Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Some new Slaaneshi thing edition

Aeldari shitposting: >THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER, PLEASE ASK FOR IT WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Beware the Aharlequinsi)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AvuYAOJi8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ew

think it'll be reasonably easy to field the triumvitriate units in a commorrite army?

cute nids best nids

Xth for painting that thing will be a nightmare

So what's happening?

I wish orks could at least hold up in casual games

Eldar are probably going to get an armylist in the book that is Craftworlders + Deldar + Harlequins

Eldar god of Death and Swiss Cheese coming to fuck Biel Tan and Slaanesh up.

>Nth for GW designers pay no mind to how gamers will paint, transport and use the new models in game at all

Nice Herald of Slaanesh model.

I mean, they can claim whatever they like, but that's a Herald of Slaanesh.

Eldar will still die right?

Codex Slaanesh Daemonkin and Codex Aeldari Agents when?

What we really need right now is more buffs for Eldar. That will improve the game.

I kinda hope the formation will allow for pure armies.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AvuYAOJi8M

It all depends on how complex the actual build is. If the kit lends itself well to sub assemblies it could be extemely easy to paint.

I want the Goth and the Clown.

Yeah the game would be alot more balanced if everyone just played Eldar.

It's a 1-piece resin kit.

There's no proof that the new Eldar things will be Wraithbone levels of cheesy. They may only be Riptide levels of cheesy.

I beat both eldar, daemons, gsc and space wolves with my Orks, and the ultrapodder is too scared to accept games.

Is this the first time GW speaks of Slaanesh as a goddess?

Hey look, another bingo square!

Why are DAeldari grils best grils?

Dont know if that is allowed, but will this Legio Astartes list get stomped against 40k lists?

=== HQ ===

Delegatus : Masterwork Legatine Axe, Artificier Armor, Refractor Field, Melta Bomb +++ 130

Master of Signal : Artificier Armor, Refractor Field +++ 115

=== ELITES ===

Invictarus Suzerain Squad (5) +++ 200

Legion Terminator Squad (5) : 5 Combi-Meltas, 1 Chainfist +++ 220

=== TROOPS ===

Tactical Squad (10) : Artificier Armor, Meltabomb, Power Weapon +++ 150
Drop Pod +++ 35

Tactical Squad (10) : Artificier Armor, Meltabomb, Power Weapon +++ 150
Drop Pod +++ 35

Tactical Support Squad (5) : Artificier Armor, 5 Meltaguns, Meltabomb +++ 190
Drop Pod +++ 35

Tactical Support Squad (5) : Artificier Armor, 5 Meltaguns, Meltabomb +++ 190
Drop Pod +++ 35

=== FAST ATTACK ===

Dreadclaw Drop Pod +++ 115

Fire Raptor : Armoured Ceramite, Autocannons, Hellstrike Missiles +++ 250

>All our terrain is designed to be mostly use by 25mm bases.
>Make everything 32mm

They killed Cadia. Now they are killing Ball-Tan. What more worlds and persons will die for your unquenchable thirst for progress, /tg?

No. Slaanesh is referred to as a She whenever they're dealing with Aeldari.

In droves, but they'll probably reincarnate now

We'll get Codex Aeldari Ascendants or some shit.

We'll never ever get Slaaneshi stuff. Ynnead has thugged up The Dark Prince in a back alley and taken his/her/its look.

what are you talking about? that's going to be pathetically easy to paint.

>She

>Aeldari

I will never stop thinking this name is stupid as fuck

the barbed penis

"Fracture" could refer to internal conflict on the craftworld rather than its destruction. I can see the birth of a new god causing that.

That's Gyrinxes, user.

Eldar always call her She.

IIRC they still acknowledge that she is genderless and sometimes appears as a male, but they refer to her with female pronouns anyway.

I do not know how many did Fantasy had before AoS?

The system is fine for casual level game like The old Mage knight. Not when your shit is un assemble, un painted and boarders MTG card price

That means I can kill them again!

new to 40k, how do i chaos space marines? I like khorne, and will paint red/gold.

oh no
people that drone on about "hurr age of emperor" always get an eyeroll from me, but this
this looks too much like the End Times books

Also those models are weird and make me uncomfortable.

>-who-thirsts

Also, post yfw the whole Ynnead thing backfires horribly, and the Eldar get doubleteamed by Slaanesh and Ynnead.

T'au, Macragge, Baal, Titan, Mars, Commorragh, Farsight's entire enclave, Mars and Terra

You know it to be true.

The "Aeldari" is designed to trigger people whi think it's stupid.
The "Time remaining in setting" is designed to trigger people who fear Age of Emperor
The idea that the Emperor is a chaos god still triggers a few loyalists.
And the tits trigger dicks.

>Mars twice

>Baal
But the sanguinor said there was still hope

The tits could stand to be a few cup sizes larger.

>Mars
I can see a Necron event involving the Void Dragon shard on Mars waking up.

Not quite sure how the others would work, aside from the Daemonic invasion in Commorragh.

I don't really care about the others, but leave Mars alone till we at least get some proper lore about it. We've only just GOT a faction, I don't want it wrecked...

Because it'll be destroyed in the AdMech arc, then its remnants will be doublefucked during the Necron arc

So what are your bets for each faction's inevitable 3-part 'not triumvirate like these things all aren't decurions'
We've already heard chaos whine they didnt get big enough dudes, orks want a WAAAGH-atar.

Am i the only guy here who thinks some allies coming back is a trend? Are we going to see A Kroot Mercenary in the Tau Triumvirate?

