This is real. calling once for all. last call reee

guys. this time it not pump and dump by binanace bots/whales/ look at volume, look at charts. look at BTC bull run. this is literally last call to get below 40 cent. uptrend is real. by March it is 10$ coin. which is 25x from now. get on board retards. 130k linkie calling all non-linkers+ linkers accumulate as much as you can. before moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump buys. get in. last call below 40 cent. it will hit tonight, no looking back.

bump

If this is not what genuine accumulation looks like, then I don't know what is. Plus, doing this on a day when Bitcoin is hitting ATH.

nt pajeet

fuck off chinke nigga. btw I am makku.

holyshit, 20 btc sell wall eaten away in mins.

once LINK hits $10 staying in is going to be crazy stressful.. my stack will be bouncing thousands--maybe tens of thoussands--of dollars each day :-X

Oh fuck its happening!

>this time it not
>binanace
>it will hit tonight
>chinke nigga
>makku
PAJEET DETECTED
WEE WOO WEE WOO

fuck off pajeet.

Therewas no 20 btc sell wall. There's fuck all sell walls, thats why its climbing even though everyone is selling. Idiots keep buying pushing it higher. I kid you not, just look at the order book and see for yourself

you guys act like it doesnt do this daily and crash back down to 28 cents lmao

chainlink being pumped and dumped one time every day on binance. this is not organic mooning. look at the charts back over the last week. these fuckers are trying to take your lunch money. its not time yet.

How do you law abiding citizens plan on paying your taxes on your link gains.

we mooning again?

I WASN'T READYYYYYY

>calling others pajeet but can't form an English sentence with correct grammar or punctuation
PAJEET DETECTED
WEE WOO WEE WOO

I cannot argue with that look

Had many, sold most, bought more. If this moons uncontrollably I'll have a quick cry in my golden REQ tissues

READY FOR MOON

DESTRUCTION OF THE 2000SAT WALL INCOMING

it's not going to moon on binance

why the fuck is this piece of shit pumping? no news, literally gonna dump again. same shit again and again and again and again and fuck you linktards. see you at 25 cents

>tfw 1.2k linklet
hoping for big crash i need more

What triggered this moon?

probably some whale group

Aw yiss. Lets take that motherfucker down.

Every coin has to earn their keep in this game. BTC had the bear whale... we have our... 2000sat wall lol

We only get lambos by slaying the bearwhales the whole way up the top 100 coin list.

>bump buys. get in. last call below 40 cent. it will hit tonight, no looking back.

you pajeets say this every single fucking time link rises, and it always slumps back down

Just stop I'm not buying your bags

mah linkz

527 link cause I keep all my money under my mattress

I've been tempted to swing these baseless pumps, but I know that when I do Sergey is gonna insta-post the best EOY announcement any stinky linky could dream of

Is $10 realistic even in a optimistic scenario? I'm seriously asking

Take one for the team. I'll give you a ride in my lambo I promise.

Im betting on this hitting 100$ eventually, I'll either get filthy rich or crash n burn

looks like the perfect opportunity to jump out

Yes. If this token is used as it is supposed to be for smart contracts with SWIFT (not to mention any other uses), processing billions of transactions a day, then it has the potential to beat out ripple's current market cap. Do the math for the price based on that.

$10 from the initial Fomo when Swift confirms partnership.

Don’t waste your time on this shitty coin. Get on verge.

John mcafee picked it as at top 2018 coin. Check his Twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE&feature=youtu.be
/thread

By never selling for fiat

As someone who has spend dozens of hours scalping the binance order book, this is when you sell.

Yes LINK could very well be 100$ in the future but we're correcting to 32 cents right now. Might as well increase your stack.

lmao deluded linkies

>tfw third world poorfag
>sold all my belongings I could afford
>spent all savings
>only got 12.2k link
I hope you fags with 100k link are happy

Get off this coin.. it’s not ready

Get on verge . Selected as john mcafee pick for 2018

explain to me why the FUCK didn't you just scalp LINK?
t. 3k to 16k linklet

fuck off pajeet

cool, thanks man. Used Honda Civics are enough for me anyway

I did, a little. Got maybe 1k link extra from daytrading, but I was too careful and scared. I imagined it could moon to 1$ any moment so I wanted to hold as much as possible.

