Verge pump

I got shot down when trying you help you $100-crypto fags.

Remember how I said we were pumping Verge?

Next time don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

WE DIDNT LISTEN!

FWIW I bought about $8,000 worth of it at prices around $0.006 (over 1mill Verge).

Verge is now worth $0.05, and will exit half at $0.47, a quarter at $.80 and leave the rest in hoping for a $5 to $10 in a year's time.

We didn't listen!

nice dropped 5k cad in early october sitting on 500+k and some btc. LG Boys going to sell 25% of position at 10c 50% at 1 last 5-10 XXXXOO

it was shilled, gj i got turned off by people calling it a shitcoin.

This coin only going up.. plenty of room for growth in the next 2 days.

And 2018 wow it’s going to be at least .26 by February

link to this discord?

I should have listened

ok bro. but that McAfee thing... coincidence?

when are you dumping?

Thank you. Enjoy!

Fight me faggot.

We are actually still pumping it. We're taking a slower burn because we need to wait for the normies to FOMO.

So generally the process is:

1. Slowly buy the coin - both for our own sake (to hold it without triggering a pump) - and to create a slight uptick in the price over time

2. Pump it. Either fast, or slow, depending on how auto-trading bots pick up on it (they work on sentiment analysis - e.g. google searches going viral for a particular coin). In this case people aren't searching it as much as we'd hoped so bots aren't autotrading it yet. We're going to pump it for a couple of days.

3. Normies arrive. They're beginning to now as some increases weren't by us. The price is beginning to reach a point where we're going to have difficulty pumping it ourselves anyway.

4. After 12 to 24 hours of normie pumps we usually sell. Sometimes we hold for a week after that. In the case of Verge many of us voted to sell half and hodl the rest, as many are now believing it could reach over $1.

If you post a blockfolio pic with over $1000 originally invested when I made the original announcement, I'll invite you to the discord. Don't bother faking it because we can just check the blockchain after we connect.

so is too late to get in or what? your initial post said you wanted it to be 49 cents, its only at 6 cents now

should I buy in now or what? I've got a kid to feed and a lot of responsibilities. I cannot afford to lose money. I did not see your post days ago

Read my above post. Our predictions fucked up due to market depth, and lack of people Googling it. Many of us voted to change the strategy.

Yes but if you want to see any reasonable gains you'll have to buy the equivalent amount you would have spent when I made the leak. And hodl. Or take profit. I dont give a shit.

please answer. was the mcafee tweet coincidence? your announcement was before his tweet.

i bet he is in on this to make some bucks

gonna hold off cause I fucked myself this week and need to make sure I don't lose more. But congrats on your success

Well ive jumped in at 8000 and i'm riding whats left of it. Certain gains for paying attention.

Can you deliver a way to get in the group?

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH THIS COIN. IVE HELD FOR MONTHS AND CANT TELL IF I SHOULD TAKE THE PROFIT OR NOT

I will make it with this coin.
One more moon mission like this and I have officially made it.

hold, 10 cents soon. maybe more.

Jumped in XVG a WHILE back and am sitting back for the ride - the lead dev just signed on with a big ICO - send me the discord link and I'll give you the name :) - OR you could just google it and find out yourself lol but I'd still LVOE an invite :)

Yeah, I saw your post, and didn't take it seriously. DESU the amount of info you provided sounded credible, but as all too often, I let myself be influenced by the haters and the doubters.

My loss

you're such a retarded faggot
>We are actually still pumping it

It went up like $400,000,000 market cap or some shit over the last day. No one on Veeky Forums, on group, no syndicate, no one is moving at most maybe a few million dollars of crypto. You have no ability to "pump" this.

gNfY2n

if you want me to spend money on this shit you have to shill it on shapeshift.

ill add, if anyone besides Roger Ver or similar tells you they're "pumping" a shitcoin with a market cap over ~$10-20M they're almost certainly full of shit.

he signed with an ICO?
But he hates ICOs and thinks they should be illegal.
But please give the info

>tfw late again

Why the fuck does this keep going higher?

>Verge is now worth $0.05, and will exit half at $0.47, a quarter at $.80 and leave t
trying to take a screenshot of my bittrex history but its gone? I got in XVG febuary @ 3 sats..

how many?

23m but dumped 10m pre fork

When will it hit 50 cents though. Seems ambitious.

