Drawthread: Buff Dirt Armor Lady Edition:

Previously, on Veeky Forums's Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

img.playground.ru/images/9/3/27576624.jpg
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless request bump to new thread.

enjoy

mogo-pogo-migration Requesting an orc fighter pilot with the facial aesthetic of ryan superimposed over the other one in any way possible standing in front of his fighter

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right.

Requesting a Sith warrior.

He was one rather good looking but after a fight with a Jedi master he lost his right arm and part of his right face was mutilated. Rather than have his face repaired or covered up he wears his scar proudly as a reminder of his hatred towards the Jedi. His skin tone is slightly tanned, his eyes are mixed, the left one is normal and green colored, but his right is black with red iris, and his hair is bleached white.

He was originally right handed but the new robotic arm isn't fast enough to keep up with his flurried movements so now he has to fight left handed.

On his belt is a few broken lightsabers that he has taken from Jedi that he has personally managed to kill.

Nice, man. I love it!

im looking for a drawing of a squat prince (the warhammer 40k equivalent of dorfs) So things include some kind of very ornate circlet (forgot to add it to the collage but i dont think its that necessery) a relatively young face (he's only 150 and they live to 500) although scarrings and all that is free range considering he fled the tyranid attack instead of staying there to fight.

For the clothes i coulnt find much but any kind of warhammer 40k-type armour would be fine as long as it looks dwarven (mastercraft, runes, etc) Something like in the pic.

For the weapons pictured he has a power-hammer-shotgun, a squat-made Boltrevolver (something like the gun in the left down corner but with a revolving chamber and the size of the gun above it), and a "squat recycles" wich is a blunderbuss made to be filled with anything and then uses powerweapon technology to fire it.

I would like some kind of cheery look for him since he is also mainly a diplomatic kind of character.

Also would be great if everything was liberally contained runes and stuff. he's royalty after all.

Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.

Anchoring.

Request: This Lego astronaut. Either a "human in a more detailed suit" version, or a "tattoo flash pinup."
(Original request posted right as old thread ended).

The image seems a bit out of wack when you make it bigger so here is a (hopefully) fixed version. Thanks!

Requesting this guy as a highborn with a chainsword and a servo skull.

Just giving him a cape and sword would be enough.

Anchor post

Requesting a handsome Slaaneshi heretek in slutty robes with a servo arm and power axe. Reference photobash related.

Can be a girl if it helps the draw happen sooner.

Anchoring again.

I've seen that one, was hoping for a fresh take.

Anchoring. Drawfriend if you're here can i get an update if you don't mind?

Too bad.

Thought this was a draw thread, not a Google-things thread.

He's doing it to spite you, you know, and any attention simply encourages him.

No joke, though, it's kind of shitty of you to ask for drawfaggotry of something that's already been drawfagged. is exactly what you requested and if you already knew it existed, then you're just kind of a douche.

Yeah I know. I'm part of the problem.

So everyone needs to stop drawing jedi, space marines, and dragon shit immediately, right?

This.

yea. leave some drawfriends to people that dont have their characters drawn.

>So everyone needs to stop drawing jedi, space marines, and dragon shit immediately, right?
Bear with me a second, we're going to work through this logically:

>please draw this thing specifically
>user posts this thing specifically

Now, maybe I'm just old-fashioned but this looks a lot like you got exactly what you wanted and now you're being petulant because you asked for something older than the internet.

img.playground.ru/images/9/3/27576624.jpg

And here we come to the star of the exhibit, The World's Biggest Newfag

I was wondering if anymore drawfags could help me out once again.

So last thread my bardmau5 request was fulfilled, and both looked great. However, after one too many gin and gingers, I came up with another idiotic component of her story.

This is referred to as a chimera for a reason: I'd like to take the underlying design of the famous cube that joel uses during his performances, and proceed to turn it into some sort of magi tech/steampunk hybrid. I've included a few concept ideas in the pic, but really I figure it'd be more up to any user's fancy.

I would like it to be mobile, hence the cart. That's about the only thing I'll nail down for specifics. Otherwise, I dunno, have fun?

I'm gonna get back to that gin bottle.

