2nd and last page

Might (Flawed)
Endurance
Proliferation
Virility (Flawed; Flared)
Perpetuity

[Redacted]

How do they FTL senpai bam?

I never got people who spam CYOAs. You just make it less likely any individual one will get builds and dissuade OC.

you gonna post the scenario module?

Is this a second pdf?

Perpetuity (Flawed)
Celerity
Might (Flawed)
Perception
Vitality

Alora

Did we ever get that one long CYOA that was suppose to be done in 24 hours or so a bit ago?

The first build was a 'Break [REDACTED]'.

The latest one was 'build up enough money to keep myself safe when in my cacoon in a SW-penthouse on a core world.)

Nightmare: An Infested Memory

I'd be willing to put money on that this nightmare fits me more than anyone else who has done this CYOA before now because I've beat this shit IRL when I was a child. Crazy runs in my family in different ways one of amongst many is schizophrenia. Now I'm not necessarily schizophrenic but I am crazy enough to see and hear things. I see almost not at all anymore. Hearing things depending on too many things to list. They're still a problem.

When I was a child I would sometimes see bugs on everything. Literally everything. To make it worse I'd feel them too. Most of any of that on it's own would be somewhat fine except I was at the time mortified of bugs and a violent little shit. I would have sleep terrors and even when awake smack the shit out of things to try and get them off me. I'd be covered in bruises constantly.

The last time I can recall seeing bugs on things I had been having a rough night so I was sleeping in my mothers bed. At the bottom of the bed to the right was a half open door which suddenly burst opened and a Lost in Space (1998) style huge ass spider barreled in onto the bed. I vividly remember bugs starting to crawl out of the seams of the walls, floor, and every crease the spider made on the bed as it came at me. At this point I'm losing my shit kicking and screaming as I feel this thing brush up against my leg as it makes its way up to my face. I don't know what exactly happened next because everything went dark. Maybe I passed out because I was particularly losing it or maybe my mother knocked my shit in.

A bout of medication and growing up into a rather jaded objective person got rid of it for me. Not sure how to fix it here but at least I have experience with the bugs. The waifu is spectacular but in these pseudo real situations in which I have to use my real life as a base shit often falls apart really quickly. I'm fairly nomadic. I don't have a place to even put her. Could make something.

Esme a best.

I'd call it rules errata I'd half forgotten it even existed.

I want Dom to update and add more damn it.

You may say that, but Laurette requires hugs and reassurance. She is also adorable.

Yes, SDA's multiposter Xmas special?

Yep.

===
(And now for some old pasta of mine from the archive.)

"Shivan Stronk"
Traits: Might, Endurance [flawed; Energetic], Celerity, Vitality [flawed; Ridged], Perpetuity
Waifu: Sabhya

Strong enough and with the endurance and Vitality to keep up with a Shivan and make it work. Plus he's immortal so.. ya. I expect many generations of children born from his loins and many kids in his future. Plus however many children he can breed with Sabhya herself before she gets too old and he looks for anothermate. Which considering his strength and abilities I doubt will be much of a problem by the time Sabhya is old or gone long enough for him to seek out another mate.

"Twinky"
Traits: Celerity, Virility [flawed; Barbed], Magnatism, Endurance
Waifu: Sabhya

This meanwhile is the 'twink' build, and the massive girth Sabhya grows will be amazing for his twinkdom. His endurance is so he can endure her longer sessions with his ass. Barbed is because I doubt he'll be asked often to please her and his submissiveness and weakness will encourage her hermphroditism to blossom quickly. Hopefully soon enough to allow her to please his huge prostate. (Virility comes with huge loads.) Lots of Pampers will be required however. . .

Boosters: Might[flawed], Endurance, Virility [flawed], Immortality, Celerity
Waifu: [Redacted]

Another Rape build. This is updated with Endurance. Sue's emotionally easy to break? Great, I can do it and rape to hearts content. Screw her pleasure, I got the STR and Endurance to keep control of her by fucking her to exaustion (hopefully...) Keep emotional control, keep her overpowered over shorter periods, eventualy she breaks and little STR is required save outbursts. I'm okay living in a barn if she is, grnated if it's too close to other neighbors it's a problem. (Noise is a issue.)
===

Really dropped the ball on that and haven't had a chance to work on it since. I ended up having to re-word a couple things due to me using the wrong terminology by accident.
Will be done "Soon". Currently finished 160 out of 240 boxes of text that make up the last section of the CYOA. Will hopefully upload it in a couple hours now that I'm certain I have time to work on it.

Oops, was meant for

Why the hell does sweeg never check the threads?

I asked him questions (mostly general rules for Fabromancers) like three times already, and he hasn't replied once.

Like, not even an "um I'll need to think about that".

>would feel horrible making a build for this
>but it hits me in all the right places

Help.

>Hug Laurette
>She gets unspeakably horny and quickly excuses herself from the room
Good plan, user.

I apparently did not think this through.

Nice job for a first time! I'd love to see some items or other such categories added to really flesh this thing out

Give in to your lust at least in your fantasies, user.

Rolled 8 (1d8)

Rolling.

This CYOA seems nice but it needs better artworks for some shitty ones like Zamira.

More than one waifu will ruin your laifu, don't waifu overdose kids.

>one choice on each row
column, right?

Make a build. The guilt will fade as your lust grows.

Other than some of the pictures on the second page looking stretched to fit a shape they weren't created in and it not needing to be two pages it's fine in the appearance department. One of the biggest gripes is that the aliens are so obscure that it's next to impossible to find pictures to build a character with any of them.

