RCN pumps 50% on rumor

A moment of silence for those bought at peak.

haha
pre-pump ma man
pre-pump....

bought some at 1440 a month ago teehee

>bought at literally the ATH price
pic is me

i have be joosted again

fuck the rcn shills

Lmao

I literally sold mine last night thinking btc would run and everything else would tank.

And we told you to buy back at 800-1000

Atleast you didn't buy at ATH ^o^

I think there's a lesson here

Whats the rumor user?

All i see is an undervalued coin getting its first ever pump.

strong evidence that this might be the PBC pick

it's not even tanking, it's still pumping why are you guys crying

I bought almost 70 Eth wort at 29000 weeks ago. Seems like years. Watch BTC pumps crush it, but hey, it was holding well against Eth. Then the Eth pump came and I was down almost 30 Eth. Feeling raw joosted rage. Held, but fuck was it hard. Sold at 35000, made 10 Eth. But it's not worth the misery I've felt the past couple weeks.

So, is this just a quick pump and dump or might this actually be a stage 1 booster?

Really? Well its justified. This is truly a hidden gem, glad I bought 30k in November.

Sold 10k for Cardano 3 days ago... so I guess thats still /comfy/

Nah, I have PBC, this isn't the coin.

I actually held thinking maybe, just maybe it could be the PBC pick. It's got a lot of big money players behind it, good devs, and that would draw the attention of that scammer Teeka. So maybe I'll jump back in.

Anyone got a buy zone target going forward?

the report for december hasn't come out yet

I was sitting on around 230k, watching it dive. I did some swing trades to get there, each time I bought back in thinking, "wtf am I doing", but glad I did.

I actually did buy some near the top and sold at a loss 2%. Bought around 1352 (ouch).

But hey I still have a tasty stack from 400 sats :)

ROFL
People are buying because there is a beta launch on monday, an this is what their telegram admin says...

I'm at +75% right now

definitely gonna hold until tomorrow morning to see if it checks out. This has the potential of 3x

FUD harder

their roadmap clearly says that all that is going down December 2017

so it may not be on the 18th but it'll be in December

this, but long term has the potential of much more

Team is shit. Rumour was spread by their SVP.

Don't cry if you hold big bags of this shitcoin ;D

team is shit and yet they got funded by Pantera Capital , Fenbushi and Tim Draper

I know these tactics. you're trying miserably to spread FUD because you want to buy as low as possible..eat a goat dick...

team is shit and yet they consistently deliver and RCN was listed on Bittrex on fucking day one...

again eat a goat dick

what are you expecting to find out tomorrow? I've seen a lot of FUD on this coin, but it did spook me and I'm out right now. I even saw a few arguing that they meant DEC of 18, not Dec. 18th. But the pounding this coin took over the past two weeks was brutal.

I literally filled a fat bag after scalping Power during it's run. These bags were fucking free faggot. Just so happens this project is actually worth a shit and the coins are actually used on it's platform, unlike a lot of other tokens and coins that are literally pointless to the project.

Elliot Wave 1 complete

Elliot wave 2 will be around 900-1000 sats and it'll shoot up to about 2400 sats.

thanks user, I'll be watching.

Or you can get in now, doesn't really matter either way, I could be wrong about it going to 900-1000 sats. But for some reason, it looks like the chart is close to hitting Elliot Wave 2.

Look how reliable the team is..

BTW Beta is most likely coming in early january not december.

Shit team!

>trying this hard to FUD

This is pumping because its undervalued and the beta releases on the 18th.

Volume is STILL going up. This will pump higher than the ATH. Even Stellar went from 15 cents to 20, then back to 15 cents. Its currently at 23.

Feels very bad, lads. Lesson learned.

Holy shit! I am glad I sold this early!

This is going DOWN for sure.

Probably back to 15 cents.

Did you sell at a loss? This hasn't even mooned and I bought pretty early

Yea, Not worth holding this right now, Too much uncertainty currently.

Just booking profits and being happy :)

Their guy David didn't answer me when is the beta gonna be deployed in PM. He said there are some problems and there will be delays.

Good project, but not worth buying at this point.

I fucking told you guys
IN DEC 18 means in December 2018
Fuck all you faggots arguing with me ealier

You're a full retard if you expect the BETA to release in Dec 2018 when the FULL PRODUCT goes live in April according to their timeline.

I told you, in and on is the same word in Spanish, "en". It was a typo.

what part of 2 roadmaps don't you get?

Oh fuck!

That has nothing to do with the date

??????
There are 2 products and 2 roadmaps. The roadmap you're referring to is for the RCN Network Protocol which will be launching in April. The announcement on Monday will give us the other roadmap for RCN Exchange. Which, as you will see, will have a Beta scheduled to be out in Dec 2018. So suck my dick or continue to be wrong I don't really care

Are you fucking serious?

Look at their website:
>December 2017
Advanced smart contracts + network agents + SDK implementation
>April 2018
RCN goes live!

And they should release a BETA on Dec 2018?

Yeah, then the coin has pumped too early.

I will buy it when it falls to old levels. Which will be in a week i think.

No point of buying right now.

Don't wanna hold big bags! Plus BTC is gonna have bull run.

They're both good for RCN, so it doesn't matter which roadmap it is.

And the price is moving up again, not sure if you're trying to fud to buy in lower or your shitcoin isn't mooning right now

Oh I know and I'm invested in RCN. I just wanted you to know that you were wrong and I was right

Don't rely on price movement. It will most likely fall like most pumps and dumps.

This coin is obviously shilled for pump and dump currently.

I wish I bought it early, Missed the train.
Definitely bad time to buy now.

Fair enough. Regardless, you are wrong about Dec 2018. It was "on". Though you're right on separate roadmaps.

I just went balls deep in this shit last night. When do we sell? Is this a sell the news type event or is this actually some big shit being released that will cause a 10x over the next month?

we'll see on monday

be ready to sell monday. I feel like it'll go up before then, but dump on the actual news