ASIC miners

Are these future paper weights the biggest meme in the industry right now? As soon as confidence is lost in it's algorithm, any mining potential evaporates.

Look at this list of SHA-256 based cryptos. Apart from bitcoin, its full of literally whos. If you buy an Antiminer s9 you are making a bad investment; plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B075MH4HSL/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek this; you can just buy a mining contract if you're that desperate. Mining is a fucking meme; PoS coins will eventually ruin these dinosaur electricity-guzzling pieces of shit.

Sure buddy.

Keep drinking that green koolaide.

You guys literally have zero fucking idea what your talking about. Just look at ethereum, why is pedo vitalitk delaying proof of stake? That's right because it doesn't work fuck heads.

I make over 35,000 usd a month from my mining farm. It's good you fucking goobers think my "dinosaur machines" don't work. Have fun staying poor dumb cucks.

Holy fuck you guys realize you're supposed to say exactly the opposite of the truth on Veeky Forums right? That's why Veeky Forums "likes" bcash

PoS is utter shit.

But what mining rigs do you have?

>35,000 usd a month
>calling other people poor
kek

Ikr what a fucking moron if he just bought XRP or something he would be a billionaire already; what a fucking soyboy faggot cuck

bcash is the superior product though..

Yep

35,000 a month on top of my already 7.5 mill I made off buying eth at 3$ you fuck tards. Stay poor.

I already put an order on in for another 30 asic antminer s9s and will be clearing 75,000 usd a a month come January.

>he doesn't know you can scale bitcoin mining from 20,00$ to over 700,000$ a year by investing 100% back into your farm. Seriously stay poor desu

That's bullshit; post pics w/ timestamp or you're full of shit. You can't make any real money mining, idiot. You probably have a graphics card using your mom's electricity thinking you're some hot shit. Pics NOW.

How much are those antminers?

This. PoW coins are more vulnerable to centralization since it's only cost effective for large entities to mine the coin in the long run. PoS coins are far more energy efficient and more decentralized because there's no need to waste energy to mine and anyone can stake.

>You can't make any real money mining, idiot.

Not sure if actual retard. At current BTC prices mining is profitable as FUCK.

but the distribution of all these coins seems to tend towards power law distributions, so i'm not sure PoS helps much in that circumstance. no?

Until you realize your power bill is quadrupled and your A/C is always on for a meme coin that will crash any second and you can't cash out. Stop misleading the lurkers and newfags you gigantic faggot. What if they actually dumped the fucking $5k it costs to get one of those dinosaur machines?

So make a better machine and sell it.

you are posting this in literally every single thread

>this faggot again

They already made a better machine it's called anything that isn't PoW kek.

Where do you get those antminer s9s? Would like to buy a handful

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B075MH4HSL/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

you can cash out by shorting bitcoin

Of course the risk is huge. This is crypto. You go big or go home. For the overwhelming majority of people this is the only opportunity to make absolute bank in their life.

But if you wanna stay comfy & safe you do you.

>he's been shilling for core all day
>doesn't know mining is profitable
>thinks that you can't cash out
>thinks electric companies accept btc

wew

No; I took a page out of your playbook and decided to just tell the opposite of the truth to Veeky Forums, like I fucking said: Thanks though; what I realized is that what's really getting under my skin is spending time talking to

Bcore people have an irrational fear of miners ingrained in their subconscious.

I’m mining right now. How does that make you feel?

>I'm superior to all of you despite being proven wrong multiple times

Ok smart guy where can I buy an ant miner for the ethash algorithm?

chances are those are high IQ people trolling you

Holy shit, please tell me you are English-as-second-language.

Starting to believe that after this Either way I'm convinced Veeky Forums is wrong about practically everything and is the least sound source of advice or discussion you could possibly consult

Scared yet, core cuck?

Wtf I love BCH now

I'm jelly

why did you go with ventilation cooling? just sandwhich wrap each unit and put it in a swimming pool.

I know you bullshit because asic miners aren't used for ether. Gpu's are.