Please guys.... I want to know how you do it

Please guys.... I want to know how you do it

How do I get into a coin BEFORE it pumps? I'm sick of missing out on crazy gains, I'm losing money out my ass because my timing is always shit

git gud fag

idk moron maybe just maybe its organized groups and theres no way for you to know

lmao man just DYOR

All of crypto goes boomer on 20/Apr/2018. Joobilators pay tribute to their fallen comrade.

Just DYOR, just bee yourself!

lmao you suck bro

Gamble on whatever coins you see shilled on here.

Always do the opposite of what is posted on /biz

.2 btc HOW am i ever going to get a full bitcoin if it keeps going up???

literally just find a coin with a solid project and hodl. preferably buying at a low entry point

I'll help you out dude, I was the guy shilling XVG at half a cent. The next coin to pump big time is PAY (Ten X). Just look at the chart, it's finished correcting and is about to rocket hard.

.108 BTC here help a poorfag out

where to get this coin?

are you serious?

DYOR

>How do I get into a coin BEFORE it pumps
By not listening to Veeky Forums. Research the coin yourself, check if there's any current or upcoming news, check site, check check check. Nearly every thread about pumps are about pumps that already began.

Lots of places, I use Bittrex

think it will rocket tonight or tomorrow? It's already 3.50, realistically how high can it pump?

buy ADA and hodl
best i can do
posting from moms basement no lie i am 30 yr old

Look at the chart and decide for yourself, remember the best time to buy is at the end of a correction. PAY has been bleeding out for months and just started an uptrend.

coin seems to be at ATH

Thanks for the cash homo.

Look at the PAY / BTC price not in USD

PAY not XVG

buy all the coins

>double money in a month
>want to kill myself
Veeky Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy DGB
srs

1. Get some money
2. Buy a bunch of coins at random that /biiz/ shills
3. wait for a period of time (1 week to 2 years)
4. profit

Stop being a fucking impatient millennial and HODL

buy the rumour and always DYOR

Look for a shillable coin. Tech doesn't matter, once market collapses it's all sinking.

A team with good marketing > a team with good tech. See IOTA vs byteball (who the fuck names their coin byteball)

Compare shit-coins to their 'big brothers'. Privacy coins like Monero to Vert, smart contract coins like NEO to ETH. Ripple to XLM to Request Network.

When one of the 'big brothers' moon, the other is likely to follow. Don't buy a coin that has mooned - wait 3 days for it to settle down.

Possible (x3) missions coming up: NEO, XMR, XLM.

lol literally me, I tripled it and now I'm down so I've just doubled it and I'm pissed lmao

IS IT TOO LATE TO GET IN BROS????

I WANT TO GET IN ON THIS, SHOW ME THE WAY TO THE MOON Veeky Forums

By the time you read this it will already be too late.

Just learn to hodl. Hold hold hold. You can make gains quickly but not instantly. Patience is in short supply.

If you believe in a project realize that they need to cash in some coins to buy sandwiches and pay rent to keep working. Have a little more faith in your instincts and research and a little less faith in fiat.

any project that needs to sell their own coins to pay rent is doomed to fail

This. Best advice you're gonna get. When you start hearing whispers about something big happening, DYOR and decide to invest or not. Once the rumor becomes news in the community and the price starts rising, fucking sell and do not wait to see how it plays out. Other than that, invest for long-term holding in coins/tech you actually believe in.

Seriously though never take advice from anyone online because though we all want each other to make it, we're all looking out for ourselves first and foremost.