumulating since may
>up in sats
lol god dam ark is so FUCKING C O M F Y

>People are buying because of mobile wallets
>dont realize that coding is still at 96%, so around another 3-5 weeks of waiting

If you arnt selling and rebuying now ur gonna regret it.

agreed.

Where are you re buying at fella?

iamamaa rrihgt herre bba eewwewww dleduded

>drops right back down
what a fucking shit coin. we have literal scams shitcoins making me entire bitcoins and this project that i love is just holding me back

I want to have sex with her

Anybody know what's causing this moon? Is this a PnD? Mobile wallets aren't out yet

triggered right now. just checked the market now as its going back down... will end up HODLing i guess

no reason
wallet is at 99% and will be released soon pajeet

That was quite the pump ladies and gentlemen. Made $10,000. This was just the apetizer, prepare yourselves for the actual release at 100%

I see mobile wallets on the roadmap have been updated to show 99%, is this what is causing the moon?

Well memed

...and it's gone. Thank you minnows.

I sold like a day ago fml

Same here bro. Bought in at 80 cents and I feel like this is a good time to get out and hop on another coin.

premature arkulation