Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Plastic 40k Warhound Titan edition

Old Titan: >THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER, PLEASE ASK FOR IT WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (ASTAYI AAWAYI AFROMI ATHEI AFUCKINGI ACLOWNSI)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uH5C6_TxPr8
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Iron_Knights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there will be no plastic titan

Second for the Omnissiah

I know. The title is satirical no not a pastiche

So I ordered some Crackle paint to do my bases. I did a rough draft of what I eventually want to be a lava base, with like cracked earth above it. Base of red, Crackle, drybrush black and then slight drybrush grey. How's it look? It seems I'm going to have to prime the bases as well since the paint is getting kinda picky about paint being applied to it straight up.

>posting for the Omnissiah
>posts Scoria

Looks pretty fucking good.

is the Omnissiah the same as the emperor or does mars worship code

Made this for you, lads. Pls no bully.

Cutsie CelestineXGrayfax yuri fanart/fiction when?

Of course there will, Adeptus Titanicus will probably come with a plastic Warhound vs a couple of Knights.

Nth for Farsight is the hero we deserve

more for WIP, what are those paints

t-teach me your ways senpai

Agrax and Mephiston red.

Farsight Enclave list. Crisis suits are Troops (except for the bodyguard). Feedback appreciated.

I was one of the best Shas'la in the Viorla Sept in my time. No one before me had mastered the power of our Crisis Barrlesuits as quickly as I had. Except Puretide himself of course. In those days we were sweeping across the Damocles Gulf. Devestating all who wouldn't join us. Young fire warriors would prove themselves in real combat with unknown opponents above a thousand worlds. Each brought back the story of his achievements.

I remember my first combat well, orbiting high above a barbaric world, its defenses just stirring. As was tradition, I would go ahead of the first wave to find enemies in the thickest fighting. I remember sitting there in my armor, linked directly with the battlesuit thrumming around me. My heart racing with fear at the coming battle.

The doors opened in front me and the air was sucked out of the drop bay, scattering crystals of frozen vapor across my path. I can't describe what it feels like to look directly down at a world, falling continuously as you circle it, with barely fifteen centimeters of iridium plate protecting you. When the magnetic locks disengaged on my XV-8, I plunged out of the drop bay towards the battle that waited below.

The exhilaration, the euphoria, I felt as I streaked into the atmosphere, dodging self-guided projectile and crude beam weapons, was unmatched. An 80 kilometer plunge through the atmosphere, dodging and weaving, the outside of my armor glowing like the sun with the heat of re-entry. And with barely thirty meters to spare, I twisted and skimmed the surface, firing at the giant beam generators that were in my path. The explosion from that sent shockwaves that levelled the entire complex around it. It was the moment of my life.

Oops, didn't even realize who that was. Picture was promptly retitled.

The Omnissiah is the machine spirit, a separate entity from the Emperor that breathes life into all the AdMech creations and who may or may not be a very powerful c'tan.

As part of a treaty the Emperor made back when he was reuniting the isolated colonies of man, he allowed Mars to practically govern itself as an ally as opposed to forcefully annexing it, since Titans are mad powerful. They're exempt from most of the Imperium's laws including the Emperor-worship that sprung up after he got cripped.

Tell me about this Tau vs AdMech Forgeworld release thats due to happen; what new robots do we get!

This thread requires Bingo! Today's free tile is TAU HATE.

Thanks, but I'm still kinda unhappy with it. The crackle dried with a glossy finish and it seems a little hard to get rid of fully. If the weather is okay tomorrow I'll spray another base and see what happens.

I used this junk, but you have to apply a couple millimeters worth of the stuff on top for the cracks to be large enough. I've got a couple 60mm bases to do like this so I'm worried I'll have to order another bottle. But other than that, Duncan has the coloring guide for the lava bases, I'm just using a better texture paint.
youtu.be/uH5C6_TxPr8

The Emperor is seen as a manifestation of the Omnissiah, like christ being not only the son of god but god made flesh and just like Christianity there are techpriests that believe the Emperor to be nothing but a great scientist and not as divine as the Omnissiah and those that regard him as the Omnissiah made into flesh.

>Today's free tile is TAU HATE.

HALLOWED BE THE OMNISSIAH!

ORDO BIOLOGIS BEST ORDO!

WORSHIP THE SACRED HUMAN FORM WITH IT'S GREAT JIGGLY MOUNDS!

REVILE THE XENOS WITH IT'S FLATCHESTS AND NOBUTTS

so mars worships a necron infected AI even tho it was rogue ai's that fucked humanity in the first place?

