Your DM is now doing a absolutely wonderful campaign in your favorite setting, good characters, good plot, good story...

Your DM is now doing a absolutely wonderful campaign in your favorite setting, good characters, good plot, good story, ect. However there is one catch, one gigantic catch.
He's someone managed to include your magical realm into the story, still making it good but he does the magical realm bits just as good as everything else. Some REALLY lewd shit. What's the campaign?

You guys are fucking weird

Literally an adventuring party in MGQ world

Guess a generic fantasy land except that a new religion has popped up focusing on unity between races and all that. It's very popular and one of its marital traditions is Vore, with the larger spouse doing the swallowing+regurgitation.

the bbeg is a witch who turns hardened soldiers into lolis

Androgynous manic pixie dream girls getting anally violated and humiliated.

...You asked.

>He's someone managed to include your magical realm into the story
Strong women who are protective of their men are overrepresented in the game, and a lot of stereotypical fantasy archetypes are genderswapped.

This is nothing out of the ordinary, really. A female knight saving a prince from the queen of darkness is perfectly viable.

Where it gets weird is the part where the society they live in is not only extremely prudish, but has highly formalized modes of courtship. Because of the "less is more" principle, everything becomes lewd. Showing your ankles? Lewd. Kiss on the cheek? Lewd. Holding hands in public? You'd better be engaged, you slut.

>still making it good

Suspension of disbelief destroyed.

And stop making these shitty threads already.

WoD: Vampire involving the more "sophisticated" side of Sabbath

Some character has pic related's absorption powers (minus the edge), and they're always described in great detail.

None of it needs to be even vaguely sexual.

bump ;-)

I guess something to do with Vampires for bloodplay? Furries thrown in there as well...

Anthro Vampires?

Catboy trap DMPC is involved in the campaign, probably as a Mcguffin.

Can... can I substitute someone else's Magical Realm and join their campaign instead, because if so I choose the one user who's fetish is character development.

OP, show me, on me, where the DM touched you...

rape
shota
monstergirls
robots
Softcore dom/sub stuff
shortstack imps
pokemon
fit chicks

For extra funsies, I'm going to presume this post applies to the whole group, and not just me. (Because I'm generally the GM) So, let's list off the fetishes (going to leave who's who a mystery, I know the others because the players have told me personally, from one incident or another.)
Vore (Particularly unbirth)
Bondage
Reverse Traps/Monstergirls
Diapers
Shitting Dick Nipples (Don't ask how this one came into my knowledge, my only excuse is that I was drunk, and in my infinite drunken wisdom, was also smoking weed at the time)
I just wonder how in the sam hell I manage to fit ALL SIX of those seamlessly, and combine them.

Shadowrun type near future sci-fi campaign about corporation that run experiments of body modifications and brainwashing on credit debt slaves. Later same corporation starts whole new industry of brainwashing and body modification of wage slaves to rise their productivity, mostly.

A DBZ campaign involving a mini giant Majin and allot of absorption. Not certain what the story would be but probably just the Buu arc all over again but with more vore.

I mean, I'm gay, but no one else in my group is, so that would be awkward for everyone involved, regardless of anything else.

Magical lolis fucking the evil out of corrupted monsters (and occasionally getting knocked up doing so)

A quest where people are frozen into statues but are still self-aware.

>Magical lolis fucking the evil out of corrupted monsters

>endless legend
>ziemea adya is a busty ara ara onee-chan
>necrophages run around grabbing wild walkers, vaulters, other humans and allayi for He Who Meddles to perform 'experiments' to 'improve' the necrophages
>Broken Lords make crazy magic dungeons to try and feel anything other than the super pleasure they get from feeding on living things
>Ardent Mages get super BDSM sex magic rituals freaky enough to summon a daemonatte
>Draken apply their forked tongue in diplomacy. all the time
>the Silent Queen constantly fills her servants with repressed fantasies, forcing them to take their frustration out on the their convertees
>the Mogwar dominate people. mentally. then rape them. mentally
>the allayi do tender and caring love solely for the purpose of procreation

i can't go on anymore. just imagine all the minor faction lewd things that they can do

>the allayi do tender and caring love solely for the purpose of procreation

Unless it's winter

The only way I could think to work heavy bondage and particularly bitchsuits into story would be some kind of supers or sentai setting where people get magical powers from their bondage outfits.

Everyone notices. Humilation abound.

Futa, so its a combo of bible black and bloodborne? im ok with this

Giant sadistic bitches do giant sadistic bitch things.

Oh and there's floating islands and sky pirates I guess.

Probably something between Star Wars and Blazblue.
My magical realm is that the main characters, hero or villain, are universally some degree of badass, plots complicated to the point of mind-bending, and sexy waifus of all flavors in uniforms.

