Favorite Primarch Battle That Never Happened

What would have been the greatest showdown between Primarchs that just never got to square off, might not be the greatest, but Id love to see Sanguinius and Konrad Curze go at it.

They actually did fight in Unremembered Empire.

Curze snuck into the "Emperors" palace in Magna Maccrage Civitas and pretended to be the head of Sanguinius' body guard and sent a message for Sanguinius to come to the throne room. Sanguinius came unarmoured and it was Curze sitting in the throne and they fought. They both had future vision to help each other out and they fought to a standstill IIRC. Then Curze asked Sanguinius to kill him but Sanguinius tried to tell Curze there was still time to come back to the Emperors side but he made the mistake of saying something that made it appear that he pitied Curze and it triggered batman so he blew up the throne room and left.

Kahn and Corax could have been pretty cool.

I would have loved to see Angron vs Vulkan and see how many times he could have killed him before Vulkan knocked him out.

>Id love to see Sanguinius and Konrad Curze go at it.
Sounds like a pretty short fight, desu.
Curze is pretty low on the totem pole in terms of power, while Saguinius is usually among the top three.

I wanna see the Khan fight Russ.
I want to see if the Khan is fast and skillful enough to beat the Wolfs tard strength.

The Khan vs Fulgrim.

Khan would have disarmed him in seconds, then run him through before he even knew what happened.

I don't thhink Russ was ever portrayed as particularly strong for a primarch.
Mostly inventive is a fight and incredibly resistant to psycic powers.

Since when did their preminitions turn into spider-sense?

I want to see vulkan bitch slapping everyone

I still think the Khan versus Russ would be a good fight. Mongol vs Viking, who is the better Barbarian who is secretly cultured.

I would want to see Lorgar, Curze, Magnus and especially Angron - in other words, all of the Primarchs who were screwed over the most - at Horus's side when the latter fought the Emperor. As OP as Emps has been built up to be, I've always thought it kind of ridiculous that Horus could take him on one on one, even when boosted by chaos. So they all lay into him and he manages to fight them off/kill them one by one but by the time he does so he weakened enough for Horus to get in the killing blow before Emps mind-bullets him.

Did Curze and Corax ever interact with eachother?

I think Curze saved Lorgar from Corax on Istvaan

in that fight wasn't emps purposely not hurting Horas, and it was only when he was mortally wounded he realized there was no saving him so he totally obliterated him from reality?

Yeah Lorgar was fucked if not for Cruze
To think of it Lorgar later was got wrecked by Robot Gorrilaman until Angron joined in. Lorgar need saving a couple of times.

Cool.
I kinda wish that they, or at least their legions, had more interactions, I feel like that would be interesting.

The HH books mention one battle where they fought side by side.
The outcome was [REDACTED], of course.

Magnus vs Mortarion

I hate that the Chaos forces are so united when they should be apposed to each other almost more then theyre against the Imperium. The idea that Mort and Magnus would fight together is laughable.

Yeah, the HH books should have had awhole lot more stuff set during the crusade instead of adding stupid stuff to the actual heresy.

That's what I mean, Emps is too dammed OP - the Heresy should never even been able to get off the ground in the first place, but then again that's just part of the brokenness of the whole thing anyway, so never mind.

Omegon vs Russ

Seems like an equal match and Omegon seems more like a brawler than Alpharius.

Russ would take this without much difficulty

>Mongol vs Viking, who is the better Barbarian who is secretly cultured.
This is shockingly accurate in real life.

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums and pay attention to Ethics holy shit kek

Alpharius vs Dorn

You'd never see a deathmatch between based Corax and that little faggot Kurze, even if it did happen.

I want to see papa Sang vs Horus that doesn't involve Horus eating chaos rare candies while Sang fights an unending tide of daemons for three days straight before the match.

I donno if old mutant man could pull off the sheer unlikable tragedy of angron

I posted the BEST LIST earlier but here's an updated version.

Mike Myers as Lion El'Jonson

Sting as Fulgrim

Kevin James as Perturabo

Ken Jeong as Jaghatai Khan

Leman Russ as Leman Russ

Nick Swardson as Rogal Dorn

Rob Schneider as Konrad Curze

David Spade as Sanguinius

Norm MacDonald as Ferrus Manus

Mel Gibson as Angron

Stephen Colbert as Roboute Guilliman

Michael Richards as Mortarion

Conan O'Brien as Magnus the Red

John Goodman as Horus

Dana Carvey as Lorgar

Chris Rock as Vulkan

Jimmy Fallon as Corvus Corax

Adam Sandler as Alpharius

Last but not least

Tommy Wiseau as God-Emperor of Mankind

So guys what do you think.

>adam sandler as alpharius

yea sure and george carlin as malcador

In one version of the story yes. In others, Horus was just stronger.

Will be interesting to see which version BL goes with. After Drachnyen, who knows

You guys are really scared of casting an actual black guy to play Vulkan, huh?

>Tommy Wiseau as God-Emperor of Mankind
O HAI HORUS

find for us a man who is literally black, not "dark skin complexion", but black like the nigga is vantablack
We'll cast him as Vulkan no problem.

They fought in Pharos not Unremembered Empire

The Emperor was too occupied during the HH because of Magnus' colossal fuck up, otherwise he would have been on Istvaan with the Custodes to kick Horus' shit in

Angron vs The Lion.
Enough said.

Angron wins easily. The Lion never won a fight that mattered, Curze kicked his ass multiple times

I would've liked to see Horus put Papa Smurf in his place.

Horus was afraid of Robute