Where can you find a good/top proven pumping group or site? I'm in a discord group currently having 15.5k members but seems they are fairly new.

Thank you based verge man

13 still means you made it.
You quit your job already?

Bought 5k at 310 sats when I saw your post. neat thanks

Yea pmuch. Biz also shilled me XBY and got 2.4m of those for 3k after dumping profits from pivx..

Ty user

How high will u pump today?

I bought in at 312 will I get to pay off my student loans?

Please don't post verge on Veeky Forums , it hurts so much

How the fuq is it going to 1000% and go 0.5$??

dump just started, enjoy

???

*headpats you* :3
It's ok, many of us missed Verge.

not

next dip like this is the dump

>buy the coin - both for our own sake (to hold it without triggering a pump) - and to create a sl
are you the illuminati?

wew made 25% in 10 min coming in late af and just trading the pump up and down

I DIDNT LISTEN I THOUGHT THE PUMP WOULD END I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE MOUNTAINS WITH NO INTERNET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh but I listened, i ALWAYS believed. get dumped on cucks hahahaha

>up 1800%
what is life

JUST

OP you still there?

Any way we can contact you or find a place where you talk to us about shit?

congrats man.
I am 95% at my first goal of 100K
one million in 2018

I hope this makes you feel better

i only bought 7500 coins because fucking coinbase in aus has a 250 a week limit, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it still a good time to buy?

its dumping

no it's a fucking pajeet coin that they're gonna pump & dump

read here

i bought 16k op, thanks!

yes, wraith in the next 14 days.

DUMPING HARRRRRDDDDDDDDD

Noobhere, shall I sell all of my XVG during dump or keep some?

Someone get McAfee to tweet about it again, this thing needs to moon harder.

Dump it all so I can have it.

sell the top boii, not the dump

Why? Why is this happening? They lied about Wraith 3 times, no news other than McAfee mentioning it, which he's done before.

I dumped what I had after they lied about Wraith for the 3rd time. Why is this happening?

LMFAO. NEVERMIND COLLEGE DEBT, MY NET WORTH JUST WENT POSITIVE.

looks like a false dump, hodling here. as a matter of fact if it goes below .04usd/coin i'm buying more

Yeah I missed it I guess.
Do you think XVG will still be a good coin after that? It was growing before the pump right?

I was gonna buy at 46 sats but talked myself out of it thinking it was a pnd. Fuck me

i think its a pump, a coordinated one, i could careless i jumped at the 7 cent mark haahah now im waiting.

no pumper would tell on his group no one is that dumb.

Yeah it has been steadily climbing the marketcap ranks, I have been tracking it all year.

he would, to get us to buy it

look at all that red hahah to think i would have held until 10 cents ahahahah

>no pumper would tell on his group no one is that dumb.
But if that's no pump what explains such a phenomenal growth? Some news/porgres on XVG?

def have potential, meanwhile you can always try to catch the P&D waves to accumulate more

From less than 2 cents to over 8? I don't know. A scammer pump would make sense, but god damn that's insane.

bought at 320 got to 477 happily could sell at 330 wtf

guess they dipped from it. Shit is crashing

>Get greedy
>Lose hunders in seconds
First time it happened to me, feels bad

So, sell or hold and pray?

Everyone remain calm, it wont drop below .06 , too many invested in it now, wait for the next pump wave

It keeps going back up after panic

GAINS COMING

Fuel up.. storm is coming

Nice one bro, I too want to fucking kill myself for buying in at 100 sats and dumping in extremely early. Too bad I'm a newbie when it comes to TA so I'd have no idea if i was really buying in high or low to begin with.

even if it does go below .06 thats a good opportunity to put a bit more money into it. I'm transferring more funds into coinbase as we speak just in case it does

same here user, im noob. lost 300

Make me rich boys

If something can be manipulated by fat pussies with a few bucks, do we want any part of it? There's no way this is normal. No news, devs lied to us many times, etc.

Turns out I had 31,000 left on Craptopia, should I sell now or what?

to risky to get in again?

Not too late to become a chad investor. Learn from your mistakes.

Same man. I sold at 437 but when i tried to buy back when i saw 370 on small dump the market bought 430 though. This is the first time i tried to time a pump though now I know to be more patient and use limit orders. For some stupid reason i also doubled my stake.

Goddamn right. I'm mad as fuck and won't forgive myself for this but there are many shitcoin pumps on the horizon.