A normal D&D campaign except I have an orc waifu?

bro. bimbos. slaves. shadowrun. I cant believe youre just me on the other side of the internet

Are you from /d/? Cause i had exactly same talk with one guy in /d/ about making a genderswaped reality campaign.

I approve of this.

fpbp

I'm with you on everything but the 'bots and the imps. Good work

nigga we goin full scalie

The DMPC is a dashing, salt-and-pepper older man with a voice that's 30% Thane Krios, 30% Taye Diggs, and 40% Bill Hammack.

This man immediately singles out my character and acts super-protective toward her, getting her a collar and carrying her like a princess whenever the opportunity allows.

And when he's about to leave from the party, he locks her into a magically enhanced chastity belt. We're talking high-level magic here--your average Dispel Magic ain't gonna cut it and you'd need a legendary artifact to break it. He winds up becoming the party's questgiver, as my character's main goal becomes earning his permission to cum.

The adventuring party is a group of true companions who share the same bedroll and cuddle every night

Hahaha, wait jokes on me, I already have that

Oh, totally forgot, she winds up having his babies and living with him. But she's mostly in adventuring for the scratch, and he's got custom magic item money.

Slightly prudish shield maiden companion trying to prove her martial and intellectual equality with her beloved? Athletic married sex when in private? Being blessed with strong sons and wise daughters?

Sounds pretty easy to integrate.

>married sex in private
You get the hell out of here, you disgusting sexual deviant.

Exactly the same except it's very common for girls to go entirely barefoot everywhere, not even owning full shoes whatsoever. Even across tundra, rocky mountains and through sewers.

So basically it's zero difference from my wordbuilding setting.

Amazonian Lesbian Bondage.

Big breasted cow-girls that are used as breeding stock by /spoilers/ everything /spoilers/

Only possible if the GM makes me the BBEG.

My sexual fetish is being Sauron.

Probably not all that unusual, however the party or at least my character would have to be taking orders from a haughty little girl with a slightly sadistic personality.

The final boss looks like a cute boy with tentacles coming out of it's back, which it usually keeps wrapped around it's body in bondage fashion, wears diapers on it's chest covering the shitting dick nipples, and when it moves the tentacles away from it's crotch, reveals it's actually a girl who swallows others with it's vag. BAM. done.

An inquisitive all-female race with deeply tanned and creamy mocha coloured skin living topless in a vast tropical islands paradise. They hold few sexual and romantic taboos, casual relationships as well as polyamorous ones are common.

Sexually promiscuous mermaids of bright colours live throughout the reefs and nubile harpies take roost in the mountains and dead volcanoes.
All this set to practically endless sunsets.

Much of Moana hit a little to close to home.

What kind of mermaids?
There's only one right answer.

Something involving feet and non-consensuality.

Would relationship dynamics be an acceptable alternative?

vampires traditionally could turn into animals, it's not much of a stretch to give them some bestial traits while in human form

As for my own answer, it's probably an urban fantasy setting involving organized legal courtesans' guilds and the campaign is centered around using hypnosis to turn our enemies to our side

We're playing out of the Abyss... so suddently there is a lot more drow rape involving the trap of the group, as well as more bitches for the rest of the group.

Curious, adventurous, promiscuous, naive and brightly, even garishly coloured.

What's the 'right' kind?

Excellent taste.
I was speaking more about the ones that aren't just human torso pasted onto a fish tail.
Gotta have scales all over.

Near-future classified ops techno-thriller with hints of the supernatural. We're talking 70% more-or-less modern day grounded military mumbo jumbo and 30% anime.

Basically Metal Gear.
That's what I'm saying.
I want to GM a Metal Gear campaign. I just have no idea what system I'd need to use. And I also don't know how to do it without railroading the players up the fuckin' ass.

I'd want it on the MGS1 end of the spectrum, with occasional campaign-ending moments that touch upon MGS2 insanity. Anything after that (3/4/Rising) is irrelevant. I love 'em, but they're not grounded enough to make the crazy shit good for a pnp campaign.

Oh and my mystical realm or whatever is strong women, both physically (I.E. Zarya) and emotionally (I.E. She carries him bridal-style, protects her man, et cetera, or at least they are totally on equal footing with that stuff). So as long as some of that's in there, awesome.

>Magical lolis fucking the evil out of corrupted monsters (and occasionally getting knocked up doing so)

My fetish is ryona and NTR. I'm all over this.

Also, fuck you OP for making another thread like this.

Firstly, stop making this fucking thread.

Secondly: Star Wars but some females act like dogs to different degrees. Maybe it's an illness, maybe it's just something you're born with. Whatever the case, it's known, and more or less accepted. Some girls are totally normal, but they might chase something you toss on instinct, and only realize their mistake once the object is already in their mouth and they've thrashed it around a couple times. Others might crawl on their hands and knees, nude, all the time, tongue lolling from their mouth. Maybe you can't get something repaired since the engineer is in heat. Maybe an important diplomat would be 'marking her territory' while talking with you.

