Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Why haven't you joined one of /pfg/'s official lewd campaigns yet? There's many more for you to join, all ye who got rejected from other games!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66858/the-sleeping-goddess
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66894/way-of-the-wicked (now allowing occultists!)

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65297/the-pendragon-institute
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will you get it through your neutronium-dense skull that nothing is fucking official?

Stop advertising them as 'official lewd games'

bumping for help

Discuss with your GM

but I am the GM

Then do whatever the fuck you want.
You are the god of this world.

>Why haven't you-

I have more important things to be doing involving a game that's already been running for a couple months.

Friendly reminder Pendragon Institute is a nonlewd RWBY-style game as oxymoronic as that sounds is closing apps today, or possibly in 2 days time!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65297/the-pendragon-institute

Are Dungeon Crashed-style bull rush shenanigans possible in PF?

Dungeon Crasher, rather.

Elaborate.

A 3.5 alternate class feature for fighter that let you do a pile of extra damage by bull rushing enemies into walls.

Nah

When was the last time your character spent some quality time with his or her teenaged Tiefling waifu, /pfg/?

Never. Honestly, what the fuck?

Are there rules for having your race be an animal like an awakened medium-sized shark or is this something that could be covered with the rules for creating new races? This is kind of important for my character.

HUMAN
AGING
RATES

What keeps Oracle from feeling like a lackluster cleric?

Theres the wereshark skinwalker, but playing an actual awakened animal is an ask the DM because there are no real rules for it kind of situation. RP race creation only covers humanoids?

TIME MYSTERY SON

DungeonGolem, take this one to Super Dungeon.

Aaah Life on the wild aint what it used to be
You know, Golarion's gone crazy, and it aint safe on the roads
Well, it's a drag, I know
There's only one place to go
baby, back where I come from. I'm coming home!

Life on Varisia aint what it used to be
You know, the kitsunes have gone crazy, and they'd stick you for a slice of cheese
Well, it's a drag, I know
There's only one place to go
baby back where I come from. I'm coming home!

Turns out the NPC my character's been courting is a shapeshifter. And not the hot kind, more like the monstrous body horror kind. What do I do, /pfg/? There was some serious chemistry between us, and she still seems into me, but her true for is a mass of twisted flesh and agony. I'm not sure if it'll work out.

Please help.

To Super Dungeon with you too.

>her true for is a mass of twisted flesh and agony. I'm not sure if it'll work out
>mass of twisted flesh and agony
You should probably get a cleric to give her something to relieve the pain.

Other than that, what's the problem?

What's a good class to multiclass with Kensai? Looking at Rogue or Slayer.

(Hey, man. I got an idea.
I know a way we can get outta here.
You know that beholder room in Murder Block Four?
Well, there's a tile that goes right through the floor.
We'll be in Andoran in a week and a half,
and we can just sit back and laugh.)

Oh, yeah! (x4)

Yeah! (x7)

Well, lights out, baby.
Yeah, it looks like the end for me.
TPK is comin',
it's the owlbear with eye laser beans.
Well, it's a drag, I know,
but everybody's gotta go.
Asmodeus is waitin' for me down below,
I'm comin' home.

As said, get her some help. Perhaps if she's comfortable remaining in a form you're comfortable with, it can still work. If not, well, part amicably, maybe still be friends.

Is she in agony while in a human form?

>Why haven't you joined one of /pfg/'s official lewd campaigns yet?
Because I don't like ERP

What's the stigma for bastards and the mothers of bastards like in Andoran? It's the obligatory "Different" realm because of all the copious amount of freedom they enjoy; do they have a more tolerant attitude if Bard McSexytimes makes a few deposits in the village girls, or do they still get all Scarlet Letter on people?

Would someone mind helping me match mechanics to fluff?

