DOGE Whale here. Been here since June, 2014. I currently hold 79,999,981 DOGE. My hands are made of graphene...

DOGE Whale here. Been here since June, 2014. I currently hold 79,999,981 DOGE. My hands are made of graphene. I will become a fiat millionaire from DOGE, and DOGE alone. I am the meme incarnate. Ask me anything.

how much is that currently worth right now

$442,476 USD

$8

Have you caught other moon missions since 2014 or what?

minister YOU satoshi

Good bois go to the moon

this is a "im a whale" thread thats actually believable for once.

heres to all of us getting fucking rich, dogebros. cheers

Yes. I was perfectly timed in September, 14. I missed the Jan 16 ship. And well, just look at the charts recently.

>pic related

Is it true that whales use dogecoin to mitigate BTC volatility?

it 2017 doge still sleeping

Nice, I am a Doge veteran here, mined Doge on Day 1. Was able to mine more than 1 million Doge in under 20 minutes during that first day (block rewards were 1 million each, and there was almost no one mining).

I currently have just over 1 million Doge but TO THE MOON for all of us shibes!

Nice, That will most likely triple if not more if you just hodl.

DOGE doesn't care about stupid BTC. So sure, why wouldn't they hedge with DOGE?

Doge on binance when? Which exchange the best for trading it besides bittrex?

Binance no feed DOGE, want eat DOGE.

Besides bittrex poloneix

Shibetoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Dogecoin

I would really recommend Bittrex, but Poloniex is the next best exchange. There's also changelly and shapeshift if you want to avoid the exchange thing, but their fees are a bit more expensive slightly.

Also speaking of Bittrex, there is major accumulation going on right now, I have seen this spam of "buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy" for a few hours now

I have a mere 200,000 doge.

I thought the creator of doge as like this chubby guy who went to prison for raping multiple women?

You don't talk about master like that.

come at me bro

I just bought 2000 doge at 30 sats am I going to make it?

No.

>79,999,981
Why arent you holding 80.000.000?

Also good for you bro, I once had 500k DOGE, mined in 2014, then I was too dumb to leave them on Crypsty that exit scammed.

That was my probably only chance to own 1 whole BTC (even 2 when wolong pumped it).

Then I lost faith and forget about cryptos for a while and recently started again.

How much doge is good I'm scared don't want to overcommit

if your net is below 5k. go all in with 5k. if youre not a poorfag, just put 10% in it

Because "81" has personal sentiment to me.
Now is still a great time to get into crypto. This is the ground floor. 10-15 years from now any of your current investments that hold and actually make it 10-15 years will make you unfathomably wealthy.

You guys seem to have great trust in this coin but all the research I did seems to suggest its a joke coin. I'm not going to buy in then lose it all am I?

2 dollars and 72 cents.

I was super active in the doge community, sold goods for doge back in the day. Bought a lot as well. Kinda wish I just kept the BTC I used to buy all that doge... I would be really rich now. But I checked on my doge earlier in the year and found my 6,000,000 doge was worth 10k. Sold it all and everything I trade with today is from that 10k

Expect a return to mean. Don't make FOMO buys, especially on DOGE. If you see a pump you'd better be ready to sell. Never buy on DOGE pump.
DOGE is 100% memecoin. There only appeal is the fun of the prospect of trading memecoins for real money.

It is, but it also has fast transactions and basically no fees.

I would rather use DOGE instead of BTC or LTC as currency to buy a coffee, for example.

Yes it's a memecoin but it accidentally has stronger fundamentals than any other coin.

It has 20 second confirmation times and fees that are less than 1 penny. You can even make it $0.000006 if you make it a 0.01 Doge fee. So you can literally send thousands of dollars for less than a penny in transaction costs. This is faster and cheaper than Ethereum.

It also has more Reddit followers than Monero, Iota, Ripple, and many other top 10 coins. If anything this coin deserves to be top 10 again.

When all is said and done, Doge will reign supreme.

If Josh Mohland is in this thread I'm whippin his ass.

Still having some fuckery with bittrex advanced verification nonsense. My account seems to be able trade fine but i can't generate new wallets on coins, so i can't send my existing doge over there.

>but i can't generate new wallets on coins,
Is that an advanced account feature?
I noticed yesterday that it would take forever to generate a new LTC address. Maybe it's a problem on their end.

Not sure, maybe i'll try again later. Gave some 'not verified' nonsense creating any new wallets even though my account's basic verified/enabled and was working fine all along.

~350