Don't judge me. I'm not proud of what I like. Frankly I wish I didn't. There's no content of this shit.

>There's no content of this shit
There is if you're a furfag and/or into Japanese artists.
You're just not looking hard enough, but I believe in you.

It's probably something about a country of thick, brown muscular amazons.

Or a lot of role-reversal stuff with tomboy knight saving prince.

I'll be honest, I have not looked into the furfag territory since it doesn't particularly interest me, but I guess I could give it a shot? As far as Japanese artists go, I've looked a million times.

Just to be clear, I know there's doujins with the "Human Pet" tag, but 99% of those boil down to one page of a girl wearing cat ears and saying "breed me" and that's that. Even the ones that are actually ABOUT that tag are always blackmail stuff, and it's usually just a costume.

I never see them actually acting dog-ish, and I NEVER see the other characters treating it as normal.

>Thick, brown, muscular female tomboy knight saving a prince
>She princess carries him and teases him by calling him her princess
>The prince is a tsundere who hates this but actually loves this

>I have not looked into the furfag territory since it doesn't particularly interest me, but I guess I could give it a shot?
As long as you enjoy it and don't force it where it's not warranted, then who cares?

>I never see them actually acting dog-ish, and I NEVER see the other characters treating it as normal.
I totally get you, user.
Just have to wade through the crap for the diamonds.

"I had sex with a cow" doujin.

Literally what you are describing.

This will never not be effeminate and cringey as hell.

>they become an adventurers duo, but girl is the muscle and guy is the brain

Well I have waded, and will continue wading until I see one thing that satisfies my overly specific taste.

Except that's a cow not a dog. Also, it acts 100% like an animal instead of just having lots of animalistic behaviors. Or, if they're going to act 100% animalistic, then let it be gradual.

But thank you for trying to help!

This is basically half the reason I draw; for the purpose of making something that is uncomfortably similar to what y'all just described. Although my musclegirl knight is more of a musclegirl Amazonian princess who doesn't speak much english.

So, y'know, get hyped for that in four years when I get around to actually committing the effort.

Yeah cause that shit is just so fucking rare, right? That dog girl user is in fucking heaven filled with content compared to you guys.

I don't really have one, so the campaign would be non-existant I suppose.

Good RR stuff is pretty rare.

The PC fight a sexy female vampire but find out she had a tragic past/a good reason to do what she did, she comes with the party , fall in love with my character, they have hot blood drinking session and all that with a good redemption arc for the vampire.

I ran this campaign already
I mean, technically it wasn't MY favorite setting, but it was my players' at least
It was loaded up with waifus (and a few delicious husbandos)
And somehow, the plot and characters just managed to come together perfectly, I couldn't do it again if I tried

But one player in particular asked me for a childhood friend in his backstory, without much detail
I liked his idea, and made her show up as a shy stalker with borderline yandere tendencies for comic relief
As soon as he was able, that player swooped in and married the FUCK out of her ingame
When the campaign was over he told me he felt like he had little choice, because she embodied every aspect of his fetish

I didn't even do it on purpose, I just thought it'd be cute

I also made another player develop an NTR fetish on accident
It actually is my fetish, but I just included some minor instances of it for laughs and before I knew it half of them went full cuckold left and right

good times

Sci-fi campaign about solving a great catastrophe while learning about the laws of super-science of the setting
The fetish is happy sex
Bring it on fuckers

>good redemption arc for the vampire
Nice joke m8, I like absurdist humor.

A village of /ll/ slime girls

Hey OP said the DM will make it good, a man can dream.

My negro

A joint military offensive has arisen against the growing forces of darkness. The cult worships no god or demon but humanity, feelings, and the illusion of life. They use trickery, illusion, self-delusion, and placebo potions to control emotions and warp the mind, not in the fashion of a cold grip controlling the mind, but a warm, persuasive embrace. From falling half-asleep to ignore pain to using the rejuvination of the liberation of senses after being blinded, nose-clamped, and choked to feel alive, they're masters of the human mind and body.

Among the forces are many fresh faced boys barely old enough to be let go into the world, some even younger than that tossed out of families too poor to support them, foreign mercenaries from the desert who believe beauty can be in all things and thus wear gorgeous clothes and equally gorgeous armor, and barbarians who just want to kill things to pay for their unholy and neverending thirst for alcohol. Though they joined to fight, some aren't too against the ideas of the cult, enjoying the warm darkness and the strong emotions it teaches to cherish.

Also, most of the key male characters in a cast that's generally even men and women were actually girls in disguise the whole time and just huge tomboys.

