Captured by Orcs: Player Predicaments and Agency

So I'm making an RPG where the PC, when defeated, is taken hostage and something happens to them based on the enemy who caught you.

Bandits humiliate you, then demand a ransom else they will kill all your compatriots.

Soldiers send you to trial for your (war) crimes.

Orcs... what do Orcs do? They probably take little in the way of captives but in line with the theme the PC must live thru whatever they impose upon her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15rUJuKCM90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They pit each captive against each other and who ever wins becomes a badass warrior princess. The weak should fear the strong!

40K orks work people to death like brutal slaves and don't care. Either work until you die, or die right now from an axe. Sometimes they'll make them fight squigs or other captured shit, or each other, but the end result will be death.

Anime/manga orcs rape you. Girls, elves, men, it's all holes to Japanese pigorcs.

Tolkien orcs would just kill and eat you.

>Japanese pigorcs
Don't you mean Porks?

Porks is too confusing, so most people use p'orc.

It's jRPG style pig-orcs. Assuming the rape as a given, what else do they do/what would be the main form of player escape? Winning a pit fight or strangling their captor in the night and slinking away I guess, or once you've been passed round to every orc in the camp (a process which de-levels you)?

This sounds like thinky veiled cuckold fetish shit

You disgust me

There is no form of escape. They'll rape you to DEATH, or, in some of the more magical realm scenarios, have an orc shaman cast a spell that lets you get pregnant with fullblood orcs and turn you into a breeding engine.

There is a reason why most people kill orcs on sight in older settings.

If we are going off of Japanese Pigorcs, then they are already screwed, pun intended. They have already lost, their power is also exponentially proportional to how prideful and strong the woman is.

This is a good example of why, should you save an orc child, it will almost always grow to be smaller than 'wild' ones.

Assuming you save it near birth, it hasn't gone through the intense darwinism that would lead to it be an adult normally. It's almost a given that a random orc baby will be smaller than the average orc adult.

Not necessarily. The block of text indicated that mothers killed many of the orc babies.

It could be the opposite. The mother, fearful of being killed even by a child orc, kills the MOST dangerous thug orcs as babies.

You rescue a wild one, he could grow up to be like 12 feet tall Shaq of the orcs.

is his sword/'sword' a Pork Choppa?

If that's the case, at the very least, it would be predictable, as the orc women would probably NOT do that, so the orcs would probably eventually learn that human born orcs were turning out smaller and were a waste of resources and good meat.

I'm just saying that it would probably be selected against by an orc clan that wasn't COMPLETELY braindead stupid (for them, you could argue that they would just stigmatize human borns as weak simply for being human born). In that case, would stupid ones even take human breeding stock outside of emergencies?

Depends. I don't know their stupid mudpeople rituals or beliefs.

Orcs demand (through the form of sing and song) for the man/elf/hobbit/whatever to make the orcs like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=15rUJuKCM90

>what do Orcs do?

It rhymes with "grape."

This is what Orcs do with those who can fight.

This is what they do with those who can't. That or they just kill them.

It took me a minute to decide that wasn't Carly Rae Jepsen in the header image.

>Rape is only ever fetish shit

Found the SJW.

Yes, we know user... You practice the only 'good' fetish out there.

P.S. Tell your Mom we said 'Hi' and we like her latest pics too.