What coins are you holding right now and why?

What coins are you holding right now and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/what-the-republican-tax-plan-means-for-you-1513380487
youtube.com/watch?v=a6pX0v7ZL-8
forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#2fa26c1d13e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% OMG

Because I like money.

i'm holding whatever started going up an hour ago with volume

100% Bitbay
Undervalued, shitton of updates coming, better than the competition, decentralised marketplaces are still something that will take off

tl;dr hold now and become rich

BTC
Because once it breaks 20K it's going to shoot to the fucking moon. I'm expecting 21-25K pretty shortly after.
If not too many people try to cash out up to 25K, it could easily make it to 30K. That's where I actually have my sell order at.

Once it hits its top, I'm gonna sell and go LTC or ETH. I want to see one that's drained. I'd sell LTC at 0.018 ratio. I know it could hit 0.02, but it might not and I would wanna get the upper cusp.

From there, I gotta transfer off GDAX to Bittrex to actually trade the real alt coins

BTC XMR XLM ADA TRX CHIPS

EDG because it is about to moon

Boosting that wagecuck money

Yea, BAY will be 1$ by Q1.

verge

>tfw christmas surprise is a market crash
Su..Surprise....

That's a little optimistic but I'm sure the point of $1 will happen (and beyond)

ODN because release soon
LINK because memes
ETH because I want to have at least one decent investment
Tiny amounts of ZRX and Waltcoin that are too small to actually move off their exchanges.

XLM because it’s better than Ripple and is way undervalued and has partnership news this month they’ve suggested is on par with IBM.

VeChain because they aren’t bullshitting with the Chinese anthem tweet and when that news drops we’re looking at one billion+ market cap.

OMG because no shit.

R8 me

Don't scare me like that

Check out my comment over here, for some advice
feel also welcome to be kind since I'm almost birthday senpaii ~ remember me when they created a stable crypto that survived the bubble

100% ALTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH

If shitcoins like verge and tron can more 10-20x in a few days BAY can easily 10x or more

fucking keked

15% salt 10% rcn
rest into safex

That's true, though those are arguable more undervalued

The 10x will happen though, brace yourself for the dynamic peg

dunno why you'd be wojacking

im pretty much 100% alts as well and up like 500% this month, bought a shitload of XVG at around 70 sats as well feeling comfy as fuck, i love alts

Just for funsies. I'm up too, but not in terms of BTC. Still love Alts though.

XRB mainly, still think it's just refueling in moon orbit to blast a few parsecs away

Time for us to get richer

wsj.com/articles/what-the-republican-tax-plan-means-for-you-1513380487

Actually up in terms of btc because I'm not a retard wojack trader (although I did lose a few hundred today due to low feeing bitcoin and missing a dip wojacksuicide.gif)

I mean it would be funny if it wasn't sad.

Vote for Trump, he will not fuck us over, working men. Next stop fuckatry

youtube.com/watch?v=a6pX0v7ZL-8

ADA
BCH
CND
CVC
DCR
DNT
IOTA
LTC
NEM
OMG
REQ
XRP
XLM
XMR
UBIQ
ZEN

Currently $29,000 from an initial investment of ~$2,500 in June.

Each one was bought in about equal USD quantities but they've since risen and fallen. Each bag is worth about $1,000-1,500 each. I used to have majority IOTA value having bought 2,600 at $0.15 but I've since sold at 4.40 and brought that down to 1,500 and diversified into ADA, XRP, and XLM right before they climbed.

Monero, Litecoin, and BItcoin Cash are also a large chunk but not large enough to split and diversify my portfolio more yet.

Meanwhile my $7000 in stocks have gone up to only $10,000, in 2 years, aka literally fucking nothing. FML

XPR because reddit and Veeky Forums are against it.

Image of my portfolio distribution

100% omg. greedy me

Not terrible for only 1k. Id put a little of the btc money in a higher risk/higher reward coin for 2018 imo. or use a little of it to buy a full coin of neo and ark lol

All in on iota for long HODL. Already pulled out 10k from my gains this year in Fiat to cover bills.

ripple and intensecoin

Super cool. Which app?

Monero... more like Moonero.

100% DRGN because it will go 10-100x in the next year. Fucks who are too lazy to buy on EtherDelta are just pissing away free money.

CryptoCoinCount, it's a website. It locally stores your session but you can export it and sync it to other devices.

It's a pretty unknown but very simple just for getting an overall jist of your portfolio and keeping track of it's value. No need to specify what exchange you bought it from or how much you bought it for like blockfolio does, just how much you have of each coin.

Also holding XRB.

Cobinhood - Cob
No fee exchange opens on the 18th.
Free CMT tokens to cob holders on Jan 5th.
More underwritten ico tokens airdropped to holders in the future and eventually cob being used as a discount on ico's.

> Easy money

nigga are you me? like literally

BTC
LTC
ETH
XRP

Unironically thinking about doge.

Yeah, I'm out the Dragon Gravy Chain too riding it up to top 20 coin.

how long have u been doing this and how has it paid off?

LINK. REQ> next mill coins.

bitcoin

outperforms everything.

there will be a new update/fork for transaction time/price.

bitcoin forever

>bitcoin
>outperforms everything.
>there will be a new update/fork for transaction time/price.
>bitcoin forever

>t. bitcore shill

Fuck yes this is a comfy hold. I'm so glad I learned to use etherdelta to get in before all the noobs. Guaranteed 10x for just hitting a major exchange.

BTC
>duh
LTC
>duh
NEO
>Chinaman make good coin
XLM
>Ripple but good, guaranteed moon mission
Vertcoin
>I don't know why lol
Stratis
>Heard some people on here say it was a good coin lol
Monero
>muh privacy

70% in on Ark. Been holding since $0.40. It’s growing and normies are gonna take me to the moon.
forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#2fa26c1d13e6

xlm isnt ripple, ripple is an asset, xlm is actually a currency. They are trying to make it move like email so lots of people can use it and fast. Trying to bring it to the poor 3rd world countries as well.

Hodling Tron
Also sauce?

funny, I used to have 1000 ark at some point, bought in as 0.40 also
that was ages ago though

Body is great, but the face needs lots of work. Maybe if she had some of her own eyes/skin.

skycoin. they're mining is providing internet rather than just solving puzzles. it's a service that people will want and it's an innovative idea.

pic is the first sky miner. they also updated their wallet yesterday. it's a comfy coin

damn it that pic was me resizing a huge pic from their site

gonna pick up a fat bag of Chaintrade tomorrow. I mean come on. Commodities? Easy fuckin money

this thing looks pretty. What is it, like an overengineered pi rack?