I swear the FAQ is so fucking stupid, I will not play a game with someone who insists on using it since it's not printed in the official rule book

>on an unrelated note trips gets to explain what raptor user is to me

Ey bby, you ever get freaky with that port?

I am going to steal this.

Sup Veeky Forums! I just had a 2006 points game against Necrons today, with my Castellans army going up against his Decurion. It was an amazingly fun game with lots of complicated melee combats, 10/10 would CAVALRY CHARGE IN THE NAME OF THE IMMORTAL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP again!

My list more or less looked like this
> Librarian
> Chaplain
> 10 Honour Guard
> FATMAN
> 30 ROUGH RIDERS
> 3 scout squads and 2 tactical squads.
> An Eversor Assassin

As I predicted earlier this week, my opponent spent 100% of his firepower to try and stop+failing to kill both my Leviathan Dreadnought and the Honour Guard land raider. While my Eversor and Rough Riders got up the table more or less unmolested(I only lost like 4 rough riders).

What part of the FAQ is stupid? It's nearly entirely stuff that's necessary or was overlooked.

>2006 points

user, wat.

Made a cool list for cool dudes. What's people's thoughts on the Knight Paladin vs Errant?

The Emperor is seen as the Omnissiah's mortal form, in the same way Jesus is seen as God's mortal form.

How well did the RR's do when they got stuck in?

>necron infected AI

No, a very large shard of the Void Dragon C'tan that the Emperor defeated and trapped in Mars so the first colonists of the red planet would be influenced by it and turn it into a society driven by scientific knowledge and progress.

what space marine chapter is the best at brutally exterminating slannesh worshipping faggots???

>> 30 ROUGH RIDERS

so who the fuck is the Omnissiah

>EMPEROR TRUMP
Raptors user continues to be the scum of these threads.

Where is this fluff anyway? I don't think there's a recent mention of the Void Dragon anywhere, is there?

he's going for bingo. He just got the top left squares

I personally prefer the Errant because AP 2 large blasts are harder to come across anyway. The Melta part is incidental but +2 to vehicle damage does mean you actually get the odd chance now and then to one-shot something.

Anons, a quick census
What does your faction call its relics?
Mine call them Signature Systems and Heirlooms of Conquest.

Here we go again...

>there are techpriests that believe the Emperor to be nothing but a great scientist

Adept Zeth best Adept.

Literally right on the cusp of giving Humanity back access to it's entire DAoT tech by using psyker-hax, then a bunch of butthurt chaos-fags had to ruin everything by releasing daemon-scrapcode just because they wanted to tinker with AI.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Iron_Knights

There's a guy named Morningstar Morningstar that, predictably, kills daemons with morningstars.

Exorcists.

Iron warriors
>cold and detached
>the flesh is weak
>machines don't need sensation or excesses
>machines don't feel

The necron player was 6 points over by accident. I was 1 point over by accident. We just mutually agreed like sane normal people to bump the points up to 2006 and let me add something.

On turn 2 the game INSTANTLY DEVOLVED into a table-wide MOSH PIT. With Rough Riders charging and locking 3 different units, my Eversor locking a block of warriors, my Honour Guard wiping 2 other squads of warriors, and my leviathan locking the dude's 500 point deathstar command squad. The entire next 4 turns of the game were nothing but multiple squads performing non-stop multiple melee combats and just killing each other left right and center.

The Rough Riders are surprisingly good with Hatred, since it makes their Hunting lances put the fear of god into anything short of termies. But the MVP of the game was the Eversor Assassin, who wiped like 3 units, BECAUSE HATRED.

You guys think a balanced Ork codex is coming anytime soon?

Motive Force i.e. Energy

The AdMech thinks it's sapient.

I'll go ahead and give you the "begging for scans" square by asking if anyone has the rules section of Fall of Cadia? I know there was a dropbox going around, but it seems to be expired.

Shit iron hands
Fuck fuck fuck I did the newfag thing
>loyalist iron warriors wouldn't be too bad at fighting slaanesh either tho

A few problems.

Drones are generally bad options on their own, especially as fast attack slots in a CAD. If you REALLY want to take them, take them in a Drone-Net formation to make them just as good as Fire Warriors.

Marker Drones are particularly bad without Drone Controllers. A five-model Pathfinder squad is a point cheaper, has a weapon, and fires at BS3 instead of 2 which is huge.

You don't need Target Lock on BOTH your Crisis Suits, just one. Think about it. And Shield Generator isn't worth it, you'd be much better off taking more models with those points.

Shield Drones aren't particularly worth it. If you want ablative wounds, just take a Gun Drone.

Smart Missiles are free on Hammerheads, no reason not to take them.