The character idea I'm working on is ; a low ranking soldier, due to some lucky rolls and some heroism, caught the eye of Iomadae at the start/right before the start of WotR, and in his time of need, she gave him a full heal, and blessed him with her visage to inspire the soldiers around him to rally. That is, he now looks just like Iomadae (and has some divine powers from it) Now he's (she's) being pulled along the lines of fates and trying to find a way off and back to his (her) original body that won't result in him (her) getting smited to hell and back for insulting the goddess

Chosen One Paladin, with a pervy familiar that wants her to embrace her new femininity and also smite evil erryday.

forgot to mention that it's Gestalt

>this pleb wants to change back instead of remaining a cute, heroic paladin forever

Gonna get smote, knave.

>what is a character arc?

Fuck, that's better. I was starting to think this dude was doomed to destruction for his insolence.

Then maybe an Oradin with a pervy familiar that wants her to embrace her new femininity and also smite evil erryday.

Pick the Tongues Curse (Celestial), because anything else would demean the Image of the Inheritor.

What kind of trap kitsune should I make for Fluffy2?

sounds pretty gay

kon kon wants characters able to drive a quest first, and suck dick second. So you'd have to be better than the assassin trying to find her big sister (kon kon might also just put you in the flex slot and take Ryu as well)

I'll consider it, I just have a tendency to not want to pick the exact same gestalt combo as another app, but hey, this is Wrath of the Righteous, can't have too many paladins, right?

I don't know what you're talking about, there will be nothing but vagina and penis sex, maybe some vagina and vagina sex or vagina and tentacle sex

What's gay about a cute, heroic paladin doing heroic things and eventually settling down and marrying a handsome angelic soldier of light?

That's like the epitome of heterosexuality, bro.

It's just that, since she's going to be Iomedae Light with 50% fewer trumpets in every serving, she should probably be at least partially Paladin, since that was Iomedae's thing back in the day.

The good Cha casters are Oracle, Summoner, and Bard, right? Am I missing something?

I don't want to do summoner because I'm saving that for another character that will one day see the light of day again, right? f for Aisha so is there any potential in going Paladin|Bard?

They still get the Scarlet letter; the thing about freedom and democracy is that everyone has the right to judge you, which often ends with the girl getting a reputation.

>this is Wrath of the Righteous, can't have too many paladins, right?
How about a party entirely of paladins of different gods?

Isn't there *literally* a PrC that gives you Iomedae's visage?

Also I see what you're trying to do with that, you cheeky lad.

I'd play it!

>Paladin of Pulura
>Paladin of Iomedae
>Paladin of Erastil
>Paladin of Shelyn

Paladin of Asmodeus

>Grumpy paladin of Erastil
>Dandy paladin of Shelyn
>Insightful Paladin of Irori
>By the Book paladin of Iomedae
>Hard-boiled Loose Cannon paladin of Ragathiel whose partner was just killed, just turned in his badge, and has nothing to lose

It could work

>Paladin of Pulura and Erastil have a thing
>Asmodeus bets Shelyn he can hook them up before she can

I don't, what's he doing?

>sounds pretty gay
Where do you think you are?

He's playing a thoroughly embarrassed and quite human Iomedae in a campaign that will run the gamut of encounters.

Asmodeus tries to autocorrect me to Asmodesu.

Fuckin' weeb phone.

why not just straight up pretend to be a girl instead of making it more complicated

Is she going to finally get all that raw fucking she craves by way of her new proxy mortal pawn?

The body dysphoria and a man (woman) learning to love the D is a complicated kink, I agree it's easier to play a woman but some people can only get off on convoluted plots.

I don't think Iomedae can even feel it! This is just the raw mental thrill of seeing Iomedae getting to use her body with half the Crusade!

Actually it is more complicated than that
Unless you just say "ok magical and mind control", love is cultural concept
Male mind in female body will have sexual attraction to men, but still masculine attitude to romance. And those clash really hard.

So he's going to aggressively pursue male partners? Sounds like everyone wins in this situation.

I would had said "bull dyke but for dicks" but yeah?

