You Don't Even need the other Gods anymore

Gentlemen I propose, Tzeentch
more skilled in battle tactics then Khorne
more mutation happy the Nurgle
Able to please any palate better than slaanesh (and just as if not more sexy)
Smarter and More far seeing then the Emperor
More manipulative than the Deceiver
and better at making the unending conflict needed then Gork or Mork

Why Pray to anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Tzeentch
deviantart.com/art/Tzeench-daemonette-284138216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because no one is as happy, friendly and all around a nice guy as good ol' papa nurgle!

>Tzeentch
>more skilled in battle tactics then Khorne

Other news : rabbits faster than snails !

Nurgle has the same type of happiness as the depressed person who's finally worked up the courage to an hero.

Its like if Thoth dressed up for Halloween. Neat.

That's not how the real Tzeentch looks.

more specifically the kind who wants to drag as many down with him as possible so he wont be lonely when he kills himself

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Tzeentch

>While the other Dark Gods adopt fixed forms much of the time, Tzeentch manifests in a multitude of guises

>khorne
>battle tactics
>implying running at them wildly swinging a chainaxe and screaming is an actual tactic
might as well talk about how he's better at tactics than orks while you're at it

The number one reason:
Tzeentch gives no fucks about you and he will use you then trash you and you will never outruse him

None of the other gods of the setting care about you. Not really. Maybe the Emperor cares about humanity as a whole, but you? What is one soul in one trillion?

But Nurgle cares about you. More than that, Nurgle loves you. And there's no conditions on that, no requirements. All the other gods demand something for their blessings. Nurgle provides love, acceptance and all his blessings freely.

Forgot this bit.

>Some of the Ordo Malleus' daemonhunters, however, realise that these perceived consistencies, like so many things associated with the Great Deceiver, may constitute a ruse of one kind or another.
> After all, consistency is often part and parcel of the most convincing lies and confidence schemes.

>Its like if Thoth dressed up for Halloween
That's literally what we're dealing with.

Thoth cultists are trying to summon their god, like the Kekists did. They'll stop at nothing to get people to inadvertently praise Thoth, but you must resist.

>real Tzeentch
kek

Ive got a better question.

Why worship a fucking anorexic bird?
Also isnt a chaos god of planning and plots a bit ironic?

>Great Deceiver
>GREAT DECEIVEEEEER
>Cigarettes
>Ice Cream
>Figurines of the VIR-GIN MA-RY

>Why Pray to anyone else?
even if there is no Emperor or Malcador, there is Marneus Calgar

>not believing in Lord Macragge

All Praise be to the Lord of Change, hail Tzeentch, his Chaos be upon all peoples of the galaxy.

That is some Grade-A art, can I get a source?

And his blessings are what? Immunity to the negative effects of disease, and the ability to effectivley spread disease, as opposed to unimaginable arcane power and the ability to see into the future?

after google reverse image searching I found this

deviantart.com/art/Tzeench-daemonette-284138216

Thank you, brother. May Tzeentch illuminate your path.

Also can we just appreciate how light blue and white is the best color combination to ever exist?

Because Tzeentch is a pretentious faggot. He is the god of ADD, "lol so randum XDDD" and tremendous failures like Ahriman and Magnus who pretend their failures were part of some convoluted "plan" that could never exist because Tzeentch could never sit still long enough to organize something as rigid as long-term plan.

Tzeentch is scrawnier than Khorne
A cunt to his followers, unlike Nurgle
Less resilient than Nurgle
Far less interesting than Slaanesh
Talks out of his ass more than the Emperor ever did
Less charismatic than the Deceiver
and better at starting unfocused bullshit than Gork or Mork

Why pray to Tzeentch literally ever? Not even the Thousand Sons really want to.

tell me on the doll where the Tzeentch player touched you

I have a better question, why has Wargames exclusive not sniped this bit of art for their modles

Are you trolling? That's very average DeviantArt scribbles. Not that GW's been hiring much better artists as of late, though...

I think they mean the design. I agree on that.

nnnnf

Is... is that meant to express displeasure, or...?

I think he just likes bird feet.

Dude, 338833
You got a damn "GET!" if I've ever seen one.

Do you get a boner every time you go to KFC?

What's so special about the design? It's just a scantily clad female tzaangor.

>A cunt to his followers, unlike Nurgle
nurgle's also a cunt to his followers

killing with kindness would be the way to put it

In the 40k universe, even someone pretending to be nice to you us a miracle.

And you got dubs, friendo. Clearly, this thread is progressing just as planned. Praise Tzeentch!

Not really. Its head is more defined and hawk-like instead of vulture-like. It's a lot cleaner looking, too. Just in general I like the design better.

Op you can't fuck horrors

I'd love to see the design done in more detail or maybe some ideas on converting something in that vein

Sure you can, you just have to get creative.

No. Nurgle does not care about you. He cares about the bacteria crawling in your infested flesh and the maggots and plague demons crawling through your diseased ass, but he doesn't give a rats fucking ass about you. Followers of Nurgle are the very epitome of the abused wife: Nurgle keeps kicking their teeth in and shits them in the mouth while laughing, and they take it as his love and care when they only feel a little torment and agony.

Not all of them are like that. God of Change and all that.

So croissants are the pastry of change?

Yes

Thinking Tzeentch has attention span to do any of those things consistently better than other gods.

He is lord of change after all.

Every tactically genius maneuver is followed by FUBAR and vice versa
Every mutation is followed by cure and every cure is followed by a new strand of mutation.
Eveyr pleasure is followed by boredom or displeasure and vice versa.

Tzeentch is change for change sake. No other reason. ADD child God.

Are you grilling something or is it Fenris still smouldering?

is it weird that I wanna see some Tsundere gag art of the tzeentchen Daemons and Wolf Spirits of Fenris?