Requesting someone to touch this up a little bit, the head's a little weird and there's no detail from the waist down, really

only thing that really matters is the left arm, take whatever artistic liberties you want with the rest of it

thanks friends

requesting my WoD character sitting at an desk in an office covered in some papers looking at an file labeled "For Director Only" coat is hanging on his chair.

I'd like to request a weapon if anyone's up for it.

I actually saw this in a dream and it stuck with me and I'd really like to see what Veeky Forums's drawfriends can do with it.

It's a sword carved from a single piece of darkish stone, with large, glowing symbols carved along its entirety. It should look primitive and rough, maybe a little longer than a Roman gladius and in that general shape, too. The attached pic is just for the general look of the handle and the blade part itself. What the symbols/runes/glyphs look like is up to you, as I can't remember what they looked like, only that they were wrapped about whole weapon, large, and in no discernible pattern.

Anyone down to draw a badass kung-fu African woman with magical fists of justice?

She's sortof South African Massai + Persian + Tibetan with Holi Festival color pigments patterning her skin. Listed are guidelines that describe what I like in each row, but don't let my tastes put your art in a box. I just want to see a sexy powerful brown chick doing heroic shit.

Thanks for checking her out.

Oh hey, it's you again. Didn't like the Sith girl art you got before?

IGNORE NAMEFAGGING.

What more do you want? It seems finished

Some people, man. They get their drawings done and then they just want more, more, more.

I can guarantee you, not the same user. Perhaps someone else could use the salt seasoning.

Long overdue

As a drawanon, I can see the appeal in this request, and I did consider fulfilling it. Fuck all the other haters, drawthreads are supposed to be fun, and this is a fun request. To block an attempt at a new image for the roleplaying community is a selfish endeavor. If you have a week, I can attempt this.

requesting a young elf slave girl with short white hair dressed in dirty rags, being bound by her neck and wrists by either rope or chain.

Doing this, and also this, expect something complete on Sunday, but I will update.

well here i go
I'm in a ravenloft 3.5 game and wanted to play a nonstandard race and class
i didnt want to play a human and the strongheart halfing looked really cool
I was planning on making a cleric of Deneir the knowledge god but alot more fun but decided to keep the overall theme
so far ive gone from lv 3 to 6 and really like this character

>I was planning on making a cleric of Deneir the knowledge god but the archivist looked alot more fun and i didnt have to change the theme
sorry im drunk

More to come.

Requesting the tiefling oracle on the left here in her helmet with her hood up, accompanied by some shadow friends.

Requesting a qunari Grey Warden for a Dragon Age campaign.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got no preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks to anyone who picks this up.

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you make of this, if you do pick it up.

How's this user?

Just wanna thank the artist who delivered this last thread.
Thanks, man! I dig your style!

Did shitty drawthread die? That's a shame, I liked it. Can't post any of my art here...

hey, i'd still be happy to see it.

lemme see something as a proof of concept though

Do i need to post more or less details to really be noticed by drawnons?

Coincidentally, I want to quick sketch something in the next hour or so, but rather not burden a request with my quickwork.

Anyone interested something quick, better than bad, yet possibly mediocre?

I would likea picture of breasts.

Can only speak for myself, but I am more likely to do a request that is single character without background elements. as far as deets i like enough data/reference to have a clear idea but no need to go excessive with the text as it seems overwhelming and counter productive for the artist's own sense of creativity.

Just do enough to clearly get ur idea across.

Holy shit, nice! I wasn't expecting such a quick delivery, thank you! Looks really cool, actually, I was interested to see an user's interpretation of my weird dream sword, what it would be like.

I was wondering, could I see it without the wraps on the handle? Just pure stone. I always hate asking for variations/changes, but I'm just curious.

Oooh could I get a dwarven barbarian with a greataxe at least twice as big as him?

I will give it my best shot.

Like so?

I'd like to see someone from the thread do their interpretation of an Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine, with their armor being a mix of the Imperial and Chaos design styles with some of the Alpha Legion's own visual cues in there as well.

Basically, a Legionnaire in "modern" 40k Power Armor that looks like it was an updated, non-standard version of older designs, with some of the Chaos decorations (armor edging, arrows) but without mutations or TOO many spikes- at the same time not looking exactly the same as a Loyalist space marine.