Easily

I'm very happy for linkie bros right now. Good luck out there.

Ok so I did the math.. I have exactly 5670 LINK, if it goes to 10$ like you said, I'll have made 144k. Holy fuck.

that's probably enough for a 3rd worlder though

My brothers. I am just a neet that has wasted all of his neetbux buying the link dip.

I am a loser and a complete nobody. I never had a girl tell me she loves me. My mother doesn't talk to me. My father gave up on me to focus on my little sister, and my friends... well they are far and few.

I work 8 hours a day wagecuck 8 hours a day. I have only profited slightly from this bullrun since most of my cryptoholdings are LINK (and some DRGN). But it's time brothers. Just like with ark, ether, OMG, and so on is now our turn to moon.

With what I have invested, I might not become rich, but my life will change enough for me to have hope and keep fighting another day. May the crypto gods take us to Lambo land

Nice!

This goes to 100$ in few years, dont sell before that

Why do you think 25x ? Any news ?

PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP PUMP & DUMP

Someone just flash bought those sell walls.

2k buywall is down! We're going up another 100 sats!

I hope so. I want us all to make it.

What animu is this?

I really enjoyed Death Note but have been struggling to find something on par with it.

well, it's something, but this shit literally went sideways for so long. also, you couldve done it like i did. every 2k link i get i send to MEW immediately so i dont get joosted if sergey lets it moon. i was only keeping 5k-7k LINK at a time on the exchange. oh well. still gained some so i guess it's alright

$10 is very low. link has ten times more use cases than ripple yet ripple is so expensive right now, Link should be able to get to $100 and beyond if all goes well

20 SATS BROKEN

ITS HAPPENING

When I first bought my LINK and realized it's market cap potential it was hard for me to sleep at night. I kept thinking about what it'd be like to have all that money.

PLS

NO

I'M NOT READY TO BE RICH

fuck no one selling it. good job linke iron hands. now new floor is 38 cent. before end of yr 1$ linkee....march 10$. mid 2018 40$ per link.

I'm happy, but I hope it dips again. I need to accumulate more

Where do you store your link outside of binance?

>John mcafee picked it as at top 2018 coin
thanks, just sold 100k

In 2019 no one is not going to sell tokens because they are locked in nodes. And if someone want to sell they can do it and receive 200$/link

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH STOP IT

I'M NOT READY

>no one is not going to sell

ITS DUMPING, ABANDON SHIP

>no one is not going to sell

Countdown to getting cucked again by btc in 3...2...1..

you guys got robbed

is it too late to join in? I always loved link memes but never bought any

It's still a bargain desu

You fucked that sentence up but you're right. In 2019 I'll be staking my link and living off the dividends.

sorry i am wannabe pajeet

This. I'm not selling my LINK, ever. Dividends all the way. Any news on projected dividend price?
I'm accumilating until $10 / link

Bought at 30 cents, ready for liftoff captain.

it's back up to 2027. some poor pajeet dumped his link thinking he could dump the price, oh how wrong he was.
this is genuine accumulation.

>not on Bittrex

Yeah I'm not making 3 fucking accounts for this shit. Chain link isn't shit if it isn't even on Bittrex.

>Doesn't know how to use etherdelta
You need to go back

You'll be posting pink wojaks forever if you don't get Chainlink before it hits Bittrex.

Btw, Binance is a superior exchange. The chinks list coins much quicker than us Americucks.

Thinking about selling now to accumulate, yea/nay?

What is happening, why is it not going down

Of course first time I try to swing trade I fuck it up

am i too late?

no worries, theres no news. It will correct to ~2000 sats.

BUY BACK IN!! BUY BACK IN! BUY BACK IN!!

I'm not buying at the top without any news to drive the price

buying rn is foolish someone with 60k link could dump in the eth market and drop it back down to 52k thats a 10% swing from just 50k link i said it yesterday when it swung from 49k-41k and it will happen again

Holy fuck we are going up fast

Im never selling my precious LINKs

Whichever one of you assholes shilled this in November and made me buy 10k, I will perform fellatio on your right now.

>mfw up $2k

it's probably a pump and dump. LINK bag hlders are itching to dump on you.