/cyoag/ - Choose Your Own Adventure General

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw
youtube.com/watch?v=IkoidwsLXCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did that one random image waifu thing ever get done, or was the user still busy with personal stuff?

I didn't really want to fill the first page with the abilities and weapon/armour customization, so do you guys think I should add perks similar to Killing Floor where you get specialized skill in a certain area?

was the eternals rising thing posted?

Post some edgy CYOA

why?

Sorry, I think I didn't formulate my question properly. What I mean is that she's described as hyperintelligent but also slow working, if someone teaches her how to work on a Corvette (maybe not only piloting but also maintenance), will she learn quickly? How about when working, will she be an excellent pilot or her slowness will make her just an average one?
I'm already asking too much so might as well ask every detail. Is there something more than the obvious to the synergy between Wymind and TRU? What I mean is, as far as I understand she can transmute stone into some awesome material and TRU can reinforce it with his wards, is it just it or is there something else?

You know what I never asked when I asked Beri for that lore/mechanics dump?

Are this and Summoner in the same universe?

trenchcoat
Black Magic
The void
Edge girl
Kill the cops!

I'll make it eventually. I have the images saved and everything.

I've been in all these threads since then and never seen past the first page. It'll either be done or it won't. Time will tell.

This sounds familiar but it's a pretty common distribution of words, so I'll take the safe bet and say no.

That sounds like it would be fine if there was enough variety in perk choices and you only got to pick one or very few.

Are dragons edgy? Either way you can be pretty edgy in this CYOA.

Why on earth would you that fucking godawful art of Jeane? Jesus Christ it's absolutely fucking hideous.

The pic you posted is even more cancerous.

>tfw you find an artist with good art so you save a few things in case you ever find a use for it and then go to his likes section to see what kind of stuff he likes and you find a few images with good art so you enter their artists profile and you find an artist with good art so you save a few things in case you ever find a use for it and then go to his likes section to see what kind of stuff he likes and you find a few images with good art so you enter their artists profile and you find an artist with good art so you save a few things in case you ever find a use for it and then go to his likes section to see what kind of stuff he likes and you find a few images with good art so you enter their artists profile and you find an artist with good art so you save a few things in case you ever find a use for it and then go to his likes section to see what kind of stuff he likes and you find a few images with good art so you enter their artists profile and you find an artist with good art so you save a few things in case you ever find a use for it and then go to his likes section to see what kind of stuff he likes and you find a few images with good art so you enter their artists profile and you find an artist with good art.

Please send help I've got 3,000 character art images that I'll never use and several hundreds of castle pictures.

Why the fuck are there so many good artists in kuala lumpur? What the fuck is wrong with the world.

Worm 01/06

02/06

03/06

hey if Fulcrum-user is on I have a question regarding the companion Lady Mai, and what her buff is it looks like its incomplete

04/06

05/06

Young

Joy

Conjure C

Shock C

Crysta C

Form S

Blood S

Agility C

Defense S

Mind S

Stamina B

Reserves S

Ampoule

Thematic Blood

Hybrid
-Defense S -> Tempora S

Puffball

Fight Crime

Stop War

Save the World

I can't wait to become "Friends" with all the magical girls.

I'm an edgy guy

For some reason I can't upload the apostle CYOA

>dwarf
>get rich but am 3/10

So I get money AND become more attractive?

06/06

SAS easily though samurai's heal is nice I just want the access to the modern arsenal

Pretty sure you become ugly and rich

>Not wanting to be a big breasted asian kung fu master

I think that pic is fine, this is my favorite jeanne though.

Samurai >= Kung-Fu >= Dwarf > Batmobile = SAS > Viking.

Did Quiet died?

>Type:
Wyvern
>Color:
Orange
>Immortality:
Nomad
>Aspect:
Jovial
>Faction:
None

youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw
youtube.com/watch?v=IkoidwsLXCg

Should be near-impossible for people or dragons to want to hurt me, with Orange color doubling my Jovial Aspect. And being a peaceful dragon probably helps too.
I'm just gonna fly around the world, do whatever I feel like. Having a grab-bag of minor superpowers in human form will help there.

>Shiranui
>8/10
u wot m8

It was a joke, user. He was saying that he was 2/10 or lower, so 3/10 would be an upgrade.

Lana Palandine x2

Combat Skill 3 (14)
Investigation 2 (Free)
Arcana 3 (11)
Command 2 (8)
Tradecraft 3 (2)
Wild Lore, Charisma 1 (0)
Fire 5 (8)
Heavens 3 (2)

Spell Weave Clothing (Free)
Corvette (3100)
Hippogriff (1000)
Artificer Sword (160)
Cat (155)
Ammo, Traveling Supplies (30)

>Lulu
For the free armour
>Cardinal's Song
I need a healer and also centaur waifu
>Brother Tankred
I need a frontline
>Rashandasa Siphon
Tiger bro frontline
>Anna
To keep me sane and offer ranged support from the backline

My autism doesn't handle jokes well

Oh look, Ordion is making the same CYOA for the upteenth time. It's even still ripping straight from the same sources, with no notable changes. Doesn't this get boring for you?