Lads, what is your favorite unique magical item in Pathfinder? Be it an artifact sword or a unique item, which one do you not only love to encounter in an AP, but love to use?

Mine's the Starbow, firing shafts of moonlight that "ping" targets just tickles me pink.

>I don't think Iomedae can even feel it! This is just the raw mental thrill of seeing Iomedae getting to use her body with half the Crusade!

She's a major deity; I bet she concocted the transformation so that she would have the ability to "tune in" and feel sensation by proxy at her option, so she would be tuned out for boring shit, but she could tune in for crazy crusader orgies, demonic gangrape, etc.

Reposting from previous general.

Trying to come up with a dual-wield chakram build that's viable.

I'm thinking soulknife, but short of a DM houseruling I can form two chakrams despite it being a martial weapon, that doesn't fit into the dual-wield part.

Any suggestions?

Also, out of curiosity, is it possible in Pathfinder to make characters similar to Ritualists and Mesmers from Guild Wars?

As in, summoning spirits to fight for you/support your allies (Ritualist) and using mind magic that punishes enemies for actions (Mesmer).

Haven't come across anything similar to the Ritualist yet, and the only thing I can find similar to the Mesmer is a Telepath Psion but that's still not really all that close.

Ritualist would probably just be a Summoner, though maybe Shaman has something that would fit as well?

Mesmer would probably just be a debuff-focused Wizard of some kind, as I know there are a few spells that specifically prevent creatures from moving/attacking at the risk of damage.

Are there any non-PoW ranged gestalts that are viable in campaigns where PoW is available?

How effective is Slayer || Avowed?

>she starts growing her hair out to look less like Iomadae
>just makes her cuter

>implying Iophanites wouldn't come in the night to cut it back down to Iomedae's length and style

No escape

maybe just cut it even shorter

>wanting the Trumpet this bad

Quit fleeing destiny

>Paladin gets girly, starts wearing complimenting gear and cosmetics
>Scene where party meets Iomedae
>Goddess is all boyish and blunt, Paladin is soft and matronly

>Cue Iomedae getting awfully uncomfortable

Full attacking fighter with a longbow is plenty viable.

Avowed on top of a normal fighter would work.

Avowed is an extremely good passive gestalt, you can slap it on just about anything.

I think you'll probably be fine with that, as long as the other players don't go super cheese, really.

Are the people who attend PFS and post on the official forums as reprehensible as expected?

Are we talking Double-tier(pic related), where she can mimic anything, including character-specific abilities, and keep any form indefinitely?

Because that could be pretty interesting. Get her some combat training, on par with some of the weapon abilities from Prototype, and she'd make a good Leadership follower.

also why WOULDN'T you want to have a girlfriend like this? She's a keeper.

>Avowed is an extremely good passive gestalt, you can slap it on just about anything.
Not really. It's pretty Charisma dependent.

I should have been more specific, she's not in pain, but her true form literally oozes what is pretty much Liquid Pain.

I'm not sure, her powers are a mystery to everyone but the GM at this point. I'm still deciding on whether my character will accept her or not, but the cohort idea seems promising.

If you're doing a martial, it takes one feat to make the Avowed baeed entirely off of Str. Take Self Pact, and your Str is now a bonus to all saves.

Strength based Martial and Charisma based class isn't just about "anything"

Unless you did mean in the context of martials, then carry on. You're right I guess.

It CAN, with effort, be used with anything. It just works better of you already have something that's Str and/or Cha based. The Str-Self Avowed works pretty nicely with Magus, for example.

>It CAN, with effort
Alright, Psion||Avowed

How would you do it?

So, normally if he was in his own male body he'd be gay, then.

And, no, having a masculine attitude to romance doesn't clash. There's no "struggle" there.

>Hey there... can I... buy you a drink?
>Rather go home for sex.
>. . . . . let's go.

