Nekonium is the next PBC pick

Nekonium is the next PBC pick.
I saw Teeka recently visited Japan on his trip and was talking to the developer of the coin and how they was inovating new exciting techonologies for upcoming updates for this coin and how it'll change the way we walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

nekonium.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serious coin, get the fuck in here.

Featured in a japanese article soon!

Enlisting to a new exchange soon :3

Fuck off and leave this coin alone

Neko-san is just a cute fun coin made by someone in Japan just to learn about ethereum blockchains. Ffs they even say there is little speculative value in this. Leave Neko-san alone you b-bully!

? I'm promoting this coin, its up to you if you don't want to buy it, but its going to be featured in the next PBC report, you'll fomo into it

OP is a piece of shit

This is an ETHEREUM TESTNET TOKEN.
Go to the project page, the owner strongly advices against investing in it, as it's just a test project for him to learn Ethereum.

Veeky Forums is so gullible sometimes

FUD
The smarties on biz will know what this means...

you don’t know what testnet means

Since you have so much inside info user please tell us about these new and exciting technologies and how exactly they will change our lives.

We will wait.

fuck these scammers

>Nekonium is a distributed application platform for Ethereum clones. It was launched for presentation of Ethereum copy coin implementation example and learning Ethereum function. We hope you learn Ethereum and the virtual currency system through sending and receiving and mining of Nekonium.

>Nekonium is developed by the Nekonium Project. Please be aware that it is not a general non-centralized speculative currency, and it is unlikely that you will benefit from mining or investing.

Source: nekonium.github.io/

The marketcap is UNLIMITED (source: bitcointalk thread)

You'd have to be an absolute moron to invest in this.

I talked with Teeka a bit when he finished the meeting with the NUKO developer, he gave me part of his PBC (Its still unfinished) on the condition of NDA, I can't speak about the contents. You saw the price go from 500 to 3000 sats, that was Teeka buying in.

I bought 2000 Nukos at 1k sats, pretty good ride so far. Devs are active on Discord, its not just a "Test Token" its a japanese alternative to ETH.

OP lying his ass off hoping the Japs will stupidly think it's Japanese Ethereum and pile in, not a bad plan actually good luck with it

Stop the FUD, give the newfags a chance to buy in before another run up.

nobody wants your heavy bags scammer

I bought in at 300 sats, my bags are lightweight and I bought in way before other people since I met Teeka in his trip in Japan. I'm not going to repeat myself, buy in now then wait it out until the PBC gets released.

where can i buy this?

>since I met Teeka in his trip in Japan

I hate this logo, the cat seems sad
Even prisoner maybe

Not giving this my energy

Apparently Teeka gfave me the recording of the video to me, the developer said its how black & white cats should be displayed, without much emotion and a tint of sadness.
Also when the coin hits 20 million he's going to do a coin burn of 5 million, thats 1/4 of the whole supply which is big.

>without much emotion and a tint of sadness
I now recall I was in Japan myself at a sushi bar where I saw you and Teeka talking, this is all legit