Which Dynasty are the necron going to let hog the spotlight?

Is the Guard going to be rewarded at the end of the campaign, only after countless kicks to the teeth? Or are they just going to be the opening cutscene to Tyranid Triumvirate: the Flyrants but BIGGER and with no legs, theyre spiders now, or whatever fuck you

I didn't draw them.
But what, like a 20oz cup, 44oz cup?

Well, usually I start with "larger than the subject's head" and then go a few sizes up.

Orks were actually first to something for once

ORK TRIUMVIRATE CONFIRMED

SUPA' KOMMANDA' UZGOB as the avatar of Gork.

DA' RED GOBBO as the avatar of Mork.

And GHAZGHKULL confirmed as the avatar of Gork AND Mork.

Hey mate, your post is likely to be ignored right nownsince some massive stuff is happening.

For Khornate Marines, you're going to want to grab the CSM Codex and the Traitor Legions book and run them as World Eaters. The alternative is to run them as Khorne Daemonkin, but World Eaters is mostly better, iirc. Once you have both the books, as well as the 7th edition rulebook, read up on all the rules, ask questions, and write up an army list, alright?

How would you equip a Chaos Lord deepstriking in with some termies in a Black Legion warband. The bigger Lord will be in the Raptor Talon so should I just keep the terminator Lord cheap with a burning brand?

You don't ACTUALLY believe Gork and Mork exist, do you?
You must be dumber than an Ork.

The referees are still trying to determine whether Gork and Mork are one or two gods, and whether or not they actually exist.

So when are we expecting this shit to be out? How long between the video and release of GS1 was it?

Kek.

>orks want a WAAAGH-atar.
>It's a warboss, but bigger
>it's a Gorkanaut w/ Nobz, but worse

>Which Dynasty are the necron going to let hog the spotlight?
Sautekh probably. They're the posterboys of the Necrons, and unless something something plot, Imotekh is probably the one who can make the biggest impact on the setting, apart from the Silent King or a fully fledged C'tan.

Interesting. Wouldn't make much sense for a chaos god to have a specific sex anyway, I guess.

Preorder on February 4th

cap this

FW better not kill off Elysia

At least tau have successfully killed an chaos god.

What is this meme?

>Eldar finally reunite
>Create a new god to save the universe
>Orks immediately notice, form a huge waaaaaagh, and kill the Galaxy's last hope just because it looked like a fun fight

I want that cat...

Those aren't Drop Sentinels.

So is there a chance for us getting a Slaanesh update now?

>cap this
Done

The Tau went up against a Slaaneshi cult once. All the cultists were yelling 'Re Slaanesh!' and stuff like that, so they assumed that was the name,of their leader.

At the end, they fought against a single Daemonette/Herald, took some losses, and figured that was Slaanesh.

Because Tau are a naive, young fledgling race who think by killing a Keeper of Secrets they've successfully killed Slaanesh (Was it a KoS? Dunno) or by killing a SM Chaptermaster, they've killed the king of Space Marines.

Armageddon, probably. Maybe a Marine home-world/ship or two... then maybe Mars. After Mars something funky will happen, allowing them to keep releasing stuff despite the enemies of mankind being within farting distance of Earth.

Any of you guys have this pinvice? Army Painter Model Drill.

Comes with 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.5, and 1.8 mm drill bits.

Anyone else have one that could tell me if it holds larger?

Are those large enough to do magnifying models?

1/8" X 1/16" .
1/4" X 1/16"
1/16" X 1/32"

are the magnet sizes I was gonna get for my space marines.

Not even a KoS, just a Chaos Lord.

>Armageddon
i don't think the Orks would let them

Rate my non-cancer meta eldar list please lads

Real talk here. Is chaos going to take any meaningful losses? Any special characters permanently slain? Major losses of any kind? Anything?

Imagine if this is how they kill off abaddon so people will stop making jokes about their bad guy

8/10 would still curbstomp Orks

Emperor's Children getting wiped out because they are the least PG-13 traitor legion is very likely

>ITT faggots that still paint with brush.

I mean Eavy metal have been airbrushing for 15 years already,....

rip boob models

This is the start of the story, where they set up how nasty everything is and how dire it is. They have to put things to their lowest ebb before the heroes can miraculously start to swing the tide, because that evokes even stronger emotions, which is the primary reason for a story to happen. Give it a book or two more.

Tau went up against a Slaaneshi cult led by a single CSM, and when they killed him, they thought he was Slaanesh. They also learned not to let kroot eat cultist meat afterward.

Seems pretty solid, at least if you're okay with lance-toting Vypers. I have better luck that average with single-shot weapons but remember that they jink to live. Not that this stops me. My Fire Prism never misses a shot even though it constantly Jinks

>It's a 1-piece resin kit.
Fake

So are we getting any BL gathering storm books?

Not that I want more BL drivel, but it would seem to me that if this truly was the 40k end times, GW wouls have BL pumping out books for it like they did with WHFB end times.

Or is this just GW moving the plot forward without ending the setting?

>Gork and Mork don't exist
That's like saying the chaos gods don't exist just because you don't believe in them.

Besides, Gork and Mork are just too busy trying to figure out how to tellyport out of the warp

It would be the Orks destroying it.... possibly by accident.

You fogot AM, you will forgot this

>he thinks an airbrush is supposed to replace your set of brushes and not supplement them as a tool to aid painting
AR detected

im kay with this

Eldarfag please stop with the wishful thinking

Thank

Doesn't look like they're ending the setting, though they are probably going to streamline it with the next codex updates