>How about when working, will she be an excellent pilot or her slowness will make her just an average one?
Working slowly refers to her ability to reshape stone, not her ability to move or think. She moves at the same speed as a human, and thinks much faster (when thinking about purely factual matters anyway).

I believe it's actually a very good painting of her. Stylized, to be sure, but better than any anime rendition of her that I've seen.

Yeah, like I've said a few times, the companions on Fulcrum are kind of broken in that I tweaked the skill system after finishing companions, and forgot to go back and change them. There will be no updating until I completely overhaul everything with v2.0.

The idea behind her buff is that she brings you to max combat skill (3).

Still wondering about the mana drain from lichdom. Seems like it'd cripple your spellcasting.

They posted not that long ago. My guess as to why Urban Fantasy still hasn't reached completion is a combination of real life getting in the way and Quiet continually wanting to do more of it and making it take even longer.

Can I try and fuck Tiamat?

>and forgot to go back and change them. There will be no updating until I completely overhaul everything with v2.0.
Well thats still pretty good.

Rar them and upload it on mega or something. I'd love to see what you've gathered. But honestly them chinese are super creative. Huaban is my favorite image site, it is like pinterest but with original resolution and a much better algorithm/gallery mode. And you don't have any sign up bullshit. It has so many gifted artworks but you can't search anything unless you know chinese.

Okay. One, stop overthinking it. Two, it doesn't take much energy to move around a limb, especially when you aren't losing energy to each transfer as energy moves between your stomach to your blood to your muscles. Consider that with all the shit going on in our body, most people only need 1500 calories to survive. Two big macs and you're set. Compare the energy of two big macs to the energy potential of a being that can animate hundreds of undead, throw around giant walls of fire, or rip down a fortress wall with shockwaves.

You worry too much.

I just want another SDA reference.

I swear I've been in more CYOAs than anyone else combined, including celebrities.

I don't even know the character but you calling that art hideous and posting that only makes it more apparent how garbage your opinion is. That painting is dozens of leagues better than the albeit well done, yet entirely generic piece you posted. You fucking clown.

How retarded, I posted it in the wrong order and posted the 2nd half twice

I mean, she'd probably give you a fair shake at it if you joined the Syndicate or the Celestial Bureaucracy and worked hard at your job. You did free her in the first place, after all.

>Working slowly refers to her ability to reshape stone, not her ability to move or think. She moves at the same speed as a human, and thinks much faster (when thinking about purely factual matters anyway).
Very nice, thank you.

It's why my hair is grey at 24.

Woah, woah, easy tiger. I can see why he'd like his weeb version if he prefers that art style. Don't get me wrong, I love Wang Ling's artistic method, but if you look real close at any specific part of his paintings, they're very unfocused and almost sloppy seeming. I believe he's masterful at blending different sloppy elements to make an appealing image, but if you are used to the clean, homogeneous lines of an anime art style, it's not hard to see why it would seem raw and unfinished.

And just for the record, I didn't know who it was when I grabbed the image. Not that it would have made a difference, but now I know it's an anime thing. The more you know.

Did I do this right?

I can agree with how he probably perceived it but definitely rustled my jimmies to see someone bash it that hard while suggesting that something like that was so much unobjectively better. I don't even know the artist. Just felt like I had to say something since both images have their merit but fuck if the one you chose is even close to as bad as he suggested if bad at all.

Lets see:

>Race: High elf
>Encounter: Purchased
>Age group: Elder
>Particular characteristics: Clever
>Brand of ownership: Intricate choker
>Personality rune: Addict Rune
>Physical Rune: Excited Rune
>Clothing article: Formal Dress
>Living accomodations: Guest room
>Slave treatment: Respectful
>Slave severity: Firm
>Punishiments: Reprimand, Spanking, Isolation
Training: Literature, Courtesan, Mathematics
>Employment: Management
>Gifts: Free time, Furniture, Fine jewelry, Candy
>Magic: Prosper, Heal, Cleanse

While I imagine I would have other slaves, the true jewel of my collection would be a high elf, she would act as the headmaster of the house, managing the other slaves during the day, taking care of them and keeping them healthy, I would go so far as to give her some freedom to punish or reward the lesser slaves should it become necessary, and of course such demanding duties would be generously rewarded if she is willing to perform well.

Of course while I appreciate her professional talents, I will appreciate her bedroom talents even more, whats the point of having a thick elf maid with big tits if you are not going to enjoy her?

There's no such thing as bad taste in art. You may not get it, but there's a reason people prefer the styles and methods that they do. To be fair, I probably should have gone off on him too, but I doubt I would convince him if he couldn't see any merit in the piece just by looking.

Given the fact that he has a "favorite Jeane", it's probably a picture of his waifu, so there's further emotional baggage on top of that. It's a loaded topic for him, as a matter of style OR content.

So are the dark elves actually dumber or what

I'll admit that that pic is better than both of the others.

High elves are racists, don't believe their lies.

