hashflare.io/r/FA6E411C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are u serious

Good.

nice

nice shorted a 100k

>1.5% dip
>It's over

Come on, at least wait til it dips harder.

It is a matter of (short) time when the price of BTC is going to regress to the mean. It's a matter of "when", not "if". And "when" is very soon.
This mean a fall down of 50-60-70% to 6000-8000$ to the 100 day moving average. Right now the price is too stretched and the sentiment is too positive. A regress will reset sentiment.
When BTC falls, it will take down all the crypto with it.
Investing now in any crypto is like throwing money on the window. The crash of the price is imminent.
in 2018, 98-99% of the crypto coins, will go to zero. I mean their value. And BTC will lose 90-95% in 12-18 months.

thank god.

Nothing more than the 20k barrier.

Making plebs anxious.

>I didn’t buy any coins so I need to justify it to others

The only things that will crash will be that which the normies touched past month which is like only 0.01% of the market.

Quick everyone jump to LTC.

this so much

Buy hashes
Quick hashflare.io/r/FA6E411C

T. Salty no coiner for the 26th time this year

OH GOD WHAT DO I DO
I BOUGHT AT 2K
OH NO IS IT THE END???
OH GOD!!! HELP ME

My entire portfolio is up 25% today. If my money is going out the window it's going straight into a multiplier machine and flying back.

The growth curve is logarithmic, not exponential. We've reached a critical capacity where BTC is literally too big to fail. This is only the beginning, you filthy, filthy no coiner.

Not until 20/Apr/2018

fake quote

Why?

what retard exchange is that?
stil 19-19300 on every relevant exchange

Christmas for Joobilators. It is the day the gates open back up for them. After this date all crypto gets shut down.