On a personal note the foibles of politics make me want hand myself as it is so I don't even want to fucking imagine galactic politics.

Transformation: Instant Girl
Physique: Thin/Athletic
Chest Size: Girl-sized
Butt Size: Developed
Hips/Thighs: ZR-Bait
Height: Diminutive
Direction: Duel-classing
Dominance Coefficient: Variable
Libido: Powerful
Reception: Enemy Territory
Time/Age: Prime Time
Persona Override: Watashi
Minor Abilities/Extras///
>Contact Corrupt
>Inhuman Style
>Balls of Steel
>Menstrual Cancel
>Feeling Fresh
>Birth Control
>Performa
>Hair Affair
>Flawless Skin

>make me want hand myself
>hand myself
Yes, hand myself. That's what I meant. Completely.

Haven't seen this one in a while

2/9

Anybody know where the built to last pic is from?

3/9

4/9

Way better than a lot of first times.

Administrator is the best bonuses.

Telleron seems the most dignified.

You've got Attis listed twice on the map.

The fronteirsman is in charge of helping us grow as we haven't in years. The general can reform our military, ideally protecting the new colonies. The scientist and xenologist are for interacting with the outside, and the spy for domestic interactions.

Terraforming is the best goal. A terraformed world is a one that will become part of our core planets in time, no mere colony. This first world will set a precedent of slow but excellent Loshein expansion that none else can match.

5/9

(Oops)
5/9

Y-yeah... it was on purpose.
P-pranked ya'
6/9
(Heh, get it? 6/9 I'm a fucking comical genius)

7/9

8/9

9/9
(Damn that Prankster has an ass that can't quit!)

gelbooru.com//images/73/54/73549f97009d2dc446802474bcf5bdc2.jpg
simg4.gelbooru.com//images/8a/00/8a002c007d3c0622665d8610305bd34d.jpg
gelbooru.com//images/84/4e/844ed7bfa59c34a7ba7800c25427533d.jpg?2984780

One of these three. If I weren't so fucking autistic.

POST THE BOX

Of dat ass?

THE MYSTERY BOX

There is no box.

YES THERE IS
POST IT

Thanks bruh

Not for this version, no.

You're thinking of the OTHER version.

Here's the other version:
imgur.com/gallery/hUZ43/new
(Link since I'm lazy)

Okay.

>Method: Of Two Kinds (Hypnosis/Psionics)

>Base Stats: Assault 8, Defense 5, Information 6, Research 6, Recruiting 6, Processing 6, Training 8

>Base: Stronghold (Defense 7) [6]
>Expansions: Defense Structures x3 (Defense 10) [3], Training Gym (Defense 11, Assault 9, Training 9) [2]
>Uniques: The Head of Security (Defense 14) [1], The Researcher (Psionic Research 8) [0]

>Obstacles: The Government {+5}

>Extra: Processing Hold (Processing 8, Training 10) [4], Research Facilities (Research 8, Psionic Research 10) [3], Harem (Recruitment 8) [2], The Falcon (Recruitment 10, Processing 10) [1], The Butterfly (Recruitment 13) [0]

>Trait: It Runs In The Family (The Manager - Defense 14, Assault 10, Processing 10, Research 10, Psionic Research 12, Training 12)

>Final Stats: Assault 10, Defense 14, Information 6, Research 10, Recruitment 13, Processing 10, Training 12

maybe because it sucks

Isn't that the guy who got into his fight with his girlfriend on Veeky Forums over her cosplaying a Disney princess that didn't fit her race?

This desu. If I wasn't... reading other material, I would read Esme's right now.

>monotheistic
There's an ego element connected to having a harem of eager girls, but since I'm a mortal hanging out with a goddess I guess that isn't going to apply anyway. So I'm taking the easy route.
>Sekhmet
Who has the biggest boobs? I need to take the one with the biggest boobs.
>Comfort Royale
I'd probably take archaic if it was just for me, but that doesn'seem like Sekhmet's style
>academics
>Cute little boy
because /ss/ is be/ss/t
>hobbies
Yeah, I'll mix cocktails with you

>Esme
That's a funny way of spelling Mhyrienne

Mhyrienne is shit compared to Esme. All the demons are shit compared to Esme.

Eh, I prefer Daeliph or Lynneth. Kyleth is also kinda neat.

wow. Somebody built for this CYOA.

Wow.

>Mhyrienne
That's a funny way of spelling shit

I was simultaneously bored and aroused. You would be surprised what that can do.

>column, right?
The author has confirmed multiple times that he specifically meant row, NOT column. An example: If you take no challenges, you could either be the little girl OR get sexy adult big sisters for some /ss/.

Also, any seemingly conflicting choices you pick are instead merged in a way you think could make sense (or would prefer or whatever).

Isda, easily.

Aezureah

Both seem rather comfy

This took a sharp turn. I am now a hard rocking succubus who wants to get in bed with everyone

Esmé is my go-to angel due to the power evolution potential. I'm always a bit iffy on whether or not I can be(come) the sort of master she'd want me to be, though.
Always going with Mhyrienne because of shapeshifting and other cool shit. The whole "edging and headpats" angle is neat, too.

Azriel
Aezureah

Is it time to start spamming cyoas?

Spamming too many CYOAs at the start is probably why this thread is so much deader than usual.

These are all terrible, someone post something lengthy and good!

Pleace elaborate on one or more of the following:
>Why are all the CYOAs currently posted "terrible" in your opinion?
>What kind of CYOAs do you consider to be good?

Ok.

Eternal's Rising coming in a couple minutes. Hang on tight, user!
Oh wait... you said good. Crap