Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/01/22/gathering-storm-ii-first-look/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that horn
Did Eldar just get played?

It's Slaanesh's brother dude.

warhammer-community.com/2017/01/22/gathering-storm-ii-first-look/

>turns out Eldrad's plan was just as keikaku after all

I don't have a smug enough elf to portray this moment with. So have this instead.

Who are these two assholes then?

looks like Slaanesh to be honest

FUCK.
I was hoping for new Phoenix Lord sculpts.

Apparently the Visarch is wearing armour from before the Fall, so he's probably like the Super King of the Eldar.

Is that motherfucking Lady Malys?!
She's got the razor fan and everything!
Holy shit, what if Ynnead was the one to give her the Crystal Heart?

Well, it does look like a combination of CWE and DE armor aesthetics.

So is this the guy who was on Cadia before it went kablooie?

>one tiddy
>purple and gold
>pale purple skin and white hair

Oh fuck. They did it again, somehow.

Yep.

Why do I feel like we are looking at the less family offensive version and replacement to slannesh right now.

It's Slaanesh, but after a lengthy detox and rehab program.

Can someone explain this to me.
Something actually happens in 40k?

The Ynnead supposedly exists by tearing away everything that composes Slaannesh bit by bit.

It's literally goodguy Slaanesh.

so is Slaanesh going to be kill in 40K like he is in Aos?

I'm going to be pissed it that happens.

HIPS

A God to embody the eldar must also embody the parts of them that gave birth to Slaanesh.

Just, you know, hopefully with the ability to exercise some self-restraint.

too politically incorrect. In original WH40k Slaanesh was transgender. In 2016 UK that is a big no no.

Quite a bit. They picked up (almost) right where they left off from the Eye of Terror campaign. The last residual of resistance on Cadia ended with trying to activate the Necron pylons, which ended up blowing up the planet.

Meanwhile, Eldrad had been concocting a plan to birth Yanead, the embodiment of prserved Eldar souls. Everyone thought the plan had failed. Turned out they were wrong. It just took a little longer than expected.

Apparently Artemis and the Deathwatch got goofed after all.

Hey, people have been screaming for ages about advancing the plot.

Time for us all to reap the whirlwind.

>warcraft is dead.
RIP in peace sweet prince.

considering the title of the book is about biel-tan getting fucked up, I don't think this is going according to plan

Even if the rules don't get AoSed, the visuals likely will be if this is any indication.
This guy's cool though.

I like it. I really like it!

To be fair, Ynnead is supposed to be the counter point to Slaanesh. Its whole schtick is that its supposed to rip the souls out Slaanesh, and become the new Eldar Death god.

Also, who's looking forward to the other Triumverates?

>Orks
Ghazzy for certain, but who else?
>Necrons
Either the 3 big C'tan, or Silent King, Trazyn, and Immotekh.
>Tau
Farsight, Shadowsun and new Space Pope Aun'Shi
>Chaos
Abaddon, Typhus, Lucius(?)
>Tyranids
Swarm Lord, Swarm Lady, Avatar of the Hive mind

My thoughts exactly upon seeing the model. Fan, Sword, Dark Eldar-style body glove.

Fracture might refer to a civil war problem. I bet half of the Craftworlds will support this plan, the other half will be wary of making another Warp entity, and that is what the fracture refers to.

not
>Tyranids:
Old One-Eye, Deathleaper, Doom of Mal'antai

>what if Ynnead was the one to give her the Crystal Heart?

Harlequins, or Ceogorach, working to bring about Ynnead. There's absolutely no way it isn't Malys.

>gork and mork avatars?

space pope is actually dead

I don't think it looks friendly, folks.

Also I'm pretty sure they fucked this one up if the avatar isn't able to take any kind of cohesive form.

And Aun'Shi then could take his place. Dead pope is Aun'Va

Pffffffffff. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
They really like their big minis on unstable bases.

Except the triumvirates so far have been all new characters except Celestine.

Holy shit, is it just me, or does she have a giant set of tits?

Instead of a triumvirate, the Tau will have The Eight

It might just be the weird corset.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

.... How.... you think now and days you could brag about a transgender god in your setting?

They are gonna AoS'd Slaanesh aren't they?

Wait, is Eldar getting the AoS Aelves treatment and all their problems are solved and they are super good friends now?

If they do it by having the Eldar resurrect a god to stab the fucker, I'd be fine with that.

