AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that feel when i HODL no mooners.
That feel when i don't have cash for a wide portfolio.
That feel when late to party.

>grandanon why is everyone around you rich with technology but you live in this old shitty house?
>why didn't you buy bit when it was so cheap?
>why didn't you hop on 'x'coin when it came out?

kms. Gimme smt!

IT'S 9/111 FOR BITCOIN!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH. OH MY. MY OH MY.

Oh my God,,,,,,,,,,

WHAT A SAD DAY.

it's just starting.The blockchain tech is still pretty new and full of flaws and problems that need to be solved. The perfect coins haven't been developed yet.

FUCK SELL EVERYTHING
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

SELL BITCOIN. NOTHING ELSE INVOLVED IN THE SCAM, SO WHY SELL.

JUST TANKED A GRAND IN TEN MINUTES. BROKE THROUGH $18,800 SUPPORT!

MOMMY NO
I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A PROSTITUTE AGAIN
MOMMY

What is the best method of an hero?

>Totally not a rebound to 25k

BEWARE THE BULL TRAP.

London Bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down
My fair lady

Build it up with iron bars
Iron bars, iron bars
Build it up with iron bars
My fair lady

Iron bars will bend and break
Bend and break, bend and break
Iron bars will bend and break
My fair lady

Build it up with god and silver
Gold and silver, gold and silver
Build it up with gold and silver
My fair lady

Falling down, falling down
M-y-y f-a-i-r l-a-d-y

CAPTHCHA; BRIDGES ONE OF WHICH IS BROKEN.

MOMMYYYYYY YOU SAID 20K BY TONIGHT WHYYY

Did you guys unironically think it could only go up? I mean I know this is a massive bubble and bull market but come on.

time to go to tether? u gais are making me nervous

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH ST CRISTOPHER SAVE US GOING TO FIAT AND HEADED FOR THE BUNKER.

>joobilators crash their own market on 20/apr/2018

SWEET MOTHER MARY AND JOESEPH, JOOSTED AGAIN

This thread makes even less sense than most Veeky Forums bants

I think we've got a significant amount of time before anybody puts a stop to the Tether/BTC monopoly money bubble. When it happens it will likely destroy all coin prices in its collapse and set the world back years in terms of the public's confidence in cryptos being anything more than a pyramid scheme, BUT in the meantime they're going to keep inflating this bubble freely so we can all make some profit in the meantime.

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE 8 MILLION POUND GORILLA IN THE ROOM. Wonder why?

WE. WAS. KANGZ. ..... of De Nile.

Wire Fraud is a kind of a Big Deal around here.

Thanks user. Finally managed to dump all of my Bitcoin before The Crash tonight.

fuck, link mooning and this...

is this the end of all?

what are you idiots screaming about? whats crashing? definitely not bitcoin. i see shit threads about tether every 3 days, and this whole "muh tether scam" has been going on for 3 fucking years. give up.

This Is The End
youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

HIS CHARTS ARE DELAYED
THE POOR FOOL

See

>down 25%

some small dip, are you fucking stupid?

gtfo lol.

They are just propping it up with sticks and mud now. Rain is coming.

uh, am I missing something?

everything looks fine, looks p. good actually.

are you guys seeing into the future?

... My God... this is it isn't it?

ive been hearing it for months after the bch fork.

cried wolf 1 too many times.

Everything looks fine. The ground is an illusion. Pay it no heed, user.

YOU CAN'T CASH OUT.

CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING CRASHING
HELP
I CAN'T FUCKING CASH OUT

why do i get a feeling that OP is shorting BTC and getting liquidated the fuck out soon?

AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CASHME OUSSIDE I CAN'T FUCKING CASH OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAQ

I'm not currently in Bitcoin, or short or long. I'm just god damn motherfucking tired of having my coins suppressed and fuded every time I post here. Two can play that game, and you are now aware that I am better at it than ANY of YOU. How does it feel, Motherfuckers?

>I'm not currently in Bitcoin
>Make it

it's time to choose senpai

It was a real BAD idea to fuck with me in my Mana threads. My vengence is now sated.

You can have your fucking Bitcoin runup now, Faggot.

Couldn't resist one more grenade up your asses before I go. But then, being faggots, (you) will probably enjoy it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CRUSH CSASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Woops. It was safe to go back in to bitcoin, now it's not. what the fuck do you do? Oh yeah. my vengeance is no where near sated. I lied. I'm not done with this board. Not by a long shot.

HE
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
THIS