You're relying entirely on two Breacher teams to deal with spam, and those are costing you 250 points each after the Devilfish. If you go against infantry IG or Nids, you will lose. Also, you have no way of dealing with air at all.

It's honestly all just a mess.

Anyone got the cool as balls bridgelayer conversion guide for a Chimera that was on the Jew Workshop website in the long long ago?

>1 point over by accident
THIS SIN'T HOW YOU PLAY 40K

Oh that's fine, I was just confused as to how someone would start with 2006 as the planned total, but it wasn't planned, so not confused anymore.

Sure, I bet GW is working on it right this second.

Definately not another marine codex.

im shocked they dont worship nukes

;_; user, please I wanna Waagh so bad.

Yeah easy answer is grey knights senpai

They are literally immune to chaos and train to fight daemons

so, what "faction" are orks going to get lumped in with?

There is an epub in the Mega.
>hurr epubs
Get with the times gramps but I hate them too so I'll cover you this once by posting the rules

anyone tried / used tamiya paints? how were they?

they're chinaman goods

nids

The cult of Ordo Reductor straight up does worship nuclear bombs. They outright worship the Omnissiah not as a savior, but as a god that fuels all of the destructive technologies in the world. They're the psycho bastards that outright worship heavy artillery, nukes, and enormous guns.

>You guys think a balanced Ork codex is coming anytime soon?

It's not so much epubs as GW's epubs in specific. Thanks.

tau

How many tech-priests does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Hey cog-girl I've got a Plasma Gun that needs some maintenance.
If you know what I mean ;)

try asking ober at WIP they will know

I'm surprised the leviathan managed to hold the deathstar off.

I'll allow it.

That's exactly the informative feedback I was asking for. Thank you.

Ordo Reductor do. They worship the Omnissiah in it's aspect of the destroyer.

Nuking the shit out of something is like going to church for them.

Also Mars is nuked and irradiated to shit, so the regular AdMech has chucked nukes around plenty too.

>worship heavy artilary, nukes, and giant guns

Two. One to screw it in and the other to screw it beforehand

Horus Heresy novel called Mechanicum and if Im not mistaken there were hints of the Void Dragon being on Mars in old Necron fluff but I could be mistaken since I havent read that in a while.

you forgot the dozen needed to pray and worship its machine spirit

But I didn't, user. Think about it

They couldn't do a goddamn thing about FATMAN. Only one character had a weapon that could even touch my leviathan(Some kind of staff with Armourbane), but she only had 2 attacks, so she only ever stripped 1 hull point off the big-bastard over the course of 8 consecutive combats.

Daily reminder that Ordo Reductor are exactly the kind of people that would stick their dick in a mosin nagant.

The Void Dragon outright does appear in Mechanicum. An apprentice to Adept Zeth was sent to the Labrinthus Noctis to go find the Void Dragon. She does find him, and she also meets the guardian of the void dragon, who bestows upon her a tiny fragment of the emperor's power.
> "Machine, heal thyself"

the tallarn desert raiders are pretty good at it

So am I right to think the AdMech could turn against the Imperium?

>If you know what I mean ;)

That you've failed to properly care for the sacred machine with which you were entrusted?

Report to the servitor production fabricatum for the Rite of Servitude Imperpituis immediately!

World Eaters.

Huh, normally the orikanstar has a couple of lords in for at least 5 armorbane attacks.

I mean... that's not wrong

>few people hate slaanesh as much as the world eaters

maybe

Probably not the whole AdMech, some of them do genuinely worship the Emprah.

A lot of them would probably go rogue if they got their hands on a complete STC database and felt they didn't need the Imperium anymore.

Is there actually a model for that dinosaur skull Tech-Priest?

I don't have fun with this hobby anymore

I feel like I only continue out of habit

What is the best AdMech army to fuck over Eldar with?

A couple of them died. It really didn't help that I absorbed half the Orikanstar with my 10-man Honour Guard squad.

I think he was counting on killing my Leviathan with Gauss, because he did not want to any amount of Gauss.. It's a shame it literally took him 50 shots to kill my Land Raider, and by the time he was done killing my land raider, he had nothing left to deal with the rest of my army.

podesta sure does have some weird art...

Exorcists. Invisible to Daemons they be!

Also, their 3rd Captain is phycially stronger than Abbaddon, and is Primarch sized. Also, just by guessing, he has a decent chance against Abby.

Then stop, don't sell your army, don't burn it, just stop

Tell your hobby friends you decided to take a break

Resist the urge to play just because "you feel like you have to"

Everyone gets burned out, most likely after a month or so you'll get the itch and start feeling refreshed, if that never happens then you got your answer