The Craftworld Eldar and the Dark Eldar were never as antagonistic towards one another as High Elves and Dark elves of Warhammer fantasy were.

Because what 40k really needed was stronger Eldar

It seems that they are all working together to smack Slaanesh in the teeth.

It does make more sense in 40K though, where there's no civil war or whatever and they all have an immense existential threat looming over them.

What makes less sense is Black Templars working with these guys, even momentarily.

This.

Slaanesh was the shortest of chaos gods anyway. When was the last time games workshop even acknowledged Slaanesh and its followers?

>When was the last time games workshop even acknowledged Slaanesh and its followers?
when they last had a really good fap

*shittest, not shortest

>all left-handed

I had a massive Slaanesh army in fantasy, which I ported to 40k because AoSegma was such a rightous shit on all I enjoyed in that game.

It feels like it's happing again.

>Only want Cawl from the first triumvirate
>Only want Visarch from the second

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Several slaaneshi characters have showed up in AoS books/stories

Serves you right for picking the wrong god.

>A slaaneshi imitator.

Funny, Isn't that the Solitare's job?

when was the last time we had a Slaanesh model release?

Slaanesh is coming back in AoS, fuck there was a whole campaign built around Slaaneshites invading Shyish,

>not wanting unending pleasure

>AOS

Nobody cares, we're talking about the good game here.

>picking the wrong army
who hurt you when you were a kid?

>picking the wrong army
>not understanding inter-chaos god banter

Did your mum cry when they diagnosed your autism?

celestine and Yvraine here

>I'm just pretending to be a retarded dickbutt
Let me guess, tzeenchian?

What? I was having some cheeky banter about his choice of chaos god and now I'm pretending to be retarded?

I can't make promises on the price, that part is out of my hands, but we're working on it. Keep an eye on ebay this next week.

>What makes less sense is Black Templars working with these guys, even momentarily.
you what now?

Ahhahahahahahahhahahahaha...

Deal with it faggot

Fucking idiot

I'll be picking this set up to use Yvraine and Visarch as Archons for my DE. Don't know about the Avatar though, I'm not really feeling it but I love the other models.

These guys plus a Harlequin appeared on Cadia to magic Cawl, Celestine, Greyfax and a whole fuckton of Black Templars off the planet before it exploded.

In the image that first showed the Visarch it looked like the Black Templars were marching toward a Warp gate with him.

So I predict that stupid headdress with the attached hair an one whole point of contact will snap off about 5 minutes after painting.

"hi we are GW. We make boxes to transport your models. Assuming your models are smoothe pointless marines. If not, go fuck yourselves"

I have a theory that the two other characters that accompany the avatar are Lady Malys and Yriel.

It is. I'm wondering if the Solitaires had a large part to play in it. I mean, the Harlequins have been prepping for this for millennia, and Cegorach probably had a reason for having Slaanesh impersonators in the first place.

Did you not read the thread?
Fuck off.

>People can't take on other names.

Im not the same user as the original one.

So when does the emperor get to put it into isha's pooper?

Hey, Mr. angry neckbeard, "the visarch" isn't a name, it's a title.

This could explain why Biel-tan is fracturing... if Yriel goes along with this new plan with Ynnead instead of standing by his craft world it could cause plenty of tension.

>fuck off
Don't be a dickhead, there's enough of them about as it is.

If this doesn't hold up, I expect:
>Orks
Ghazzy, some generic Big Mek and some generic Weirdboy. Would be a total let down imho.
>TAU
Probably another experimental suit and generic stuff.
>Chaos
I expect Abaddon to be released alone. Maybe a triumvirate of Tzeentch, Nurgle and Khorne (and 'remove' Slaanesh, like in AoS)?
>Tyranids
I love the, but who cares? They won't get one probably
>Necrons
a C'Tan for sure and 2 other guys.

Nurgle's been in there dude, you don't want it - no matter how good it is at healing itself

>implying the emperor won't purify it with his holy batter.

I think he's saying that Britain has a conservative climate right now.

Just double pack it

Imagine they'd just wavehand your favourite army away

Ghaz, old zogwart, and updated mad dok grotsnik. Save this post, i guarantee thats who it will be.

Best reply.

>Chaos Space Marines
Ahriman, Abaddon and Typhus

>Chaos Daemons
Khorne, Nurgle and Malal

>Slaanesh is coming back in AoS

Before or after plastic sisters kits?