Remember when everyone picked to be the girl with big tits?

>are seen as
That mean that is only the stereotipe they can be smart or dumb

What's the cooldown for?

How frequently you can switch between human and dragon form.

But can you stay in your dragon form as long as you want?

>Average
>Cute

>Scale S [17], Form S [14], Idol S [11], Hex S (8)

>Flexibility S [5], Reserves S [2], Mind B [1], Defense C [0]

>Instrument (microphone)

>Impactful/Thematic (Hex)

>Gooey

>Clean Up/Slay Phantoms/Purify Rogues

Okay, so let's be real. "Cute" is about the only one of these I /could/ draw on, and even that I'm not so good at. But I can try. If worst comes to worst, I can pretend. And the longer I can keep pretending, the greater the chance I'll actually become what I'm pretending to be. I might also have to take daily lessons or something, I dunno.

As for combat, I'm at my weakest in the middle of a long fight. At the beginning, I've got the Impactful boost, and if the opponent takes too long to finish me off Hex has already done a number on them.

Wonder if I could figure out some kind of self-hypnosis to slowly condition myself to act cuter.

The artist also posted some nice wip images of it. The concept sketch is pretty funny looking.

>You may not get it

Oh I absolutely get it. I suppose being on Veeky Forums I just jumped to throwing around "shit taste shit taste" immediately. I guess being an artist myself I jumped to the defense of something I liked too quickly.

>it's probably a picture of his waifu
I figured. So I guess it really was pointless responding to him. Also, I don;t know how to spoiler properly so this post will probably look fucked up.

Yeah, it's just the minimum amount of time you're required to stay in one form for before you can switch back to the other. You can stay in either for more than that.

Ah, but you forgot to consider what it would be like for a magical skeleton.

More disads and more abilities. But mostly more disads. Amnesia kinda is shit becauise I'm no longer choosing for myself, ruins the 'wish fulfillment' aspect of the game.

That said, more disads.

I'm impressed. Lack of waifuable material or holodeck trashed a build I attempted just now for maximum waifuism and fun. I did finish it however. No waifu option. (I'll find a good Kriegenfist girl I s'pose.)

SpessRefuge

Training
|Slavers
.\Drivers
Ship
.\Star Yacht 4000
Fighter
.\Glider 950
Vechiles
Vechile
Groundcar 750
Clothes
|Synthskin 250
|Hardlight Shields 750
.\Finer Fashion 500
Misc
|Holocomm 250
|Artificial Intelligence 500
|Containment Cells x2 1100
|Galactic Chart 500
|Eroticorp Packages (1x |Present, 1x Toy Box) 350
Buisness Investment x3 1950
Penthouse 1000
Entertainment Packages (Internet, Games, Music) 150

I think it's up to you.

I vow to finally make a build for this tomorrow once I wake up!

I actually wasn't going to remake it because I forgot about it, until an user reposted it and reminded me I said I was going to remake it.

You can thank that user later.

Deus Vult

I recall including you before in Woadheim, but I can't recall if I included you elsewhere.

There's more than 1 number though. For wyvern it's 3 to 5. So shouldn't it be 4?

I saw nothing about anal sex in Woadheim.

Celestial Elf
Salvation
Adult
Friendly, Clever, Charismatic
Intricate Choker
Sorcerer Rune
Casual Clothing, Formal Dress
Guest Room
Respectful
Firm
Reprimand, Pillories, Spanking
Literature, Mathematics, Sorcery
Management
Small Pet, Free Time, Furniture
Repair, Telepathy, Cleanse, Prosper, Heal, Strengthen

Ever since I rescued her from death, she's been my most prized possession. She's been able to speed up the other workers exceptionally well, and I barely ever have to punish her. Usually I just borrow her kitten for a day or two the few times she makes a mistake.

That's two.

I should start tallying it up, although I'm 100% sure that all of the ones I've seen, remembered or are otherwise aware of are not all of them.

Box me daddy

>Type
Nidhogg

>Color
Undead

>Immortality
Nomad

>Aspect
Terror

>Faction
Hunters

Become a wandering boogey monster of the world. Maybe get a sweet Mexican nickname or somethin' I dunno. Imma eat at least 8 people tho.

I take Option 1 and drop an approximation of Domain Master on the nascent CYOA masses, thereby crashing this genre with no survivors.

>the Mage's Guild plays CYOAs

Huh.

>pick Option One
>go back to the beginning
>make a Waifu CYOA
>make CYOA synonymous with "Waifu"

I win.

I named the Mage's Guild leader Sandra de Ayala (SDA) and mentioned she was super smug.

The Super one, where you were an alien? Took a bit of looking back to find that.

What have you done

Hope you're a cuddler, senpai.

>nothing has changed

Option number one.

Then I post Domain Master, Archdemon, Dark God AND the Evil CYOA.

I crash the market with no survivorts. Thankfully I know enough about US politics I'll be swimming in cash once I make 'bets'. Oh ya. (The first CYOA on /b/ was in 08.)

I don't have the box.

I have no idea.