RCN is the PBC pick

Ripio Credit Network is Teeka's December PBC pick. Here's why:

>Teeka recently visited Latin America and attended the Latin American Bitcoin and Blockchain conference
>Ripio was a sponsor
>Ripio based in Argentina and targeting Latin America and Asia
>Hints about the pick were that the coin has 3 letters, all consonants, under 50 cents, and on Bittrex

RCN fits that perfectly.

>ETH co-founder now lead advisor to RCN
>Big investors such as Tim Draper
>Ripio is already a known company and plan to release beta this month

Comparing this market cap to something like SALT, still way undervalued. People starting to buy in because the beta is releasing soon. Volume has quadrupled today. And when this is announced as the PBC pick, expect it to skyrocket.

Post sauce for hints

I don't have the sauce but this is the rumor going around

Where?

In the RCN threads, KEK

>DELUDED

Teeka was there.

I really fucking hope so.

we'll correct to 1k, buy no sooner

But who are the gold sponsors?

There's a huge 831k buy wall at 1116 sats. I don't know about that.

are you new? that's literally dump indicator

>Platinum sponsor
QTUM (already huge market cap)
>Gold sponsor
SALT (already endorsed by Teeka in the last email)

No, there is two walls set up. These are catch walls or safety nets. The pump sets up in front of them, just watch a 15 minute chart and look at the order depth you will see what is happening. Classic pump set up.

Whales are just "drawing" the chart.

I expect to move up and down for few hours before it takes off.

muh tim draper
he backed Bancor
LOL

RCN fate is sealed.

Solid foundation for your rumor mill. I approve.

tim draper backed bitcoin

guess we're all fucked

Could be. I still hold 15% of my original stack. Will buy more if it corrects closer to 1k. Monday will definitely pump before the news, but if I miss it that's okay too. It's not the only coin about to moon.

>buying rcn when salt exists
>even if rcn is better, salt comes out this month
>that means a service with your token available sooner, not to mention speculative price increase on your investment sooner

i mean, even if rcn is better, salt is the thing to buy right now. buying this is silly.

since when does a product need to be released to moon? just look at OMG and countless other examples

dude what. a launch, at least if successful, means it almost definitely will moon. rcn might moon too, but a launch is bigger than a fucking beta, are you serious right now?

and im not here to say rcn cant moon. id just put my money on salt first.

RCN has an existing an patiently waiting userbase. It also has a more elegant solution to the lending problem, and much more room for upward growth.

Not so silly. I'm up 100% on this today, so it's not that silly really m8

PUMP IS ON
GO GO GO!!

These projects are not the same.

>100%
In satoshis, that is. Get on my level, SALTy boy