I am talking about society norms here

>gays
>norm

What
No, masculinity in female body is not part of the norm

Aether pulses in and of themselves are not compatible with the majority of maneuvers. Aether Rounds/Channel though of course are, and technically are more or less on par WITH the average standard initiator in terms of damage potential. Not the top "errata soemdey" bits people always bitch about, but certainly with, say, a solar-wind warsoul or something.

Turbo-EX Spellbursts are in a similar boat.

A non-weapon (barrage mainly) Avowed will NOT keep up with those damage outputs and should focus on AoE instead of trying to barrage things; sure you'll be able to optimize to kill one =CR per round, but you're trying to match with people who'll probably cleave two instead, or take out single CR+2s instead.

I am on relatively sure grounds that a WELL optimized onslaught sniper should be capable of keeping up as well.

Not true at all.
You can even make a competent avowed with a -4 CHA mod. Obviously not the best avowed, but you're not in 'it hurts to live' tier.

For example, aether rounds or aether channel are probably the shapes you'll take if you're gestalting, and neither of those use your CHA at all, it's just flat extra damage.
In addition, there's at least one battle-useful modulation in each tier (arguably except final tier but 90% of campaigns never reach there) that has no saving throw, so you don't need CHA for that either.

Your options are more limited if you make an avowed without CHA, but you're definitely still left with good options.

Wait shit, I feel a retarded idea coming on.

Do aether rounds work with regular ray attacks from other sources?

>Not true at all.
>Post merely states you can make avowed based entirely off Str

???

It'd probably be suboptimal, but you can take only passive buff clauses and shaoes with no DCs. It CAN "work", in that you're o ly losing options, rather than having a dead gestalt side. It's not like you're an 8 Wis Cleric||Wizard

You know, you lot, for all the "but it's all just a societal perception", you seem pretty dead-set on making sure there's all that binary stuff so that your special snowflake can be totally unlike them.

My own wife was basically what one would term a tomboy (I guess nowadays people would instead claim she's gender-fluids and wants to be a man and that I'm wrong to like her tits because I'm not supposed to believe they exist). I only ever got her flowers once. She looked at them funny and then put'em next to the door before we left. She called both her sisters to brag about the big romantic gesture the day she woke up and I'd installed a set of treads to give new life to her old 4-wheeler ATV. At xmas, she bought my mother a new paintgun, I think she would've been happier with a macaroni drawing.

"masculinity" and "femininity", aren't those things what y'all keep saying aren't absolutes?

I doubt it.
It specifically says weapons.

But yeah, you could do something like channel a kinetic blast through a conductive bow and /also/ slap Aether Rounds onto it.

Dump STR, DEX and WIS.
Focus on CHA and INT, with decent CON.
Depending on what shape you like, you might not even need CHA, but otherwise take Spirited Swordsmanship so you become CHA SAD in combat.

Use Avowed for your all day blasting.
Use Psion to load up on utility powers.
Easy.

If you're going to complain about how CHA and INT items take up the same slot, then just go STR/INT instead.

Only if your rays are, and I quote:
>Ranged projectile weapon attacks
Though if they're ranged it can apply to natural weapons too.

>AETHER ROUNDS
>Shape; swift action
>You charge your ranged weapons, enhancing their force and power with your aether pulse. Until the start of your next turn, your ranged weapon attacks deal additional dice of damage equal to the base damage of your aether pulse.

>If you used a modulation clause with this shape, its effects apply to this additional damage.

"Ranged weapon attacks" suggests no, because you're not using a weapon.

I thought Rays counted as weapons? You can take weapon focus with them and stuff. It's just that they don't exist until you actually use them.

There's a feat; Embodiment of Aether, that completely switches you to STR (it also gives you some mild bonuses to go with it)

...My bad. Meant to reply to

Man, I don't want to get into gender politics stuff, but "genderfluid" is a dumb term.

No those are special clauses in the rays and feats themselves.

Like "oh, you're allowed to take weapon focus with your soulblades, it counts as its own weapon group for this purpose in this case"

But it's still not a ranged projectile weapon

Does she peg you on the regular?