Visual style might be a bit like the pic but with a bit more Chaos Marine armor style, especially for the helmet.Some scales and chains might be neat too. If someone wants to use the forge world alpha Legion designs for inspiration, that'd be cool too:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone considers it!

Big request for big boys!
Requesting these characters from the top with the accessories/outfits pictured beneath them, in the truck pictured with the dragonborn being the driver, in poses similar to the image on the left(mostly just looking freaked out), riding away from a red dragon.
Color not necessary. Just hope someone likes the direction my current campaign is going in enough to give this a draw. Big thanks!

Goddamn perfect, user. I'm actually really happy with these, thank you!

Thank god I didn't start this, this is fucking killer my friend compared to my vision

Never really made a request in one of these threads, but here it goes.

I'd like to see pic related with some plate armor, ideally just a breastplate and leggings so she still has the sleeves and hair free. If you plan on coloring it, I'd prefer darker reds.

Fuck that, every piece of art is valued and adds to the community. And I'm sure yours isn't bad, post some work!

Sure thing user.

Anybody want OCs done as old school tattoo pin ups? Bonuses for good tag lines to accompany them.

Count me curious, cant think of a tag line to accompany her but feel free to use my Mandalorian bounty hunter.

"Eat your heart out"

Isn't that just the default bounty hunter from the ToR cutscenes?

bumping anchor for noronoro, hope you still doing it.

think you can do something with her?
as for tagline,
"i swear it's legal"

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

I believe you're thinking of Shae Vizla.

Would someone draw my Battle Nun? Basically a robot nun using soul magic to create a holy weapon. Looks like she's made of porcelain, but it's actually enchanted metal. Hopefully this is enough info.

I completely forgot to check these threads but I'd love to see whatever you got

I recently started drawing again and did a quick sketch of my new monk character. Krita is a pain in the ass to use.

I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking in a snowy day.

workin on it famalamadingdong

>cant think of a tag line

"Capture by Design,
Kill by Necessity."

That's fantastic! I enjoy how you've got the bone portrayed. The whole thing looks nice and menacing, but not that edgy, I love it!
Any chance I can get the axe blade a little bit more defined?

"The stars are right"
"For love."

i would like to request a younger woman, about 22. she has short black hair, and a slightly curvy build. her skin is white but a little tanned, her eyes are blue and

she wears short shorts, thigh high socks, a simple off the should top or tank-top and has a simple black choker.

Oooh, that's looking awesome! And I was just about to migrate my request, too. When you say "more to come" do you mean that's a WIP or do you mean you'll be doing more requests as well?

I suppose this is a vague request but I wonder if could draw the tiefling but (for a lack of a better descriptor) better, and also full body wearing that sort of stereotypical medieval peasant wear, with dirt on face. Please disregard the "big ol' anime tiddies"

Also please sign your name in the style given. I think it's funny.

Requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

lol you actually changed the wording to remove "still"

wip
not sure if that's what you meant by a more crystalline sword or not

here ya go

Requesting the guy here in the top left as a bull-type centaur, wearing a modern semi-military outfit like your average Metal Slug protag below, wielding either an M14 or a FAL, as seen on the right.

Thanks in advance for your time!

>semi-military
I think you're looking for the word "Paramilitary"

Skelerequest incoming

Requesting the first kiss of one of my players characters. A young, yet grizzled man with facial burn scars is being kissed by a blind woman with long brown hair in a corridor. They are both inexperienced, and the man is especially awkward and nervous. The whole thing should seem quite sweet.

The woman is pic related, a noble by birth, and the man is an ice mage/swordsman who was appointed to the status of lord of the local county by the king.

Also, around the corner, a small group of soldiers is on patrol. (If they were to turn the corner they would see the lovers)

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Requesting the archon merchant to the right in more of a full body picture of her own. Should look appropriately mercantile.

Requesting a Sci-fi Wilderness Scout and Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, early 40s, Caucasian, weathered tan skin, heavy salt and pepper hair/stubble, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!

Just as I was giving up hope.

You're making my day man.