The setting is either based around exploration of unknown lands/a planet (if it's the former, then it's set in the end of the XIX century or similar). Your group explores a new land that magically appeared in the ocean, and there is a colony management element, but the colony is still very small. Magical races like similar to orcs, fairies and whatnot inhabit the continent.

>Your task is to contact the various peoples, establish trade and diplomatic relations, but there's also a source of magical power in the depth of the continent, and there's an ancient city built around it.
>There are tribes of strong amazons who abduct men, though one tribe was is allied with the colony and some girls adopted the habits and cultural elements of your world, and there are some futa races, same with them.
>Occasional monstergirls can be found in the wild.
>And tentacle monsters for your female party members.
>There is an alien/magical race where women are soft and delicate, but once in a while they go into some sort of heat, they can't control their desires, grow a dick and try to fuck whatever they can, and their cum is addictive, so they form warbands of these girls and raid villages flower wars style, but for enslavement instead of sacrifice. You'll find out about all this when the girl they gave you as a reward for helping them grows a dick and rapes you. But she will still stay a loyal slave (or servant if you free her) after that.
>Also there's a race of giant women (but no vore, that shit is retarded and unsexy as fuck).

Call of Cthulhu with thighsocks.

>The setting is based
Fix

It's literally happening right now.

We're going to the underdark.
Now all I need is to actually play a guy rather than a woman and I can outlive my weird BDSM fetishes in my head.

Running a campaign with Maiesta RPG would pretty much do it. Tbh I'd like to try that some time, but that's unlikely to ever happen.

Why are you here if you don't like it?

>sorcerers having intimate relationships with their intelligent, yet non-humanoid familiars

that reminds me, some guy wanted the players to catch a sphinx unharmed for research purposes.
After the job was done, i just told the party that "they are looking like they are going to be the best of friends"

either that or
>every girl wears fluffy comfy clothing

NausicaƤ of the valley of the wind, but small insects can, and do, enter female cavities.

Dragon Quest-style JRPG/isekai land.

Women have inferior rights to men, but are all competent and attractive. Most women end up enslaved, and some will be lobotomized by dick. The world is such that people fuck random strangers casually in the midst of their day. Pretty much all conversation is intended to demean women, and typically they are not referred to by name, but rather with 'slut', 'bitch', 'trash', etc., and physical abuse is common as well.

Naturally I play as a girl.

It's a Gothic Horror Campaign, dealing with all the appropriate themes. Fear of the unknown, the grotesque, the clashing of duty and honor with sensibility and righteousness, the constant feeling of dread and the loss of oneself and of course, helplessness.

My character and his elder sister, once from a prestigious if minor noble family, is brought to ruin before the story even beings. My Mother had fallen ill with a terrible and slow wasting illness, destroying her body even as her mind remained sharp until in the end madness took that as well.

My father, desperate to do anything to save the woman he loved, spent that family fortune on a the best Doctors but despite their bloodletting and tonics nothing seemed to work. He turned to healers, priests, magicians but it was for naught. In time, bitter he turned his back on faith and took to spending more and more on Drink and smoke to alleviate his own sorrow.

As my mother passed, he pushed away all that loved him as the last of the families fortune was wasted on his addictions until he vanished one day altogether.

This sudden disappearance left the mounting debts and duty to fall onto the shoulders of my elder sister. Our manor and belongings are sold off and we are forced into poverty with nothing but our names. Long before this, as our parents became increasingly fallen and withdrawn from us my sister had turned to me for support and attention, and as our bodies matured even that love became twisted and perverted. Unable to stand up to my elder, I was forced to go along with her as she expressed her broken love physically to comfort herself despite my discomfort. This only worsened after our loss of wealth and family.

Things changed suddenly when a reclusive noble took interest in our family and my sister in particular, looking to court her. A soft spoken and superficially charming man, it was not his charms but his promise of a better life for us that caught my sister's attention.

My fetish is belly expansion of some kind (stuffing, vore, pregnancy; which one is "best" depends on details/context). But I don't really see how that could be incorporated into a campaign.

>You'll find out about all this when the girl they gave you as a reward for helping them grows a dick and rapes you.

>The GM has things happen in cutscenes that the players can do nothing about

You are the most disgusting sort of storyteller that I know. I hope that I never have to share a (virtual or in meatspace) room with you.
Choke on a dick, will you?

Devil's Advocate, here: he could just mean that she ATTEMPTS to rape the PCs. There's no indication in that post that the PCs would be powerless during the attempt, or that the attempt would be a cutscene.
>Choke on a dick, will you?
Telling someone who wants to get raped by futas in heat to "choke on a dick" seems ironic, somehow.

Do guys wear shoes? If so, why do they wear shoes when women do not?

That's how it actually was in some societies.

Like which?